<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: hipster test</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=161879#161879</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21604'&gt;TracyJacks&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/05/2013 19:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          1. What do you drink? &lt;br /&gt;
a. mixed stuff &lt;br /&gt;
b. Pabst Blue Ribbon &lt;br /&gt;
c. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;wine, which I pretend to enjoy even if it's tasteless &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
d. other [specify] &lt;br /&gt;
e. absinthe and cognac &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
2. what do you smoke? &lt;br /&gt;
a. Marlboros &lt;br /&gt;
b. menthols &lt;br /&gt;
c. American Spirits &lt;br /&gt;
d. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;other [specify] slim cigarettes &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
e. crack &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
3. What shoes do you sport? &lt;br /&gt;
a. Nikes &lt;br /&gt;
b. other [specify] &lt;br /&gt;
c. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;loafers &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
d. Chucks &lt;br /&gt;
e. moccasins &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
4. Where do you shop for food? &lt;br /&gt;
a. supermarket &lt;br /&gt;
b. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;local co-op &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
c. I garden everything I eat &lt;br /&gt;
d. I don't eat; I only drink alcohol with dissolvable vitamins &lt;br /&gt;
e. other [specify] &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
5. how's your vision? &lt;br /&gt;
a. no glasses needed &lt;br /&gt;
b. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;I wear glasses because I need them &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
c. I wear thick-rimmed glasses with no lenses &lt;br /&gt;
d. I wear my sunglasses in the club &lt;br /&gt;
e. other [specify] &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
6. mode of transportation? &lt;br /&gt;
a. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;public/&lt;/span&gt;personal vehicle &lt;br /&gt;
b. cycle &lt;br /&gt;
c. walking &lt;br /&gt;
d. other [specify] &lt;br /&gt;
e. unicorn &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
7. how's your top? &lt;br /&gt;
a. flannel &lt;br /&gt;
b. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;polo &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
c. band T &lt;br /&gt;
d. other [specify] &lt;br /&gt;
e. ripped fluorescent tank top &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
8. how's your bottom? &lt;br /&gt;
a. khakis &lt;br /&gt;
b. skin tight jeans &lt;br /&gt;
c. biking shorts &lt;br /&gt;
d. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;capris &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
e. other [specify] &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
9. most visited website? &lt;br /&gt;
a. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;besteveralbums.com &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
b. somethingawful.com &lt;br /&gt;
c. pitchfork.com &lt;br /&gt;
d. redtube.com &lt;br /&gt;
e. other [specify] &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
10. how do you listen to music? &lt;br /&gt;
a. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;streaming on the web &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
b. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;vinyl only broski &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
c. ipod &lt;br /&gt;
d. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;other: CD&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
e. I only listen to atmosphere as 4'33&quot; intended &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
11. greatest band ever? &lt;br /&gt;
a. Pavement &lt;br /&gt;
b. you haven't heard it &lt;br /&gt;
c. Sonic Youth &lt;br /&gt;
d. Lil B &lt;br /&gt;
e. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;other: Beatles&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
12. greatest single ever? &lt;br /&gt;
a. Gold Sounds &lt;br /&gt;
b. Round and Round &lt;br /&gt;
c. All My Friends &lt;br /&gt;
d. other [specify] &lt;br /&gt;
e. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;you haven't heard it&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Back to top</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=161879#161879</comments>
                            <dc:creator>TracyJacks</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 5 Feb 2013 14:04:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=161879#161879</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: hipster test</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160578#160578</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22322'&gt;Defago&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/01/2013 15:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          1. What do you drink? &lt;br /&gt;
a. mixed stuff &lt;br /&gt;
b. Pabst Blue Ribbon &lt;br /&gt;
c. wine, which I pretend to enjoy even if it's tasteless &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [specify] Pisco&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
e. absinthe and cognac &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
2. what do you smoke? &lt;br /&gt;
a. Marlboros &lt;br /&gt;
b. menthols &lt;br /&gt;
c. American Spirits &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [specify] Lucky Strikes&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
e. crack &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
3. What shoes do you sport? &lt;br /&gt;
a. Nikes &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;b. other [specifI have 4 pairs of the same no-brand shoes on different colorsors&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
c. loafers &lt;br /&gt;
d. Chucks &lt;br /&gt;
e. moccasins &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
4. Where do you shop for food? &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;a. supermarket &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
b. local co-op &lt;br /&gt;
c. I garden everything I eat &lt;br /&gt;
d. I don't eat; I only drink alcohol with dissolvable vitamins &lt;br /&gt;
e. other [specify] &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
5. how's your vision? &lt;br /&gt;
a. no glasses needed &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;b. I wear glasses because I need them &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
c. I wear thick-rimmed glasses with no lenses &lt;br /&gt;
