'MURICA

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Excuse me, but do you take kindly to my type around here?
We don't take kindly to your type around here
14%
 14%  [4]
Around here we don't kindly take to your type
7%
 7%  [2]
Your type doesn't take around that we kindly don't
25%
 25%  [7]
Don't kindly type your take here around us
22%
 22%  [6]
We don't type kindly to your kind around here
29%
 29%  [8]
Total Votes : 27

RockyRaccoon
Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me?

United States

• Posted: 06/12/2014 17:28
  • Post subject:
This kind of arrogance and ignorance is dumbfounding to me. This is a status of mine, and below the red line is the first comment, and after that comment is my response, with his response following, etc.

The saddest part is, this is a relative of mine who I know is a smart person, he just seems to be extremely ignorant when it comes to this stuff.

Early Psychedelic Rock

Electronic Chart
  • Visit poster's website
Jasonconfused
If We Make It We Can All Sit Back and Laugh

United States

• Posted: 06/12/2014 18:39
  • Post subject:
RockyRaccoon wrote:
This kind of arrogance and ignorance is dumbfounding to me. This is a status of mine, and below the red line is the first comment, and after that comment is my response, with his response following, etc.

The saddest part is, this is a relative of mine who I know is a smart person, he just seems to be extremely ignorant when it comes to this stuff.

"You can certainly name dozens of countries that are better for lazy people." That's my favorite part. I can name one right now. The United States of America. Nowhere else can lazy CEOs make as much money and live like kings while workers earn it all for them.
Defago
Your Most Favorite User

Peru

• Posted: 06/12/2014 18:48
  • Post subject:
I resent that. Peru is the greatest gift to mankind.
  • Visit poster's website
meccalecca
Voice of Reason

United States

• Posted: 07/02/2014 17:38
  • Post subject:
Guns! Fuck Yeah!

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/g...everywhere

Two Guys With Guns Have Showdown On First Day Of Georgia's New 'Guns Everywhere' Law

A "misunderstanding" between two armed men in a Georgia convenience store led to an arrest on the very day that the state's new expansive gun rights law went into effect, according to The Valdosta Daily Times.

Valdosta Police Chief Brian Childress summed the incident up for the newspaper.

“Essentially, it involved one customer with a gun on his hip when a second customer entered with a gun on his hip," Childress said.

According to the Daily Times, the first man, Ronald Williams, approached the second man in the store and demanded to see his identification and firearms license. Williams also pulled his gun from his holster, without pointing it at the second man. The second man responded by saying that he was not obligated to show any permits or identification -- then he paid for his purchase, left the store, and called the police.

Police responded to the call around 3 p.m. Tuesday, and Williams was arrested on a charge of disorderly conduct for pulling his gun in the store.

Tuesday was also the day that Georgia's so-called "guns everywhere" law went into effect, allowing residents to carry guns into bars, nightclubs, classrooms, and certain government buildings. Among other things, the law also prohibits police from demanding to see the weapons permit of someone seen carrying a gun. Childress mentioned that last point when talking to the Daily Times about Tuesday's incident.

“This is an example of my concern with the new gun law that people will take the law into their own hands which we will not tolerate,” Childress said.
  • Visit poster's website
Skinny
birdman_handrub.gif

• Posted: 07/02/2014 18:11
  • Post subject:
meccalecca wrote:
Guns! Fuck Yeah!

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/g...everywhere

Two Guys With Guns Have Showdown On First Day Of Georgia's New 'Guns Everywhere' Law

A "misunderstanding" between two armed men in a Georgia convenience store led to an arrest on the very day that the state's new expansive gun rights law went into effect, according to The Valdosta Daily Times.

Valdosta Police Chief Brian Childress summed the incident up for the newspaper.

“Essentially, it involved one customer with a gun on his hip when a second customer entered with a gun on his hip," Childress said.

According to the Daily Times, the first man, Ronald Williams, approached the second man in the store and demanded to see his identification and firearms license. Williams also pulled his gun from his holster, without pointing it at the second man. The second man responded by saying that he was not obligated to show any permits or identification -- then he paid for his purchase, left the store, and called the police.

Police responded to the call around 3 p.m. Tuesday, and Williams was arrested on a charge of disorderly conduct for pulling his gun in the store.

Tuesday was also the day that Georgia's so-called "guns everywhere" law went into effect, allowing residents to carry guns into bars, nightclubs, classrooms, and certain government buildings. Among other things, the law also prohibits police from demanding to see the weapons permit of someone seen carrying a gun. Childress mentioned that last point when talking to the Daily Times about Tuesday's incident.

“This is an example of my concern with the new gun law that people will take the law into their own hands which we will not tolerate,” Childress said.

notsureifsatire
meccalecca
Voice of Reason

United States

• Posted: 07/02/2014 18:16
  • Post subject:
Skinny wrote:
notsureifsatire

nah. this is real from what I can tell. the rest of their news is real and this is what the south is like here in 'merica. texas is already way way worse. Georgia is just trying to catch up
  • Visit poster's website