<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: It's Monday...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=114115#114115</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/09/2012 20:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          WOOOO! INTERNET!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=114115#114115</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Jul 2012 16:38:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=114115#114115</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: It's Monday...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=114108#114108</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/09/2012 19:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm on the internet too! &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=114108#114108</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Jul 2012 15:53:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=114108#114108</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: It's Monday...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=114093#114093</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20316'&gt;Mother Nature's Son&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/09/2012 16:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I agree: it's Monday! I'm also on the internet &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Cool&quot;&gt;😎&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=114093#114093</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mother Nature's Son</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Jul 2012 12:50:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=114093#114093</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>It's Monday...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=114090#114090</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/09/2012 16:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          ... and still I'm on the internet!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Surprised&quot;&gt;😮&lt;/span&gt; I only just remembered about FBI virus incident. I was to scared to check my computer on the website last week incase it went red. But Monday has come and I only just remembered it and... the internet isn't off  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I feel so happy for myself haha  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=114090#114090</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Jul 2012 12:02:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=114090#114090</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>