d. I wear my sunglasses in the club &lt;br /&gt;
e. other [specify] &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
6. mode of transportation? &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;a. public/personal vehicle &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
b. cycle &lt;br /&gt;
c. walking &lt;br /&gt;
d. other [specify] &lt;br /&gt;
e. unicorn &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
7. how's your top? &lt;br /&gt;
a. flannel &lt;br /&gt;
b. polo &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;c. band T &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
d. other [specify] &lt;br /&gt;
e. ripped fluorescent tank top &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
8. how's your bottom? &lt;br /&gt;
a. khakis &lt;br /&gt;
b. skin tight jeans &lt;br /&gt;
c. biking shorts &lt;br /&gt;
d. capris &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;e. other [specifswimminsuit&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
9. most visited website? &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;a. besteveralbums.com&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
b. somethingawful.com &lt;br /&gt;
c. pitchfork.com &lt;br /&gt;
d. redtube.com &lt;br /&gt;
e. other [specify] &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
10. how do you listen to music? &lt;br /&gt;
a. streaming on the web &lt;br /&gt;
b. vinyl only broski &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;c. ipod &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
d. other [specify] &lt;br /&gt;
e. I only listen to atmosphere as 4'33&quot; intended &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
11. greatest band ever? &lt;br /&gt;
a. Pavement &lt;br /&gt;
b. you haven't heard it&lt;br /&gt;
c. Sonic Youth &lt;br /&gt;
d. Lil B &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;e. other [specify] Can&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
12. greatest single ever? &lt;br /&gt;
a. Gold Sounds &lt;br /&gt;
b. Round and Round &lt;br /&gt;
c. All My Friends &lt;br /&gt;
d. other [specify] &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;e. you haven't heard it&lt;/span&gt; Can't think of anything.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160578#160578</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Defago</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 1 Feb 2013 10:41:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160578#160578</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: hipster test</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160573#160573</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24765'&gt;ButterThumbz&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/01/2013 15:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          1. What do you drink?&lt;br /&gt;
a. mixed stuff&lt;br /&gt;
b. Pabst Blue Ribbon&lt;br /&gt;
c. wine, which I pretend to enjoy even if it's tasteless&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [specify]&lt;/span&gt; Coffee, bitter or a nice glass of red&lt;br /&gt;
e. absinthe and cognac&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
2. what do you smoke?&lt;br /&gt;
a. Marlboros&lt;br /&gt;
b. menthols&lt;br /&gt;
c. American Spirits&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [specify]&lt;/span&gt; Nothing generally, although I wouldn't say no to a toke if there was one on the go.&lt;br /&gt;
e. crack&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
3. What shoes do you sport?&lt;br /&gt;
a. Nikes&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;b. other [specify]&lt;/span&gt; Converse&lt;br /&gt;
c. loafers&lt;br /&gt;
d. Chucks&lt;br /&gt;
e. moccasins&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
4. Where do you shop for food?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;a. supermarket&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
b. local co-op&lt;br /&gt;
c. I garden everything I eat&lt;br /&gt;
d. I don't eat; I only drink alcohol with dissolvable vitamins&lt;br /&gt;
e. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
5. how's your vision?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;a. no glasses needed&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
b. I wear glasses because I need them&lt;br /&gt;
c. I wear thick-rimmed glasses with no lenses&lt;br /&gt;
d. I wear my sunglasses in the club&lt;br /&gt;
e. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
6. mode of transportation?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;a. public/personal vehicle&lt;/span&gt; Even if I could, there's nowhere worth walking around here&lt;br /&gt;
b. cycle&lt;br /&gt;
c. walking&lt;br /&gt;
d. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
e. unicorn&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
7. how's your top?&lt;br /&gt;
a. flannel&lt;br /&gt;
b. polo&lt;br /&gt;
c. band T&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [specify]&lt;/span&gt; An Empire Strikes Back T&lt;br /&gt;
e. ripped fluorescent tank top&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
8. how's your bottom?&lt;br /&gt;
a. khakis&lt;br /&gt;
b. skin tight jeans&lt;br /&gt;
c. biking shorts&lt;br /&gt;
d. capris&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;e. other [specify]&lt;/span&gt; Just regular loose fit jeans&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
9. most visited website?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;a. besteveralbums.com&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
b. somethingawful.com&lt;br /&gt;
c. pitchfork.com&lt;br /&gt;
d. redtube.com&lt;br /&gt;
e. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
10. how do you listen to music?&lt;br /&gt;
a. streaming on the web&lt;br /&gt;
b. vinyl only broski&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;c. ipod&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [specify]&lt;/span&gt; Ripped on my pc, digital radio, in car cd&lt;br /&gt;
e. I only listen to atmosphere as 4'33&quot; intended&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
11. greatest band ever?&lt;br /&gt;
a. Pavement&lt;br /&gt;
b. you haven't heard it&lt;br /&gt;
c. Sonic Youth&lt;br /&gt;
d. Lil B&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;e. other [specify]&lt;/span&gt; Beck, he's a band, right?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
12. greatest single ever?&lt;br /&gt;
a. Gold Sounds&lt;br /&gt;
b. Round and Round&lt;br /&gt;
c. All My Friends&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [specify]&lt;/span&gt; Once In A Lifetime&lt;br /&gt;
