<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Who Should Be in the Upcoming Metal Gear Movie?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166340#166340</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/22/2013 02:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Too many f-words for me.  I'll stick with this:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/Tx1XIm6q4r4?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=Tx1XIm6q4r4&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Best YouTube video in the world.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166340#166340</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 21 Feb 2013 21:07:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166340#166340</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who Should Be in the Upcoming Metal Gear Movie?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166334#166334</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/22/2013 02:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          This is as good a time as any to post these videos&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/DwrPuCnNbv8?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=DwrPuCnNbv8&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/sXX5drqRD9s?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=sXX5drqRD9s&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166334#166334</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 21 Feb 2013 21:03:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166334#166334</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who Should Be in the Upcoming Metal Gear Movie?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166333#166333</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/22/2013 02:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;SilverWalrus wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;No, it's a reference to Metal Gear Awesome, which is an Egoraptor cartoon based on Metal Gear Sold, Egoraptor is an animator who does comedic spoofs and releases them on youtube and Newgrounds. Ocelot is one of the main villains from Metal Gear Solid by the way. Revolver Ocelot.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I couldn't very well make Japanese animes considering I'm not Japanese.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Americans made Avatar the Last Airbender.  And a guy from Isreal created Power Rangers in Japan.  If you can write, you can do it.  Especially if your a nerd.  Nerds write the best stuff.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm not big on anime, but I've seen some good anime shows.  The first season of Yugioh is fantastic.  I've never seen a kid's show like this one.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166333#166333</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 21 Feb 2013 21:03:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166333#166333</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who Should Be in the Upcoming Metal Gear Movie?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166330#166330</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/22/2013 02:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;SilverWalrus wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Ocelot is one of the main villains from Metal Gear Solid by the way. Revolver Ocelot.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://starsmedia.ign.com/stars/image/article/103/1035976/big-boss-of-the-day-revolver-ocelot-20091016012431533-000.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('http://starsmedia.ign.com/stars/image/article/103/1035976/big-boss-of-the-day-revolver-ocelot-20091016012431533-000.jpg','imgpop','width=480,height=360,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://gamesbackgrounds.com/walls/revolver_ocelot_metal_gear_solid_4_wallpaper-other.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://gamesbackgrounds.com/walls/revolver_ocelot_metal_gear_solid_4_wallpaper-other.jpg','imgpop','width=638,height=366,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166330#166330</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 21 Feb 2013 21:00:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166330#166330</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who Should Be in the Upcoming Metal Gear Movie?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166329#166329</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/22/2013 01:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Yes I do.  I've never heard of ocelot.  You make Japanese animes?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
No, it's a reference to Metal Gear Awesome, which is an Egoraptor cartoon based on Metal Gear Sold, Egoraptor is an animator who does comedic spoofs and releases them on youtube and Newgrounds. Ocelot is one of the main villains from Metal Gear Solid by the way. Revolver Ocelot.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I couldn't very well make Japanese animes considering I'm not Japanese.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166329#166329</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 21 Feb 2013 20:59:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166329#166329</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who Should Be in the Upcoming Metal Gear Movie?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166326#166326</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/22/2013 01:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;SilverWalrus wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'm fairly sure he means Otacon.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/189/f/d/Hal___otacon___emmerich_by_cybra117.png&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/189/f/d/Hal___otacon___emmerich_by_cybra117.png','imgpop','width=320,height=480,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This is just like one of my Japanese animes.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Whoops, well for otacon I'd get that kid who played Q in Skyfall</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166326#166326</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 21 Feb 2013 20:57:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166326#166326</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who Should Be in the Upcoming Metal Gear Movie?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166324#166324</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/22/2013 01:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;SilverWalrus wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'm fairly sure he means Otacon.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/189/f/d/Hal___otacon___emmerich_by_cybra117.png&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/189/f/d/Hal___otacon___emmerich_by_cybra117.png','imgpop','width=320,height=480,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This is just like one of my Japanese animes.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yes I do.  I've never heard of ocelot.  You make Japanese animes?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166324#166324</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 21 Feb 2013 20:56:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166324#166324</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who Should Be in the Upcoming Metal Gear Movie?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166319#166319</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/22/2013 01:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;MrFrogger wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Well first of all its ocelot.&lt;br /&gt;
For young Ocelot I'd have Jeremy Renner&lt;br /&gt;
For old MGS4 Liquid Ocelot I'd have either Nick Nolte or Tommy Lee Jones&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm fairly sure he means Otacon.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/189/f/d/Hal___otacon___emmerich_by_cybra117.png&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/189/f/d/Hal___otacon___emmerich_by_cybra117.png','imgpop','width=320,height=480,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This is just like one of my Japanese animes.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166319#166319</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 21 Feb 2013 20:53:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166319#166319</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who Should Be in the Upcoming Metal Gear Movie?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166312#166312</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/22/2013 01:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;What about Otacon, or however you spell it?  Who should play him?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Well first of all its ocelot.&lt;br /&gt;
For young Ocelot I'd have Jeremy Renner&lt;br /&gt;
For old MGS4 Liquid Ocelot I'd have either Nick Nolte or Tommy Lee Jones</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166312#166312</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 21 Feb 2013 20:42:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166312#166312</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who Should Be in the Upcoming Metal Gear Movie?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166310#166310</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/22/2013 01:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I imagine David Hayter would be pretty good in a Metal Gear movie considering he would look like Snake when properly dressed up and, ya know, he voices Snake.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166310#166310</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 21 Feb 2013 20:41:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166310#166310</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who Should Be in the Upcoming Metal Gear Movie?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166307#166307</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/22/2013 01:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Applerill wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I absolutely &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;HATE&lt;/span&gt; Bigelow. Her movies are disgusting, and she acts like a 40-year-old creepy man.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Neutral&quot;&gt;😐&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166307#166307</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 21 Feb 2013 20:38:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166307#166307</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who Should Be in the Upcoming Metal Gear Movie?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166290#166290</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/22/2013 01:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          What about Otacon, or however you spell it?  Who should play him?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166290#166290</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 21 Feb 2013 20:06:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166290#166290</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who Should Be in the Upcoming Metal Gear Movie?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=164044#164044</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/13/2013 00:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Applerill wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I absolutely &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;HATE&lt;/span&gt; Bigelow. Her movies are disgusting, and she acts like a 40-year-old creepy man.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
