bongritsu
电子人 ( cyborg)

Canada

• Posted: 06/26/2015 18:18
  • Post subject:

Ah Anarcho tyranny at its finest

Bigots better get used to it unless they don't wanna get $$$pAID$$$$

http://www.vice.com/read/after-gay-marr...etwitterus

This is a well lubed slope, must of used a vat of KY jelly they had left over from pride month

I FEEL DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AS A PERSON OF JUDGEMENT.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
Satie

• Posted: 06/26/2015 19:42
  • Post subject:
bongritsu wrote:
This is a well lubed slope, must of used a vat of KY jelly they had left over from pride month

they could have substituted the sexual lubricant you require after your views on women shrink cis women's vaginas down to pinhole size.
Precedent

• Posted: 06/26/2015 20:56
  • Post subject:
wait what is this "cis"

everyone is telling me different things and after what i found last time, i don't want to search the internet for it
HazeyTwilight
boyfriend in your wet dreams

Ireland

• Posted: 06/26/2015 21:06
  • Post subject:
Precedent wrote:
wait what is this "cis"

everyone is telling me different things and after what i found last time, i don't want to search the internet for it

It's someone assigned a gender at birth and grows up with that identity without turmoil, if I were to put it in my own words. If anyone thinks I'm wrong with this statement, I'll gladly change my possibly heinous sentence.
bongritsu
电子人 ( cyborg)

Canada

• Posted: 06/26/2015 21:49
  • Post subject:
permafrost wrote:
they could have substituted the sexual lubricant you require after your views on women shrink cis women's vaginas down to pinhole size.

Tighter the better. I'm sure as a catamite yourself you can appreciate that.

I FEEL DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AS A PERSON OF JUDGEMENT.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
benpaco
Who's gonna watch you die?

United States

• Posted: 06/26/2015 22:11
  • Post subject:
I would weigh in on this, but as the dissent clearly states, "California does not count". That's lifted from context, but this isn't :

"T“The nature of marriage is that, through its enduring bond, two persons together can find other freedoms, such as expression, intimacy, and spirituality.” (Really? Who ever thought that intimacy and spirituality [whatever that means] were freedoms? And if intimacy is, one would think Freedom of Intimacy is abridged rather than expanded by marriage. Ask the nearest hippie...Rights, we are told, can “rise . . . from a better informed understanding of how constitutional imperatives define a liberty that remains urgent in our own era.” (Huh? How can a better informed understanding of how constitutional imperatives [whatever that means] define [whatever that means] an urgent liberty [never mind], give birth to a right?)"

This man's job was to rule on marriage and constitutionality, but he seems to understand neither the concept of marriage nor of constitutional rights. Whatever. At least most of them got it right.

. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

Things I Make
  • Visit poster's website
Saoirse

• Posted: 06/27/2015 09:42
  • Post subject:
* will not make "between the sheets" remark* *will not make "between the sheets" remark*

Again yes Im sorry that it has not been acknowledged who the real sufferers are today, those whose tirelessly stood up tall and proud for their beliefs to make sure part part of the population would always have their face smooshed in the dirt because EWWWW JOHNNY/SUE YOU PUT IT "THERRREEEEEE" DURING COITUS HAVE RESPECT FOR JESUS AND STOP GAYING UP YOUR YARD THERE ARE CHILDREN PRESENT!... and of course what Im talking about is Apple Streaming.

Really Bong nobody's losing their rights, people aren't going to start marrying donkeys or doorbells anytime soon and Im sure you can still pray at your church without being required by law to sing your hymns to the tune of a Very Streisand Christmas anytime soon. Vivre et laisser vivre, and life will be gravy Wink
Necharsian
Best Ever User

Canada

• Posted: 06/28/2015 09:47
  • Post subject:
question

what does gender is a human construction mean?

and

if it is a thing weve made up why do people feel like they've been born with the "wrong" (ie girl born in a boy body, etc). what is the separating factor that differentiates between believing you are a different gender. also, if gender really isn't a big deal (or so ive come to believe could be wrong), why do people care about identifying as a certain different gender than they are assigned?
  • Visit poster's website
HigherThanTheSun

United Kingdom

• Posted: 06/28/2015 10:22
  • Post subject:
Necharsian wrote:
question

what does gender is a human construction mean?

and

if it is a thing weve made up why do people feel like they've been born with the "wrong" (ie girl born in a boy body, etc). what is the separating factor that differentiates between believing you are a different gender. also, if gender really isn't a big deal (or so ive come to believe could be wrong), why do people care about identifying as a certain different gender than they are assigned?

It's the idea that gender is not an innate quality, that the difference between boy and girl is immaterial and that the only reason a concept of gender exits is that society has attached an importance to whether you have a penis or vagina which shouldn't exist.

Nobody who is trans would argue that this is the case, though. It's clearly contradictory to believe that what a trans person feels about gender is real, and also to believe in the idea that gender is not an important thing, since it clearly is to a trans person.