e. you haven't heard it&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So, what does that make me?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160573#160573</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ButterThumbz</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 1 Feb 2013 10:07:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160573#160573</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: hipster test</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159693#159693</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19447'&gt;Robert Anton Wilson&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/29/2013 14:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I am way too hip to submit to your test.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159693#159693</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Robert Anton Wilson</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 29 Jan 2013 09:54:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159693#159693</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: hipster test</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159670#159670</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24768'&gt;L Lawliet&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/29/2013 11:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          1. What do you drink?&lt;br /&gt;
a. mixed stuff&lt;br /&gt;
b. Pabst Blue Ribbon&lt;br /&gt;
c. wine, which I pretend to enjoy even if it's tasteless&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [specify] Gin&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
e. absinthe and cognac&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
2. what do you smoke?&lt;br /&gt;
a. Marlboros&lt;br /&gt;
b. menthols&lt;br /&gt;
c. American Spirits&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [specify] &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
e. crack&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
3. What shoes do you sport?&lt;br /&gt;
a. Nikes&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;b. other [specify] I don't&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
c. loafers&lt;br /&gt;
d. Chucks&lt;br /&gt;
e. moccasins&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
4. Where do you shop for food?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;a. supermarket&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
b. local co-op&lt;br /&gt;
c. I garden everything I eat&lt;br /&gt;
d. I don't eat; I only drink alcohol with dissolvable vitamins&lt;br /&gt;
e. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
5. how's your vision?&lt;br /&gt;
a. no glasses needed&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;b. I wear glasses because I need them&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
c. I wear thick-rimmed glasses with no lenses&lt;br /&gt;
d. I wear my sunglasses in the club&lt;br /&gt;
e. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
6. mode of transportation?&lt;br /&gt;
a. public/personal vehicle&lt;br /&gt;
b. cycle&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;c. walking&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
d. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
e. unicorn&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
7. how's your top?&lt;br /&gt;
a. flannel&lt;br /&gt;
b. polo&lt;br /&gt;
c. band T&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [specify] (A shirt with farm animals made of cloth that i cut up a sewed around it) &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
e. ripped fluorescent tank top&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
8. how's your bottom?&lt;br /&gt;
a. khakis&lt;br /&gt;
b. skin tight jeans&lt;br /&gt;
c. biking shorts&lt;br /&gt;
d. capris&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;e. other [specify] Regular Jeans&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
9. most visited website?&lt;br /&gt;
a. besteveralbums.com&lt;br /&gt;
b. somethingawful.com&lt;br /&gt;
c. pitchfork.com&lt;br /&gt;
d. redtube.com&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;e. other [specify] Pandora&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
10. how do you listen to music?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;a. streaming on the web&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
b. vinyl only broski&lt;br /&gt;
c. ipod&lt;br /&gt;
d. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
e. I only listen to atmosphere as 4'33&quot; intended&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
11. greatest band ever?&lt;br /&gt;
a. Pavement&lt;br /&gt;
b. you haven't heard it&lt;br /&gt;
c. Sonic Youth&lt;br /&gt;
d. Lil B&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;e. other [specify] Fiery Furnaces &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
12. greatest single ever?&lt;br /&gt;
a. Gold Sounds&lt;br /&gt;
b. Round and Round&lt;br /&gt;
c. All My Friends&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [specify] Temptation &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
e. you haven't heard it&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So how did I do?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159670#159670</comments>
                            <dc:creator>L Lawliet</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 29 Jan 2013 06:39:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159670#159670</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: hipster test</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159491#159491</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/28/2013 19:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;nutso42 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
12. greatest single ever?&lt;br /&gt;
a. Gold Sounds&lt;br /&gt;
b. Round and Round&lt;br /&gt;
c. All My Friends&lt;br /&gt;
d. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;e. you haven't heard it&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0UnhpfpxL8&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0UnhpfpxL8&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What's my score?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sorry I heard it before, you lose.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159491#159491</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 28 Jan 2013 14:30:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159491#159491</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: hipster test</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159480#159480</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/28/2013 19:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Necharsian wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
9. most visited website?&lt;br /&gt;
a. besteveralbums.com&lt;br /&gt;
