<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Discuss Slowcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10023#10023</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/08/2009 05:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/4BMZ7wfLyno?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=4BMZ7wfLyno&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
my favorite of theirs</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10023#10023</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 8 Nov 2009 00:14:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10023#10023</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Discuss Slowcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9978#9978</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=3740'&gt;Elston&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/06/2009 16:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Excerpts From a Love Circus&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
oh and Happiness is surprisingly good. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Norman knows what he's talking 'bout. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But I'd definitely go with Excerpts. It's probably the first Germano record I'd recommend to people.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9978#9978</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Elston</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 6 Nov 2009 11:47:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9978#9978</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Discuss Slowcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9976#9976</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/06/2009 13:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;joannajewsom wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt; Have you heard any other Germano albums besides Geek the Girl? I've been meaning to explore beyond that one release.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Don't try the last, very disappointing (gets better the more you listen to it though). My favourite Germano albums, besides Geek the Girl, are Happiness (1994) and Excerpts From A Love Circus (1996). Lullaby for A Lquid Pig (2004), and In the Maybe World (2006) are very good too. You might also want to check out the record she made with Giant Sand. The &quot;supergroup&quot; is called OP8, and the album Slush (1997). Includes a great cover of Sand, and a version of I Think of Love that's better than Germano's solo version on Slide (1998), one of her weaker albums.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9976#9976</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 6 Nov 2009 08:53:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9976#9976</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Discuss Slowcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9975#9975</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12026'&gt;joannajewsom&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/06/2009 12:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Thanks, Elston. I have American Music Club and Bark Psychosis on my wishlist. Have you heard any other Germano albums besides Geek the Girl? I've been meaning to explore beyond that one release.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9975#9975</comments>
                            <dc:creator>joannajewsom</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 6 Nov 2009 07:39:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9975#9975</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Discuss Slowcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9966#9966</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=3740'&gt;Elston&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/06/2009 03:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          HEX by Bark Psychosis from 1994. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
A scaruffi 8/10 that is amazing. Not sure if it's technically Slowcore, I think it's actually &quot;Post-Rock&quot;, but whatever. it is quite similar in tone and definitely worth checking out.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9966#9966</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Elston</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 5 Nov 2009 22:55:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9966#9966</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Discuss Slowcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9826#9826</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/01/2009 09:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/RGE0s7vk0-c?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=RGE0s7vk0-c&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What a crooner ! : )</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9826#9826</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 1 Nov 2009 04:31:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9826#9826</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Discuss Slowcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9825#9825</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15797'&gt;40footwolf&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/01/2009 07:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;purple wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I don't know what the hell slowcore is, but it makes me think of Black Flag's &quot;My War&quot;; might as well check that out, just cos its so damn cool anyways.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt; You've got it wrong. What you're thinking of is sludge. Slowcore is like...take a Neutral Milk Hotel song, suck all of the fun, life and energy from it and replace all the lyrics with problems from your personal life and that's slowcore.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't see the appeal, either.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9825#9825</comments>
                            <dc:creator>40footwolf</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 1 Nov 2009 02:17:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9825#9825</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Discuss Slowcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9822#9822</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/31/2009 22:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I don't know what the hell slowcore is, but it makes me think of Black Flag's &quot;My War&quot;; might as well check that out, just cos its so damn cool anyways.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9822#9822</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 31 Oct 2009 18:54:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9822#9822</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Discuss Slowcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9821#9821</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8660'&gt;Detroit Rock Citizen&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/31/2009 22:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Let's not and say we did &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Wink&quot;&gt;😉&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9821#9821</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Detroit Rock Citizen</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 31 Oct 2009 18:21:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9821#9821</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Discuss Slowcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9820#9820</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12026'&gt;joannajewsom&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/31/2009 21:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Oh god, what other hot female musicians has he dated? He's pretty much my new favorite artist now.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9820#9820</comments>
