<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Advice for music page</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=139097#139097</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19761'&gt;GeevyDallas&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/07/2012 19:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Stir up a bit of a ruckus and link a bands name anytime you mention them also.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=139097#139097</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GeevyDallas</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 7 Nov 2012 14:41:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=139097#139097</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Advice for music page</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=138998#138998</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22051'&gt;DarkSideOfTheComputer&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/07/2012 08:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Yep, true. I'll be using the photo section for most of the features now to group them more efficiently.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=138998#138998</comments>
                            <dc:creator>DarkSideOfTheComputer</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 7 Nov 2012 03:41:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=138998#138998</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Advice for music page</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=138820#138820</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/06/2012 15:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          you can always have a list of links to your BEA and RYM lists</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=138820#138820</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 6 Nov 2012 10:37:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=138820#138820</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Advice for music page</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=138810#138810</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22051'&gt;DarkSideOfTheComputer&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/06/2012 15:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Good advice, thanks. It's a shame they don't have more options which allows you to group things.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=138810#138810</comments>
                            <dc:creator>DarkSideOfTheComputer</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 6 Nov 2012 10:01:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=138810#138810</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Advice for music page</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=138804#138804</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/06/2012 14:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm seeing that you started the group 7 days ago, which would explain the paucity of likes. Let it grow. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also, if you want to get some attention, it might be best to provide your unique opinion on older albums. As of now you have three album reviews, all of which (I think) are newer; what's to differentiate you from any other review site that reviews five albums every day or week? &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I also think it would help to consolidate your features (e.g. the album covers thing you've got going on right now) into one list; and then somehow have it to where people can refer to it at any time via the fb lists or albums functions.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=138804#138804</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 6 Nov 2012 09:38:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=138804#138804</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Advice for music page</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=138801#138801</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22051'&gt;DarkSideOfTheComputer&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/06/2012 14:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.facebook.com/pages/Harveys-Music-Hideout/443932315668909?ref=notif&amp;notif_t=page_new_likes&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;http://www.facebook.com/pages/Harveys-M..._new_likes&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
there you go. Be nice.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=138801#138801</comments>
                            <dc:creator>DarkSideOfTheComputer</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 6 Nov 2012 09:27:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=138801#138801</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Advice for music page</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=138267#138267</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16037'&gt;cartoken&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/04/2012 14:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;purple wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;post a link here and you might get some likes&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
this</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=138267#138267</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cartoken</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Nov 2012 09:08:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=138267#138267</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Advice for music page</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=138259#138259</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/04/2012 13:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          post a link here and you might get some likes</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=138259#138259</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Nov 2012 08:32:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=138259#138259</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Advice for music page</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=138253#138253</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22051'&gt;DarkSideOfTheComputer&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/04/2012 12:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          For a while now I've wanted to set up a music page/blog where I do reviews, local gig updates, fun music articles etc I'm not the best writer in the world but I am decent enough and know a substantial amount of bands and music facts. Problem is which is best- a blog or a facebook page. I've done both but I want to stick with the page as it feels more intimate. the other, bigger, problem is that no one is liking the page (don't laugh..) I'll post it on local music groups explaining what it features but no one wants to like. is it because they would rather subscribe to someone they know, is it the fact I'm a nobody to them that they would rather not? &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also what the heck can I call it? Should it have my name in the title? I think its current name might be putting people off...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=138253#138253</comments>
                            <dc:creator>DarkSideOfTheComputer</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Nov 2012 07:11:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=138253#138253</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>