<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Best album discovery of the week</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=263255#263255</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27071'&gt;Listmeister&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/23/2013 16:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          i said in a post a couple months back that I couldn't wait to get to this album.  I finally got to it:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1268_518b4ea9b4102.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1268_518b4ea9b4102.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=1268&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Agaes Byrjun by Sigur Ros&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What an amazing album, especially the Svefn-g-englar track.  I have a list of World songs that struck me viscerally for their exoticness and beauty, and this went to #2 (behind Polegnala e Todora, from Les Mysterieux des Voix Bulgaire)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=263255#263255</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Listmeister</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 23 Nov 2013 11:22:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=263255#263255</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best album discovery of the week</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=263188#263188</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25123'&gt;Mercury&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/23/2013 05:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_3591_4e4cd9ac6b15d.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_3591_4e4cd9ac6b15d.jpg','imgpop','width=301,height=300,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=3591&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Girlfriend by Matthew Sweet&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This is a album of great magnitude. How the duck did it slip my knowledge so damn long?!?!!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anyway, I'm head over heals for it. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also, really discovered The Feelies' &quot;Crazy Rhythms&quot; for the first time this week as well as &quot;Tonight's the night&quot; by Neil Young.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=263188#263188</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mercury</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 23 Nov 2013 00:06:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=263188#263188</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best album discovery of the week</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=262891#262891</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24970'&gt;Cymro2011&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/22/2013 12:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1317_4e2d90eb21f1b.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1317_4e2d90eb21f1b.jpg','imgpop','width=301,height=300,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=1317&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Atlanta Twelve String by Blind Willie McTell&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Definitely this.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=262891#262891</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Cymro2011</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 22 Nov 2013 07:00:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=262891#262891</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best album discovery of the week</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=262877#262877</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/22/2013 06:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;revolver94 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;i'm not sure if this counts as a &quot;discovery&quot;, but I just started listening to &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;night time, my time&lt;/span&gt; this week and i'm diggin' it af&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
you're my boy, blue&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/6h6cMjqxzkI?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=6h6cMjqxzkI&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/IFCZP1Nz3Ds?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=IFCZP1Nz3Ds&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=262877#262877</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 22 Nov 2013 01:47:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=262877#262877</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best album discovery of the week</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=262875#262875</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19266'&gt;revolver94&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/22/2013 06:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          i'm not sure if this counts as a &quot;discovery&quot;, but I just started listening to &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;night time, my time&lt;/span&gt; this week and i'm diggin' it af</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=262875#262875</comments>
                            <dc:creator>revolver94</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 22 Nov 2013 01:37:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=262875#262875</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best album discovery of the week</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=262874#262874</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/22/2013 06:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Not the best of weeks for discoveries, not a lot of listening time and some awkward choices. In this context, &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Sideroxylon&lt;/span&gt; by The Celibate Rifles was the best new listen.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=262874#262874</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 22 Nov 2013 01:35:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=262874#262874</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best album discovery of the week</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=262873#262873</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23168'&gt;drakonium&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/22/2013 06:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Aw, yeah, so much love for this band, that's cool! Hope you liked it, megan  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I saw they did a cover of Two Headed Boy when wandering through their songs on Deezer, and I wanted to listen to it, but I forgot. If it sucks, I definitely want to hear it!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=262873#262873</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drakonium</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 22 Nov 2013 01:31:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=262873#262873</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best album discovery of the week</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=262767#262767</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/21/2013 21:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;drakonium wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I like the &quot;What's your album of the day?&quot; thread, but I prefer this one. I thought I'd try to make it live again.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Mine is this one :&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_14111_4e23117a2957c.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_14111_4e23117a2957c.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=14111&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;People Who Can Eat People Are The Luckiest People In The World by Andrew Jackson Jihad&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sounds like a mix between The Pogues and Neutral Milk Hotel. I don't like The Pogues, but this is absolutely amazing. Extremely short, too (25 minutes), but each second is fantastic.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yah, everyone listen to this, it is really good. ^_^&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And I'm pretty sure they've actually covered Two Headed Boy but it sucks. XD</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=262767#262767</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 21 Nov 2013 16:55:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=262767#262767</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best album discovery of the week</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=262756#262756</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23029'&gt;samistake2ice&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/21/2013 21:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          haha the pogues/NMH description is pretty spot on so far. i like it!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=262756#262756</comments>
                            <dc:creator>samistake2ice</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 21 Nov 2013 16:40:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=262756#262756</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best album discovery of the week</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=262747#262747</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26946'&gt;meezus&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/21/2013 21:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;drakonium wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I like the &quot;What's your album of the day?&quot; thread, but I prefer this one. I thought I'd try to make it live again.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Mine is this one :&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_14111_4e23117a2957c.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_14111_4e23117a2957c.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=14111&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;People Who Can Eat People Are The Luckiest People In The World by Andrew Jackson Jihad&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sounds like a mix between The Pogues and Neutral Milk Hotel. I don't like The Pogues, but this is absolutely amazing. Extremely short, too (25 minutes), but each second is fantastic.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't like The Pogues either, but/so I'm intrigued. I'll give it a go. 25 minutes sounds easy enough, too. