<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: current popular genres?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146554#146554</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24043'&gt;sheep21&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/09/2012 00:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;harkan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;As in brostep?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/WSeNSzJ2-Jw?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=WSeNSzJ2-Jw&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Or dubstep?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/uORJBhgRZ54?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=uORJBhgRZ54&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Brostep. I think it's just a fad.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146554#146554</comments>
                            <dc:creator>sheep21</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 8 Dec 2012 19:16:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146554#146554</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: current popular genres?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146549#146549</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/08/2012 23:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;bluesrockdude21 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I can't see dubstep lasting too long.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
As in brostep?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/WSeNSzJ2-Jw?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=WSeNSzJ2-Jw&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Or dubstep?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/uORJBhgRZ54?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=uORJBhgRZ54&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146549#146549</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 8 Dec 2012 18:27:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146549#146549</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: current popular genres?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146480#146480</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/08/2012 20:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;bluesrockdude21 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I can't see dubstep lasting too long.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, it's only been going for a decade.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Rolling Eyes&quot;&gt;🙄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146480#146480</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 8 Dec 2012 15:17:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146480#146480</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: current popular genres?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146479#146479</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24043'&gt;sheep21&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/08/2012 20:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I can't see dubstep lasting too long.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146479#146479</comments>
                            <dc:creator>sheep21</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 8 Dec 2012 15:09:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146479#146479</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: current popular genres?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146441#146441</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/08/2012 16:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Ugh. People who like Mumford and Sons and The Lumineers and Of Monsters And Men and all of them.&lt;br /&gt;
I remember hearing someone say just how original Mumford and Sons were and I could bearly hold back my deep amalgamating anger.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
As far as I'm concerned pop and folk are on opposite ends of the spectrum, and should never mix. Ever.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146441#146441</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 8 Dec 2012 11:52:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146441#146441</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: current popular genres?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146440#146440</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16394'&gt;Applerill&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/08/2012 16:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;purple wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;In slightly related news, I don't believe the lifetime of a genre determines its impact on music in general e.g. My Bloody Valentine's Loveless (shoegaze) or Portishead's Dummy (trip hop). I'm horrible with differentiating genres, so won't comment much further, but I will say subgeneres today tend to pop and die within a matter of months (/a couple of years) e.g. chillwave, vaporwave, etc.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I know. But there's a fine line between fad genres that are positively fetishized (trip-hop) and ones that are walking punchlines (nu metal).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146440#146440</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Applerill</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 8 Dec 2012 11:48:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146440#146440</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: current popular genres?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146438#146438</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/08/2012 16:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          In slightly related news, I don't believe the lifetime of a genre determines its impact on music in general e.g. My Bloody Valentine's Loveless (shoegaze) or Portishead's Dummy (trip hop). I'm horrible with differentiating genres, so won't comment much further, but I will say subgeneres today tend to pop and die within a matter of months (/a couple of years) e.g. chillwave, vaporwave, etc.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146438#146438</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 8 Dec 2012 11:45:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146438#146438</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: current popular genres?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146430#146430</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16394'&gt;Applerill&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/08/2012 15:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Indie Folk is a fad. While the best will carry on to classicdom, everything else will be embarrassing ten years from now.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hippity hop will be remembered forever. The revolution going on right now is just like 1967. And NOTHING from that period has aged badly, right?&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Wink&quot;&gt;😉&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146430#146430</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Applerill</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 8 Dec 2012 10:58:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146430#146430</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: current popular genres?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146420#146420</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/08/2012 15:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;itsit wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I reckon this hippity hop will dissapear soon.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This. It's a fad. No genre can truly last without &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;real&lt;/span&gt; instruments.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146420#146420</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 8 Dec 2012 10:10:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146420#146420</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: current popular genres?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146419#146419</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/08/2012 15:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I reckon this hippity hop will dissapear soon.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146419#146419</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 8 Dec 2012 10:09:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146419#146419</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: current popular genres?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146410#146410</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/08/2012 14:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Music is a very popular genre nowadays.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146410#146410</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 8 Dec 2012 09:18:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146410#146410</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: current popular genres?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146405#146405</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/08/2012 14:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;lethalnezzle wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;notsureifserious&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;  I thought the same thing but I think he means folk as in Fleet Foxes, Grizzly Bear, Newsom, Devendra, etc</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146405#146405</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 8 Dec 2012 09:00:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146405#146405</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: current popular genres?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146396#146396</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/08/2012 12:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;DarkSideOfTheComputer wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;folks been wildly popular for a few years but will it fizzle out soon?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
notsureifserious</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146396#146396</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 8 Dec 2012 07:30:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146396#146396</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>current popular genres?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146390#146390</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22051'&gt;DarkSideOfTheComputer&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/08/2012 10:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          in terms of bands what genre is in at the moment or what ones are emerging. for example folks been wildly popular for a few years but will it fizzle out soon?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146390#146390</comments>
                            <dc:creator>DarkSideOfTheComputer</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 8 Dec 2012 05:51:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146390#146390</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>