<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Chart did something weird.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109284#109284</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2012 12:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Nah, it's all good albummaster. The only thing that wasn't replaced was my blerb thing, cause I forgot what it was. The chart was redone, and I think it's pretty close to what I had before.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Razz&quot;&gt;😜&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109284#109284</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 11 Jun 2012 08:07:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109284#109284</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart did something weird.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109265#109265</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2012 08:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          apologies for the weirdness, and for the delay in responding. I'll investigate and see what's happened. I should be able to restore an older version of your chart if you'd like me to (however, I won't be online again until later tonight as I'm having to access the site from an internet cafe)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109265#109265</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 11 Jun 2012 04:39:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109265#109265</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart did something weird.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109030#109030</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22058'&gt;vegetable man&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/10/2012 05:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          My chart bit me  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109030#109030</comments>
                            <dc:creator>vegetable man</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 10 Jun 2012 01:42:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109030#109030</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart did something weird.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=108932#108932</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/09/2012 19:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Romanelli wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I see three albums, but it's not private....&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.... &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Neutral&quot;&gt;😐&lt;/span&gt; .....K. That just changed by itself.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I guess I'll just start rebuilding....  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Sad&quot;&gt;🙁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=108932#108932</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 9 Jun 2012 15:34:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=108932#108932</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart did something weird.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=108929#108929</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/09/2012 19:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I see three albums, but it's not private....</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=108929#108929</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 9 Jun 2012 15:31:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=108929#108929</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Chart did something weird.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=108921#108921</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/09/2012 19:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Just a personal problem, and it's not to horrible or anything, but my 2012 chart got deleted somehow when I saved it, except it kept the top 3 spots, and made the chart private....&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Is there anyway I can get the chart back, so I don't have to redo it?  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Confused&quot;&gt;😕&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=108921#108921</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 9 Jun 2012 15:24:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=108921#108921</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>