b. somethingawful.com&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;c. pitchfork.com&lt;/span&gt; Either this or needldrop. How else can I learn how to be good at listening to music?&lt;br /&gt;
d. redtube.com&lt;br /&gt;
e. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think I just won.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You mad? Only mainstream hipsters visit Pitchfork.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159480#159480</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 28 Jan 2013 14:19:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159480#159480</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: hipster test</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159477#159477</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/28/2013 19:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          1. What do you drink?&lt;br /&gt;
a. mixed stuff&lt;br /&gt;
b. Pabst Blue Ribbon&lt;br /&gt;
c. wine, which I pretend to enjoy even if it's tasteless&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [specify] Black Strap rum&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
e. absinthe and cognac&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
2. what do you smoke?&lt;br /&gt;
a. Marlboros&lt;br /&gt;
b. menthols&lt;br /&gt;
c. American Spirits&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [specify] Absolutely nothing&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
e. crack&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
3. What shoes do you sport?&lt;br /&gt;
a. Nikes&lt;br /&gt;
b. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
c. loafers&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. Chucks (orange ones)&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
e. moccasins&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
4. Where do you shop for food?&lt;br /&gt;
a. supermarket&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;b. local co-op. Go local or be consumed by corporations&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
c. I garden everything I eat&lt;br /&gt;
d. I don't eat; I only drink alcohol with dissolvable vitamins&lt;br /&gt;
e. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
5. how's your vision?&lt;br /&gt;
a. no glasses needed&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;b. I wear glasses because I need them&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
c. I wear thick-rimmed glasses with no lenses&lt;br /&gt;
d. I wear my sunglasses in the club&lt;br /&gt;
e. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
6. mode of transportation?&lt;br /&gt;
a. public/personal vehicle&lt;br /&gt;
b. cycle&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;c. walking&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
d. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
e. unicorn&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
7. how's your top?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;a. flannel&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
b. polo&lt;br /&gt;
c. band T&lt;br /&gt;
d. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
e. ripped fluorescent tank top&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
8. how's your bottom?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;a. khakis&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
b. skin tight jeans&lt;br /&gt;
c. biking shorts&lt;br /&gt;
d. capris&lt;br /&gt;
e. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
9. most visited website?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;a. besteveralbums.com&lt;/span&gt; (seriously, I checked my search history. This is it)&lt;br /&gt;
b. somethingawful.com&lt;br /&gt;
c. pitchfork.com&lt;br /&gt;
d. redtube.com&lt;br /&gt;
e. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
10. how do you listen to music?&lt;br /&gt;
a. streaming on the web&lt;br /&gt;
b. vinyl only broski&lt;br /&gt;
c. ipod&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [specify] Music burned or downloaded onto my laptop&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
e. I only listen to atmosphere as 4'33&quot; intended&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
11. greatest band ever?&lt;br /&gt;
a. Pavement&lt;br /&gt;
b. you haven't heard it&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;c. Sonic Youth&lt;/span&gt; Out of these options&lt;br /&gt;
d. Lil B&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;e. other [specify] Talking Heads&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
12. greatest single ever?&lt;br /&gt;
a. Gold Sounds&lt;br /&gt;
b. Round and Round&lt;br /&gt;
c. All My Friends&lt;br /&gt;
d. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;e. you haven't heard it&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0UnhpfpxL8&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0UnhpfpxL8&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What's my score?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159477#159477</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 28 Jan 2013 14:15:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159477#159477</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: hipster test</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159421#159421</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19266'&gt;revolver94&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/28/2013 13:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          1. What do you drink? &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;a. mixed stuff &lt;br /&gt;
b. Pabst Blue Ribbon &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
c. wine, which I pretend to enjoy even if it's tasteless &lt;br /&gt;
d. other [specify] &lt;br /&gt;
e. absinthe and cognac &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
2. what do you smoke? &lt;br /&gt;
a. Marlboros &lt;br /&gt;
b. menthols &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;c. American Spirits (yellows)&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
d. other [specify] &lt;br /&gt;
e. crack &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
3. What shoes do you sport? &lt;br /&gt;
a. Nikes &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;b. other [specify] Sperry's &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
c. loafers &lt;br /&gt;
d. Chucks &lt;br /&gt;
e. moccasins &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
4. Where do you shop for food? &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;a. supermarket &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
b. local co-op &lt;br /&gt;
c. I garden everything I eat &lt;br /&gt;
