<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Custom Charts Sorting</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=153887#153887</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/10/2013 15:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          sorry, yes, that's what I was thinking (when you edit/add a chart). I just didn't want to build an interface on both pages and it's the least work to do it that way until I get a bit more spare time.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=153887#153887</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 10 Jan 2013 10:27:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=153887#153887</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Custom Charts Sorting</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=153884#153884</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20627'&gt;paladisiac&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/10/2013 15:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;albummaster wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'll add to the list, but it could be quite fiddly to do this as it will need some kind of interface on the charts page to allow this to be done. An idea to get around this might be to add a 'sort key' within the 'edit chart' page which could be an integer or something that the custom charts could be sorted by and then the custom charts could be sorted in that sequence without needing to build anything too big on the list of charts page (there could also be options to sort by title, date created etc). e.g. you could assign sort key 10 to one chart, 8 to another etc and then sort in that sequence.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You can also automatically assign a sort key when the chart is created and it can be changed using &quot;up&quot; and &quot;down&quot; arrows like the charts.  Just an idea.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=153884#153884</comments>
                            <dc:creator>paladisiac</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 10 Jan 2013 10:00:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=153884#153884</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Custom Charts Sorting</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=153858#153858</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/10/2013 10:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;paladisiac wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'd like to be able to sort my custom charts, not necessarily alphabetically.  &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The custom charts are currently sorted in the order they were created.  I'd like the ability to sort them up-or-down myself.  I want to do this to put my &quot;most important&quot; custom charts at the top -- my extension of my all-time top 100, my extension of the decade lists, etc.  It's a &quot;nice to have&quot; and probably means adding a table column and a minor sort-algorithm code change, but thought i'd mention it.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I'll add to the list, but it could be quite fiddly to do this as it will need some kind of interface on the charts page to allow this to be done. An idea to get around this might be to add a 'sort key' within the 'edit chart' page which could be an integer or something that the custom charts could be sorted by and then the custom charts could be sorted in that sequence without needing to build anything too big on the list of charts page (there could also be options to sort by title, date created etc). e.g. you could assign sort key 10 to one chart, 8 to another etc and then sort in that sequence.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=153858#153858</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 10 Jan 2013 05:25:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=153858#153858</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Custom Charts Sorting</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=153760#153760</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/10/2013 02:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Yes, I would appreciate the ability to order the custom charts on the My Charts page if possible.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=153760#153760</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 9 Jan 2013 21:40:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=153760#153760</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Custom Charts Sorting</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=153599#153599</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20627'&gt;paladisiac&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2013 16:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'd like to be able to sort my custom charts, not necessarily alphabetically.  &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The custom charts are currently sorted in the order they were created.  I'd like the ability to sort them up-or-down myself.  I want to do this to put my &quot;most important&quot; custom charts at the top -- my extension of my all-time top 100, my extension of the decade lists, etc.  It's a &quot;nice to have&quot; and probably means adding a table column and a minor sort-algorithm code change, but thought i'd mention it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=153599#153599</comments>
                            <dc:creator>paladisiac</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 9 Jan 2013 11:23:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=153599#153599</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Custom Charts Sorting</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=144153#144153</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/29/2012 13:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Yes the custom charts on the My Charts page.  Thanks.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=144153#144153</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 29 Nov 2012 08:26:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=144153#144153</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Custom Charts Sorting</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=144132#144132</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/29/2012 10:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          sorry, I misunderstood. If you are referring to the &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/usercharts.php&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;My Charts&lt;/a&gt; page; yes, some sort options could be added (before, I thought you meant the main list).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=144132#144132</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 29 Nov 2012 05:12:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=144132#144132</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Custom Charts Sorting</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=144011#144011</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/28/2012 22:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I am referring to the ability of each member to sort their own custom charts only.  This would make it easier for viewers to find the custom chart they are interested in.  Right now they are listed in order of creation only. A drag and drop sort would be great.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=144011#144011</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 28 Nov 2012 17:36:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=144011#144011</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Custom Charts Sorting</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=143998#143998</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/28/2012 21:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          If the purpose is to try and locate a particular chart by title, I think some kind of search might work better here (and charts could be added to the search page). I'm not sure sorting alphabetically will be that useful once the number of custom charts grows beyond a certain point.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=143998#143998</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 28 Nov 2012 16:45:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=143998#143998</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Custom Charts Sorting</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=143954#143954</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/28/2012 18:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Bounced for response</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=143954#143954</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 28 Nov 2012 13:22:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=143954#143954</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Custom Charts Sorting</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=140083#140083</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/11/2012 13:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Can we have the ability to sort the list of Custom charts or at least sort by alpha instead of date?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=140083#140083</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 11 Nov 2012 08:13:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=140083#140083</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>