In all seriousness, though, what makes Metal Gear great is the avant-garde gaming parts of it. Turning away that interactivity would just make it Bad Boys III.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I really wanna see her movie Zero Dark Thirty.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The only other big-time action film director I can think of is Christopher Nolan.  If HE directed it, that would rule Christian Bale out of the movie.  I don't think it shpuld be Bale.  I'm leaning toward Kiefer Sutherland for Solid Snake.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=164044#164044</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Feb 2013 19:42:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=164044#164044</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who Should Be in the Upcoming Metal Gear Movie?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163988#163988</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24095'&gt;bongritsu&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/12/2013 21:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;ptaylor1989 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;That does sound pretty precarious. I always wanted Sony to charge Bleem! licensing fees but I'd also say youre absolutely right. The fewer people with Dreamcasts in their hands the better. Speaking of which, I'm about to buy one equipped with Powerstone, Soul Caliber (eeee! the nostalgia!) and Sonic. Should I, should I?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The Dreamcast is probably my favorite or second favorite console to collect for. Super cheap, interesting releases, and you can burn and play any game easily. I would say do it, depending on the price. Anything under 70$ would be a fair price for that</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163988#163988</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bongritsu</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:20:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163988#163988</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who Should Be in the Upcoming Metal Gear Movie?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163976#163976</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20884'&gt;ptaylor1989&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/12/2013 20:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;420BongRitsu69 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;A companies primary goal is to sell consoles, not games. At the same time good games sell consoles, thats why platform exclusive releases are so important to hardware producers. Games like the Metal Gear series are made to sell consoles. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 If they were to have a sony licensed emulator that made it possible to play all their games on the dreamcast, a system better then the PS1 and comparable to the PS2, they would just end up selling less consoles.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
That does sound pretty precarious. I always wanted Sony to charge Bleem! licensing fees but I'd also say youre absolutely right. The fewer people with Dreamcasts in their hands the better. Speaking of which, I'm about to buy one equipped with Powerstone, Soul Caliber (eeee! the nostalgia!) and Sonic. Should I, should I?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163976#163976</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ptaylor1989</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Feb 2013 15:51:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163976#163976</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who Should Be in the Upcoming Metal Gear Movie?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163967#163967</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24095'&gt;bongritsu&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/12/2013 20:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;ptaylor1989 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;badass &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;  I'll never understand why Sony sued the hell out of Bleem when they could have bought them out. damn legal fees ruined such a great emulator, glitches and all.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
A companies primary goal is to sell consoles, not games. At the same time good games sell consoles, thats why platform exclusive releases are so important to hardware producers. Games like the Metal Gear series are made to sell consoles. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 If they were to have a sony licensed emulator that made it possible to play all their games on the dreamcast, a system better then the PS1 and comparable to the PS2, they would just end up selling less consoles.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163967#163967</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bongritsu</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Feb 2013 15:28:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163967#163967</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who Should Be in the Upcoming Metal Gear Movie?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163896#163896</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20884'&gt;ptaylor1989&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/12/2013 16:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;420BongRitsu69 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I was rockin MGS1 on the dreamcast with the Bleemcast! today actually.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
badass &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;  I'll never understand why Sony sued the hell out of Bleem when they could have bought them out. damn legal fees ruined such a great emulator, glitches and all.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163896#163896</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ptaylor1989</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Feb 2013 11:41:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163896#163896</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who Should Be in the Upcoming Metal Gear Movie?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163872#163872</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16394'&gt;Applerill&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/12/2013 15:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I absolutely &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;HATE&lt;/span&gt; Bigelow. Her movies are disgusting, and she acts like a 40-year-old creepy man.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
In all seriousness, though, what makes Metal Gear great is the avant-garde gaming parts of it. Turning away that interactivity would just make it Bad Boys III.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163872#163872</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Applerill</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Feb 2013 10:28:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163872#163872</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who Should Be in the Upcoming Metal Gear Movie?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163814#163814</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24095'&gt;bongritsu&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/12/2013 06:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;ptaylor1989 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/20/DreamcastConsole.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/20/DreamcastConsole.jpg','imgpop','width=800,height=600,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Something, something, something, &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-9&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;dreamcast&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I was rockin MGS1 on the dreamcast with the Bleemcast! today actually.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
fucking sony</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163814#163814</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bongritsu</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Feb 2013 01:31:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163814#163814</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who Should Be in the Upcoming Metal Gear Movie?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163776#163776</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/12/2013 01:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;This thread is for DISCUSSING who should be in it, &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;and how we think the movie should be like or will be like&lt;/span&gt;, not for just posting a dream cast.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
How do you think the movie will turn out?[/b]</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163776#163776</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 11 Feb 2013 20:33:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163776#163776</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>