d. I don't eat; I only drink alcohol with dissolvable vitamins &lt;br /&gt;
e. other [specify] &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
5. how's your vision? &lt;br /&gt;
a. no glasses needed &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;b. I wear glasses because I need them &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
c. I wear thick-rimmed glasses with no lenses &lt;br /&gt;
d. I wear my sunglasses in the club &lt;br /&gt;
e. other [specify] &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
6. mode of transportation? &lt;br /&gt;
a. public/personal vehicle &lt;br /&gt;
b. cycle &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;c. walking &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
d. other [specify] &lt;br /&gt;
e. unicorn &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
7. how's your top? &lt;br /&gt;
a. flannel &lt;br /&gt;
b. polo &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;c. band T &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
d. other [specify] &lt;br /&gt;
e. ripped fluorescent tank top &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
8. how's your bottom? &lt;br /&gt;
a. khakis (shorts) &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;b. skin tight jeans &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
c. biking shorts &lt;br /&gt;
d. capris &lt;br /&gt;
e. other [specify] &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
9. most visited website? &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;a. besteveralbums.com &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
b. somethingawful.com &lt;br /&gt;
c. pitchfork.com (# &lt;br /&gt;
d. redtube.com &lt;br /&gt;
e. other [specify] &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
10. how do you listen to music? &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;a. streaming on the web &lt;br /&gt;
b. vinyl only broski &lt;br /&gt;
c. ipod &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
d. other [specify] &lt;br /&gt;
e. I only listen to atmosphere as 4'33&quot; intended &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
11. greatest band ever? &lt;br /&gt;
a. Pavement &lt;br /&gt;
b. you haven't heard it &lt;br /&gt;
c. Sonic Youth &lt;br /&gt;
d. Lil B &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;e. other [specify] radiohead &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
12. greatest single ever? &lt;br /&gt;
a. Gold Sounds &lt;br /&gt;
b. Round and Round &lt;br /&gt;
c. All My Friends &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [specify] waterloo sunset&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
e. you haven't heard it</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159421#159421</comments>
                            <dc:creator>revolver94</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 28 Jan 2013 08:59:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159421#159421</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: hipster test</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159415#159415</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/28/2013 13:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jackwc wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;...orange... juice?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Isn't that the stuff you mix with vodka?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't think the choices were limited to alcoholic beverages (correct me if some of the letters aren't alcoholic).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159415#159415</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 28 Jan 2013 08:29:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159415#159415</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: hipster test</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159404#159404</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/28/2013 12:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Happymeal wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;1. What do you drink? &lt;br /&gt;
a. mixed stuff &lt;br /&gt;
b. Pabst Blue Ribbon &lt;br /&gt;
c. wine, which I pretend to enjoy even if it's tasteless &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [Orange Juice] &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
e. absinthe and cognac &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
...orange... juice?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Isn't that the stuff you mix with vodka?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159404#159404</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 28 Jan 2013 07:37:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159404#159404</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: hipster test</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159373#159373</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/28/2013 09:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          1. What do you drink? &lt;br /&gt;
a. mixed stuff &lt;br /&gt;
b. Pabst Blue Ribbon &lt;br /&gt;
c. wine, which I pretend to enjoy even if it's tasteless &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [Orange Juice] &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
e. absinthe and cognac &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
2. what do you smoke? &lt;br /&gt;
a. Marlboros &lt;br /&gt;
b. menthols &lt;br /&gt;
c. American Spirits &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [Thwack] &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
e. crack &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
3. What shoes do you sport? &lt;br /&gt;
a. Nikes &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;b. other [I dunno] &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
c. loafers &lt;br /&gt;
d. Chucks &lt;br /&gt;
e. moccasins &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
4. Where do you shop for food? &lt;br /&gt;
a. supermarket &lt;br /&gt;
b. local co-op &lt;br /&gt;
c. I garden everything I eat &lt;br /&gt;
d. I don't eat; I only drink alcohol with dissolvable vitamins &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;e. other [A multitude of place] &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
5. how's your vision? &lt;br /&gt;
a. no glasses needed &lt;br /&gt;
b. I wear glasses because I need them &lt;br /&gt;
c. I wear thick-rimmed glasses with no lenses &lt;br /&gt;
d. I wear my sunglasses in the club &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;e. other [I wear glasses because I need and want to wear them] &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
6. mode of transportation? &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;a. public/personal vehicle&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
