Pokemon Go

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
drakonium
coucou

France

• Posted: 07/19/2016 20:31
  • Post subject:
Yes this thing is far too buggy to be fun so far... Just went to the park an hour ago, and had to come back before even reaching it as it just didn't work. That said, I tried to subscribe with a Google account instead of the Trainer Club thing, which is said to be the buggiest one of the two, and indeed it worked whereas the other didn't... I guess I have to start over, not that I had achieved much, but still, I'll miss that Dratini.

Awesome when it works though.
  • Visit poster's website
HigherThanTheSun

United Kingdom

• Posted: 07/24/2016 08:39
  • Post subject:
In the park next to a pokestop with a lure on and some incense going is just the best way to spend a sunny afternoon

Currently collecting as many rattatas pidgeys and caterpies as poss before I drop this magic egg for tons of xp.. only started this friday so playing catch up, having a pokestop I can reach from my bed is useful though Very Happy
Skinny
birdman_handrub.gif

• Posted: 07/28/2016 22:08
  • Post subject:
Ok this isn't about the new game but whatever. Just started up a new campaign on Yellow and need somebody to tell me the best team I can make with the Pokemon I have. They are: lvl 25 Kadabra; lvl 25 Graveler; lvl 26 Wartortle; lvl 24 Gyarados; lvl 26 Charmeleon; lvl 22 Diglett; lvl 26 Hypno; lvl 24 Pidgeotto; lvl 26 Nidoqueen; lvl 25 Butterfree; lvl 26 Pikachu; lvl 28 Primeape. I have some other shit too but all well below lvl 20. Who should be my main six please?
Romanelli
Bone Swah

United States

• Posted: 07/29/2016 01:08
  • Post subject:

Link

Life is just a dream, sweetheart....
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
undefined

• Posted: 07/29/2016 05:57
  • Post subject:
Romanelli wrote:

Link

Life is just a dream, sweetheart....

yea this is def staged. Dude's wearing an Ash Ketchum hat for ffs, not to mention you can walk and catch pokemon at the same time

Skinny wrote:
Ok this isn't about the new game but whatever. Just started up a new campaign on Yellow and need somebody to tell me the best team I can make with the Pokemon I have. They are: lvl 25 Kadabra; lvl 25 Graveler; lvl 26 Wartortle; lvl 24 Gyarados; lvl 26 Charmeleon; lvl 22 Diglett; lvl 26 Hypno; lvl 24 Pidgeotto; lvl 26 Nidoqueen; lvl 25 Butterfree; lvl 26 Pikachu; lvl 28 Primeape. I have some other shit too but all well below lvl 20. Who should be my main six please?

generally when you're this early on I just recommend altering your team constantly to match whatever the next gym leader is seeing as trainers leading up to them tend to use the same type
Skinny
birdman_handrub.gif

• Posted: 07/29/2016 13:09
  • Post subject:
dividesbyzero wrote:
generally when you're this early on I just recommend altering your team constantly to match whatever the next gym leader is seeing as trainers leading up to them tend to use the same type

Oh fo sho, but which are more likely to bring long term gain?
Necharsian
Best Ever User

Canada

• Posted: 07/29/2016 15:00
  • Post subject:
Skinny wrote:

Im not pro but id go with:

Kadabra (Alakazam)
Nidoqueen
Gyarados
Charmeleon (Charizard)
Pidgeotto (Pigdeot)
Primeape

For those pokemong go'ing - whats the most common guys you find? Ive caught like 850 drowzees and jynx and hate both so damn much. Where are all my fire type homies..
  • Visit poster's website
Patman360
Serenity Now

Ireland

• Posted: 07/29/2016 16:47
  • Post subject:
Skinny wrote:

Would personally keep hold of Charmeleon, Wartortle, Gyarados, Nidoqueen, Pidgeotto and Kadabra/Primeape/Diglett/Graveler, those can vary based on what stage in the game it is.

Necharsian wrote:
For those pokemong go'ing - whats the most common guys you find? Ive caught like 850 drowzees and jynx and hate both so damn much. Where are all my fire type homies..

Drowzee's are everywhere, have now got multiple Hypnos, same goes for Eevee/Pidgey/Weedle/Zubat, currently level 15 with 58 types caught, the strongest being Vaporean, Clefable and Flareon.

• Visit poster's website
craola
crayon master

United States

• Posted: 07/29/2016 20:01
  • Post subject:
i haven't been playing this game, but if i was back on my old nintendo gameboy playing pokemon blue, i'd go:

lvl 25 Kadabra
lvl 26 Wartortle
lvl 24 Gyarados
lvl 26 Charmeleon
lvl 26 Hypno
lvl 26 Pikachu

and i don't know why i looked this up, but there's a website that might be helpful
Daddy

• Posted: 08/08/2016 19:49
  • Post subject:
I play this game 2 get laid
  • Visit poster's website