                            <dc:creator>joannajewsom</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 31 Oct 2009 17:50:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9820#9820</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Discuss Slowcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9819#9819</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/31/2009 21:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          ...and Cynthia Dall (not bad etc), whose first album (produced by Callahan) you should check out as well. A little bit on the goth side of slowcore, but brilliant at times.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9819#9819</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 31 Oct 2009 17:09:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9819#9819</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Discuss Slowcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9818#9818</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15511'&gt;CellarDoor&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/31/2009 21:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          ... and Cat Power. Not bad, not bad.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9818#9818</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CellarDoor</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 31 Oct 2009 17:04:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9818#9818</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Discuss Slowcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9816#9816</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12026'&gt;joannajewsom&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/31/2009 20:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          So this is the dude who dated Newsom, eh? Not bad, not bad.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9816#9816</comments>
                            <dc:creator>joannajewsom</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 31 Oct 2009 16:33:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9816#9816</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Discuss Slowcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9811#9811</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15511'&gt;CellarDoor&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/31/2009 15:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Smog - &quot;Red Apple Falls&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Slow and &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;really&lt;/span&gt; depressing... (&quot;To Be Of Use&quot;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Crying or Very sad&quot;&gt;😢&lt;/span&gt; )&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/8VGIkpPOotM?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=8VGIkpPOotM&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9811#9811</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CellarDoor</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 31 Oct 2009 11:55:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9811#9811</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Discuss Slowcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9807#9807</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/31/2009 09:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Swell, &quot;41&quot; and &quot;Too Many Days Without Thinking&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
Dakota Suite, &quot;This River Only Brings Poison, and &quot;Morning Lake Forever&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
For Carnations, &quot;Promised Work&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You may also want to try Idaho, albums like &quot;Three Sheets To The Wind&quot; maybe.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9807#9807</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 31 Oct 2009 05:33:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9807#9807</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Discuss Slowcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9805#9805</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=3740'&gt;Elston&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/31/2009 06:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          California - American Music Club&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't quite know what to say about Slowcore. I want to say it's like emo, except actually profound and without the yelling and fastness. In general the music is very introspective and tentative.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9805#9805</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Elston</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 31 Oct 2009 02:40:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9805#9805</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Discuss Slowcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9803#9803</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12026'&gt;joannajewsom&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/31/2009 00:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Norman Bates wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'm not sure what Keren Ann is doing with this mob, but I'd say you should try to listen to Dakota Suite, Swell and For Carnations.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Will check those out. Any specific albums you'd suggest? Keren Ann has a few tracks from Nolita and her s/t album that are good examples of the slowcore sound. Tracks like &quot;It's All a Lie,&quot; &quot;The Harder Ships of the World,&quot; &quot;Nolita,&quot; capture that sound pretty well, I think. She's not really associated with the the genre b/c it's mainly a Western scene, but some of her work fits into it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9803#9803</comments>
                            <dc:creator>joannajewsom</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 30 Oct 2009 20:57:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9803#9803</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Discuss Slowcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9802#9802</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/31/2009 00:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm not sure what Keren Ann is doing with this mob, but I'd say you should try to listen to Dakota Suite, Swell and For Carnations.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9802#9802</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 30 Oct 2009 20:44:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9802#9802</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Let's Discuss Slowcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9801#9801</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12026'&gt;joannajewsom&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/31/2009 00:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I've been getting into Red House Painters lately, probably because I'm turning 24 next month and that song &quot;24&quot; hits way too close to home. Anyway, I'm looking to get into more slowcore music. Suggestions and discussions of your favorite slowcore albums would be much appreciated. Here are some artists whose work I already have that are usually associated with the genre.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Red House Painters, Low, Lisa Germano, Cat Power, Mazzy Star, Keren Ann, Elliott Smith, and...I think that's it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9801#9801</comments>
                            <dc:creator>joannajewsom</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 30 Oct 2009 20:39:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9801#9801</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>