b. cycle &lt;br /&gt;
c. walking &lt;br /&gt;
d. other [specify] &lt;br /&gt;
e. unicorn &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
7. how's your top? &lt;br /&gt;
a. flannel &lt;br /&gt;
b. polo &lt;br /&gt;
c. band T &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [Strands of silk] &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
e. ripped fluorescent tank top &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
8. how's your bottom? &lt;br /&gt;
a. khakis &lt;br /&gt;
b. skin tight jeans &lt;br /&gt;
c. biking shorts &lt;br /&gt;
d. capris &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;e. other [Pajamas] &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
9. most visited website? &lt;br /&gt;
a. besteveralbums.com &lt;br /&gt;
b. somethingawful.com &lt;br /&gt;
c. pitchfork.com &lt;br /&gt;
d. redtube.com &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;e. other [Google.com] &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
10. how do you listen to music? &lt;br /&gt;
a. streaming on the web &lt;br /&gt;
b. vinyl only broski &lt;br /&gt;
c. ipod &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [Depends on the situation, but generally CD or Youtube] &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
e. I only listen to atmosphere as 4'33&quot; intended &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
11. greatest band ever?&lt;br /&gt;
a. Pavement &lt;br /&gt;
b. you haven't heard it &lt;br /&gt;
c. Sonic Youth &lt;br /&gt;
d. Lil B &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;e. other [Modest Mouse] &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
12. greatest single ever? &lt;br /&gt;
a. Gold Sounds &lt;br /&gt;
b. Round and Round &lt;br /&gt;
c. All My Friends &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [Ready 'N Steady]&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
e. you haven't heard it</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159373#159373</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 28 Jan 2013 04:35:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159373#159373</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: hipster test</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159371#159371</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24095'&gt;bongritsu&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/28/2013 09:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          haha its 2:30 in the morning, my life is spiraling out of control.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1. What do you drink? &lt;br /&gt;
a. mixed stuff &lt;br /&gt;
b. Pabst Blue Ribbon &lt;br /&gt;
c. wine, which I pretend to enjoy even if it's tasteless &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [specify] Old fashions, bourbon rye and rum (straight)&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
e. absinthe and cognac &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
2. what do you smoke? &lt;br /&gt;
a. Marlboros &lt;br /&gt;
b. menthols &lt;br /&gt;
c. American Spirits &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [specify] cigars or nothing&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
e. crack &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
3. What shoes do you sport? &lt;br /&gt;
a. Nikes &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;b. other [specify] Red wing boots &lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
c. loafers &lt;br /&gt;
d. Chucks &lt;br /&gt;
e. moccasins &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
4. Where do you shop for food? &lt;br /&gt;
a. supermarket &lt;br /&gt;
b. local co-op &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;c. I garden everything I eat (in the summers)&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
d. I don't eat; I only drink alcohol with dissolvable vitamins &lt;br /&gt;
e. other [specify] &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
5. how's your vision? &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;a. no glasses needed&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
b. I wear glasses because I need them &lt;br /&gt;
c. I wear thick-rimmed glasses with no lenses &lt;br /&gt;
d. I wear my sunglasses in the club &lt;br /&gt;
e. other [specify] &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
6. mode of transportation? &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;a. public/personal vehicle&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
b. cycle &lt;br /&gt;
c. walking &lt;br /&gt;
d. other [specify] &lt;br /&gt;
e. unicorn &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
7. how's your top? (like right now?)&lt;br /&gt;
a. flannel &lt;br /&gt;
b. polo &lt;br /&gt;
c. band T &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [specify] i wear lots of different things &lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
e. ripped fluorescent tank top &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
8. how's your bottom? &lt;br /&gt;
a. khakis &lt;br /&gt;
b. skin tight jeans &lt;br /&gt;
c. biking shorts &lt;br /&gt;
d. capris &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;e. other [specify] not skin tight jeans &lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
9. most visited website? &lt;br /&gt;
a. besteveralbums.com &lt;br /&gt;
b. somethingawful.com &lt;br /&gt;
c. pitchfork.com &lt;br /&gt;
d. redtube.com &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;e. other [specify] twitter &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
10. how do you listen to music? &lt;br /&gt;
a. streaming on the web &lt;br /&gt;
b. vinyl only broski &lt;br /&gt;
c. ipod &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [specify] im fine with what ever &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
e. I only listen to atmosphere as 4'33&quot; intended &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
11. greatest band ever? &lt;br /&gt;
a. Pavement &lt;br /&gt;
b. you haven't heard it &lt;br /&gt;
c. Sonic Youth &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. Lil B&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
e. other [specify] &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
12. greatest single ever? &lt;br /&gt;
a. Gold Sounds &lt;br /&gt;
b. Round and Round &lt;br /&gt;
c. All My Friends &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [specify] i cant choose &lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
