Politics & Race

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30
View previous topic :: View next topic

• Posted: 08/15/2013 18:08
  • Post subject:
them wrote:
All right lethalnezzle I'll take the bait.

Let me ask you a question in return.

What do you think would happen to non American Indians if they took over the government of the U.S.A. and treated them the same as they themselves were treated as a people by the American government and people in a tit for tat way which many would feel to be a valid one?

You managed to answer a question with a question, well done.

Also, your question is stupid, seeing as the white immigrants totally decimated the Native American population to such an extent that it is only a fraction short of impossible for them to take over the government of the USA. But, if this near-impossibility were to occur, I think they'd let bygones be bygones. Perhaps being in control of the American government would be enough for them. (Christ, I can't even believe I'm typing this.)

Alas, as fun and enlightening as it is to converse with a racist, sexist, paranoid maniac with huge anger-management issues, we've worked out that it's GARY now so can somebody just ban him? Thanks.
alelsupreme
Awful.

United Kingdom

• Posted: 08/15/2013 18:34
  • Post subject:
Wait, he was worried that the other races would destroy Whites in some mental revenge fantasy?

Haha, wow, GARY sure is something.
  • Visit poster's website
HigherThanTheSun

United Kingdom

• Posted: 08/16/2013 00:13
  • Post subject:
Overpopulation is actually a pretty serious problem for the world but race doesn't/shouldn't come into it. Also, pretty sure white people have never been a majority of the world's population.

Anyway, bye bye for now GARY.

• Posted: 08/16/2013 00:37
  • Post subject:
Well I think if that happens (more Africans, East Asians and Middle-Easterns in the world than Caucasians) it will be good; because we've seen what Caucasians can do (Laughing) for human civilization and it will be an opportunity for the other ones to be the majority and change our civilization and add things that is incomprehensible for a western mindset (given that they will sure inherit the successes and achievements of the past Caucasian western civilization, like human rights and stuff).
Jasonconfused
If We Make It We Can All Sit Back and Laugh

United States

• Posted: 08/16/2013 00:44
  • Post subject:
This only worries me because I find white girls extremely arousing. Other than that who really cares if any race were disappearing, unless of course they were purposely being eliminated?
meccalecca
Voice of Reason

United States

• Posted: 08/16/2013 20:20
  • Post subject:
tekin wrote:
Well I think if that happens (more Africans, East Asians and Middle-Easterns in the world than Caucasians) it will be good; because we've seen what Caucasians can do (Laughing) for human civilization and it will be an opportunity for the other ones to be the majority and change our civilization and add things that is incomprehensible for a western mindset (given that they will sure inherit the successes and achievements of the past Caucasian western civilization, like human rights and stuff).

Considering the population of China, I'd have to assume the East Asians are the majority in relation to the world population.

I'd be interested to see numbers breaking down population growth between different races within the U.S. It seems like other races are slowly catching up to Caucasions here, but it's a really slow process. The more mixing of race the better. Racial intolerance is usually the product of living in a bubble without contact with that other group
  • Visit poster's website

• Posted: 08/16/2013 21:00
  • Post subject:
meccalecca wrote:
Considering the population of China, I'd have to assume the East Asians are the majority in relation to the world population.

But they have always been kinda culturally isolated and self-subsistent rather than being a big exporter of thoughts and visions (religion, philosophy, science, literature, cinema; esp. in 20th & 21th century when western powers have been in control of media).
meccalecca
Voice of Reason

United States

• Posted: 08/16/2013 21:07
  • Post subject:
tekin wrote:
But they have always been kinda culturally isolated and self-subsistent rather than being a big exporter of thoughts and visions (religion, philosophy, science, literature, cinema; esp. in 20th & 21th century when western powers have been in control of media).

very true. That has been changing significantly though, which is very uplifting since I think they have so much to offer, especially within their philosophical and religious views.
  • Visit poster's website