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=262747#262747</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meezus</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 21 Nov 2013 16:24:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=262747#262747</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best album discovery of the week</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=262745#262745</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23168'&gt;drakonium&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/21/2013 21:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I like the &quot;What's your album of the day?&quot; thread, but I prefer this one. I thought I'd try to make it live again.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Mine is this one :&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_14111_4e23117a2957c.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_14111_4e23117a2957c.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=14111&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;People Who Can Eat People Are The Luckiest People In The World by Andrew Jackson Jihad&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sounds like a mix between The Pogues and Neutral Milk Hotel. I don't like The Pogues, but this is absolutely amazing. Extremely short, too (25 minutes), but each second is fantastic.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=262745#262745</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drakonium</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 21 Nov 2013 16:16:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=262745#262745</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best album discovery of the week</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170233#170233</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/03/2013 21:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://fanart.tv/fanart/music/9929a375-ccf4-4b8c-9b13-0026393fcb84/albumcover/yuck-504fe07309c7e.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://fanart.tv/fanart/music/9929a375-ccf4-4b8c-9b13-0026393fcb84/albumcover/yuck-504fe07309c7e.jpg','imgpop','width=1000,height=1000,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Fucking amazing! Can't wait for their sophomore effort.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170233#170233</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 3 Mar 2013 16:30:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170233#170233</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best album discovery of the week</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170176#170176</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/03/2013 18:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;MrFrogger wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Phoenix - Bankrupt!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It would be, if it wasn't for Bowie.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Shit. I still haven't heard either  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Confused&quot;&gt;😕&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
My favourite discovery of the week:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://www.resident-music.com/image/cache/data/cargo/may12/trr201cd-500x500.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://www.resident-music.com/image/cache/data/cargo/may12/trr201cd-500x500.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
80/100&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I've had a bad week for new discoveries though  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Confused&quot;&gt;😕&lt;/span&gt; I've somehow managed to listen to a whole bunch of shit or just average albums for the past few days.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170176#170176</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 3 Mar 2013 13:50:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170176#170176</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best album discovery of the week</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170172#170172</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/03/2013 18:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://www.vibe.com/sites/vibe.com/files/photo_gallery_images/2001%20%2522Discovery%20album%20art%2522.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://www.vibe.com/sites/vibe.com/files/photo_gallery_images/2001%20%2522Discovery%20album%20art%2522.jpg','imgpop','width=300,height=300,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://www.chartattack.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/aquemini.jpeg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://www.chartattack.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/aquemini.jpeg','imgpop','width=300,height=300,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170172#170172</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 3 Mar 2013 13:43:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170172#170172</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best album discovery of the week</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=169524#169524</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24970'&gt;Cymro2011&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/01/2013 21:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6t0j1mHRs1rt1kvxo1_1280.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6t0j1mHRs1rt1kvxo1_1280.jpg','imgpop','width=700,height=700,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I have really started getting into BJM.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=169524#169524</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Cymro2011</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 1 Mar 2013 16:52:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=169524#169524</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best album discovery of the week</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=169521#169521</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/01/2013 21:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Courtesy lethalnezzle, Fire! Orchestra, &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Exit!&lt;/span&gt; (2013)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=169521#169521</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 1 Mar 2013 16:44:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=169521#169521</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best album discovery of the week</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=169465#169465</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19825'&gt;pearljammer13&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/01/2013 19:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;paladisiac wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;the easy answer was almost usurped an hour ago by an album i've most likely heard many times over the years, especially college, but i just today listened to it as a whole for myself...  &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=144&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Led Zeppelin IV by Led Zeppelin&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Even if you've heard every one of those songs many times, like almost everyone has, they are all even more powerful in the context of the album.  It's really amazing to listen to that album start to finish, 8 masterpieces lined up in a perfect row.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=169465#169465</comments>
                            <dc:creator>pearljammer13</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 1 Mar 2013 14:59:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=169465#169465</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best album discovery of the week</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=169457#169457</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20627'&gt;paladisiac&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/01/2013 19:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;paladisiac wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;this week, the easy answer is&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=37447&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Bankrupt! by Phoenix&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
the easy answer was almost usurped an hour ago by an album i've most likely heard many times over the years, especially college, but i just today listened to it as a whole for myself...  &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=144&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Led Zeppelin IV by Led Zeppelin&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=169457#169457</comments>
                            <dc:creator>paladisiac</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 1 Mar 2013 14:41:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=169457#169457</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best album discovery of the week</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=169423#169423</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/01/2013 17:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;paladisiac wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;this week, the easy answer is&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_37447_512cecc1741ad.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_37447_512cecc1741ad.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=37447&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Bankrupt! by Phoenix&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
It would be, if it wasn't for Bowie.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=169423#169423</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 1 Mar 2013 12:23:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=169423#169423</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best album discovery of the week</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=169421#169421</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20627'&gt;paladisiac&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/01/2013 17:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          this week, the easy answer is&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_37447_512cecc1741ad.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_37447_512cecc1741ad.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=37447&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Bankrupt! by Phoenix&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=169421#169421</comments>
                            <dc:creator>paladisiac</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 1 Mar 2013 12:22:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=169421#169421</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>