e. you haven't heard it&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I...Is it too late for me?[/b]</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159371#159371</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bongritsu</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 28 Jan 2013 04:25:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159371#159371</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: hipster test</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159366#159366</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16699'&gt;SquishypuffDave&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/28/2013 08:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          1. What do you drink?&lt;br /&gt;
a. mixed stuff&lt;br /&gt;
b. Pabst Blue Ribbon&lt;br /&gt;
c. wine, which I pretend to enjoy even if it's tasteless&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [Baileys or Rekorderlig.]&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
e. absinthe and cognac&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
2. what do you smoke?&lt;br /&gt;
a. Marlboros&lt;br /&gt;
b. menthols&lt;br /&gt;
c. American Spirits&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [My lungs are as clean as a whizzle.]&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
e. crack&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
3. What shoes do you sport?&lt;br /&gt;
a. Nikes&lt;br /&gt;
b. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;c. loafers&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
d. Chucks&lt;br /&gt;
e. moccasins&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
4. Where do you shop for food?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;a. supermarket&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
b. local co-op&lt;br /&gt;
c. I garden everything I eat&lt;br /&gt;
d. I don't eat; I only drink alcohol with dissolvable vitamins&lt;br /&gt;
e. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
5. how's your vision?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;a. no glasses needed&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
b. I wear glasses because I need them&lt;br /&gt;
c. I wear thick-rimmed glasses with no lenses&lt;br /&gt;
d. I wear my sunglasses in the club&lt;br /&gt;
e. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
6. mode of transportation?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;a. public vehicle&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
b. cycle&lt;br /&gt;
c. walking&lt;br /&gt;
d. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
e. unicorn&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
7. how's your top?&lt;br /&gt;
a. flannel&lt;br /&gt;
b. polo&lt;br /&gt;
c. band T&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [Fancy patterned collared long-sleeve shirt.]&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
e. ripped fluorescent tank top&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
8. how's your bottom?&lt;br /&gt;
a. khakis&lt;br /&gt;
b. skin tight jeans&lt;br /&gt;
c. biking shorts&lt;br /&gt;
d. capris&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;e. other [Some form of loose quarter-length pants.]&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
9. most visited website?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;a. besteveralbums.com&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
b. somethingawful.com&lt;br /&gt;
c. pitchfork.com&lt;br /&gt;
d. redtube.com&lt;br /&gt;
e. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
10. how do you listen to music?&lt;br /&gt;
a. streaming on the web&lt;br /&gt;
b. vinyl only broski&lt;br /&gt;
c. ipod&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [Whatevs.]&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
e. I only listen to atmosphere as 4'33&quot; intended&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
11. greatest band ever?&lt;br /&gt;
a. Pavement&lt;br /&gt;
b. you haven't heard it&lt;br /&gt;
c. Sonic Youth&lt;br /&gt;
d. Lil B&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;e. other [Talk Talk or Swans.]&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
12. greatest single ever?&lt;br /&gt;
a. Gold Sounds&lt;br /&gt;
b. Round and Round&lt;br /&gt;
c. All My Friends&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [Frontier Psychiatrist]&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
e. you haven't heard it</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159366#159366</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SquishypuffDave</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 28 Jan 2013 03:02:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159366#159366</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: hipster test</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159365#159365</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25097'&gt;creator&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/28/2013 07:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          what is a hipster?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159365#159365</comments>
                            <dc:creator>creator</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 28 Jan 2013 02:19:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159365#159365</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: hipster test</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159364#159364</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/28/2013 06:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Whip it. I'm rolling hard right now. Study drugs FTW.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1. What do you drink?&lt;br /&gt;
a. mixed stuff&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;b. Pabst Blue Ribbon&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;I typically go for cheaper beers, PBR among them, Lakeport too. Although I have a growing fondness for absinthe where I can get it.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
c. wine, which I pretend to enjoy even if it's tasteless&lt;br /&gt;
d. other&lt;br /&gt;
e. absinthe and cognac&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
2. what do you smoke?&lt;br /&gt;
a. Marlboros&lt;br /&gt;
b. menthols&lt;br /&gt;
c. American Spirits&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. other [specify]&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Used to be a big smoker - usually of hand-rolled cigarettes or the cheap ones you buy oFf the Indian reservations - but now usually only smoke narcotics.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
e. crack&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
3. What shoes do you sport?&lt;br /&gt;
a. Nikes&lt;br /&gt;
b. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
c. loafers&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;d. Chucks&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;...though in this weather I prefer my Timberlands&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
e. moccasins&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
4. Where do you shop for food?&lt;br /&gt;
a. supermarket&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;b. local co-op&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Although in BC I'm gonna be starting my own expansive garden.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
c. I garden everything I eat&lt;br /&gt;
d. I don't eat; I only drink alcohol with dissolvable vitamins&lt;br /&gt;
e. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
5. how's your vision?&lt;br /&gt;
a. no glasses needed&lt;br /&gt;
b. I wear glasses because I need them&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;c. I wear thick-rimmed glasses with no lenses. I take it you've all seen the pictures...&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
d. I wear my sunglasses in the club&lt;br /&gt;
e. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
6. mode of transportation?&lt;br /&gt;
a. public/personal vehicle&lt;br /&gt;
b. cycle&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;c. walking&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
d. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
e. unicorn&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
7. how's your top?&lt;br /&gt;
a. flannel&lt;br /&gt;
b. polo&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;c. band T&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
d. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
e. ripped fluorescent tank top&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
8. how's your bottom?&lt;br /&gt;
a. khakis&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;b. skin tight jeans (although yesterday I was wearing some killer khakis)&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
c. biking shorts&lt;br /&gt;
d. capris&lt;br /&gt;
e. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
9. most visited website?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;a. besteveralbums.com&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;b. somethingawful.com&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;c. pitchfork.com&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;d. redtube.com&lt;br /&gt;
e. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
10. how do you listen to music?&lt;br /&gt;
a. streaming on the web&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;b. vinyl only broski (streaming is for turds)&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
c. ipod&lt;br /&gt;
d. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
e. I only listen to atmosphere as 4'33&quot; intended&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
11. greatest band ever?&lt;br /&gt;
a. Pavement&lt;br /&gt;
b. you haven't heard it&lt;br /&gt;
c. Sonic Youth&lt;br /&gt;
d. Lil B&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;e. other [specify] local hardcore punk legends Fucked Up. REPRESENT.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
12. greatest single ever?&lt;br /&gt;
a. Gold Sounds&lt;br /&gt;
b. Round and Round&lt;br /&gt;
c. All My Friends&lt;br /&gt;
d. other [specify]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;e. you haven't heard it - for me, currently, it's Kishi Bashi's Manchester, you swine&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159364#159364</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 28 Jan 2013 01:46:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=159364#159364</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: hipster test</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=121955#121955</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/23/2012 14:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.spin.com/articles/ariel-pink-in-praise-of-guilty-genius?utm_source=newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_campaign=082312&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://www.spin.com/articles/ariel-pink...ign=082312&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=121955#121955</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 23 Aug 2012 10:04:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=121955#121955</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: hipster test</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=121681#121681</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/21/2012 20:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;purple wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;http://www.hipsterrunoff.com/2009/09/does-my-life-make-more-sense-now-pitchforkmediacoms-have-reviewed-beatles.html&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Best thing I ever read.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=121681#121681</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 21 Aug 2012 16:02:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=121681#121681</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: hipster test</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=121679#121679</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15511'&gt;CellarDoor&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/21/2012 20:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;purple wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;http://www.hipsterrunoff.com/2009/09/does-my-life-make-more-sense-now-pitchforkmediacoms-have-reviewed-beatles.html&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The understanding of &quot;Let It Be&quot; thanks to &quot;MPP&quot; and &quot;Veckatimest&quot; is hilarious.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=121679#121679</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CellarDoor</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 21 Aug 2012 16:01:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=121679#121679</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: hipster test</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=121674#121674</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/21/2012 19:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.hipsterrunoff.com/2009/09/does-my-life-make-more-sense-now-pitchforkmediacoms-have-reviewed-beatles.html&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://www.hipsterrunoff.com/2009/09/do...atles.html&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=121674#121674</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 21 Aug 2012 15:21:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=121674#121674</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>