<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Nirvana vs Pearl Jam</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=175268#175268</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/12/2013 15:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          While Pearl Jam is amazing live and produces solid records, I couldn't say that there is any body of work of theirs that I like better as a whole than even the Insecticide album (possibly Nirvana's worst). Nirvana by far.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
However, Pearl Jam would easily make my top 20 bands.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=175268#175268</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Mar 2013 11:59:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=175268#175268</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Nirvana vs Pearl Jam</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=175209#175209</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20627'&gt;paladisiac&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/12/2013 13:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Robert Anton Wilson wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Come on peeps. Pearl Jam had an amazing 4 album streak and most of their side songs (see Lost Dogs) are amazing&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ten (1991) Their mainstream hit&lt;br /&gt;
Vs. (1993)&lt;br /&gt;
Vitalogy (1994) The different child&lt;br /&gt;
No Code (1996) The strongest in the series and most mature and yet still pretty interesting&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
After that, Pearl Jam settled into their sound, writing less interesting lyrics and less catchy songs with each album.  After riot act, i moved on to other artists until eddie's solid &quot;into the wild&quot; soundtrack..&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yield (1998)  &lt;br /&gt;
Binaural (2000)&lt;br /&gt;
Riot Act (2002)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=175209#175209</comments>
                            <dc:creator>paladisiac</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Mar 2013 09:11:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=175209#175209</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Nirvana vs Pearl Jam</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=175204#175204</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/12/2013 13:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Both are quite good really.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=175204#175204</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Mar 2013 09:03:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=175204#175204</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Nirvana vs Pearl Jam</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=175198#175198</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/12/2013 12:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I go with Pearl Jam. They have a more anthemic arena rock sound that I enjoy.  They have an amazing lead guitar player so their songs actually have guitar solos.  They've also been able to demonstrate more range in their musical styles (although I will concede this may have been different if Kurt had lived longer).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I agree that someone should listen to all the albums to be able to make a complete decision.  &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also, Pearl Jam really excel live and they beat Nirvana hands down in that arena.  I recommend listening to both of their live albums to get a true feel of what the bands were like.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=175198#175198</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Mar 2013 08:47:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=175198#175198</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Nirvana vs Pearl Jam</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174998#174998</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19825'&gt;pearljammer13&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/12/2013 00:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I've only heard one Pearl Jam album so I'll have to go into another before I give a complete analysis.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
They have 9 studio albums, so you have 8 to go.  Not counting Lost Dogs which is a double album of b-sides that has some absolute gems.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anyway, I obviously don't even have to answer this.  Forum users around here aren't really big on either band for the most part though so this isn't the best place for this thread.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Would have been very interesting to see where Nirvana went if Kobain didn't blow his head to bits.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174998#174998</comments>
                            <dc:creator>pearljammer13</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 11 Mar 2013 20:28:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174998#174998</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Nirvana vs Pearl Jam</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174982#174982</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19447'&gt;Robert Anton Wilson&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/12/2013 00:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Come on peeps. Pearl Jam had an amazing 6 album streak and most of their side songs (see Lost Dogs) are amazing&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ten (1991) Their mainstream hit&lt;br /&gt;
Vs. (1993)&lt;br /&gt;
Vitalogy (1994) The different child&lt;br /&gt;
No Code (1996) The weakest in the series and most unequal but still pretty interesting&lt;br /&gt;
Yield (1998)&lt;br /&gt;
Binaural (2000)&lt;br /&gt;
Riot Act (2002)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I mean sure Yield, Binaural &amp; Riot Act are not easy albums to get into but they have depth. Give up the ADHD and listen, the payback is well worth it.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Then again I do not want to diss Nirvana. If Kurt hadn't kicked the bucket like he did I suspect we would have had a rivalry equal to that of the Beatles vs the Stones at the end of the 60s.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
My 2 cents</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174982#174982</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Robert Anton Wilson</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 11 Mar 2013 20:07:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174982#174982</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Nirvana vs Pearl Jam</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174945#174945</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25651'&gt;thursdayeno&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2013 23:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          yes vitalogy is my favorite pearl jam album</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174945#174945</comments>
                            <dc:creator>thursdayeno</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 11 Mar 2013 19:27:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174945#174945</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Nirvana vs Pearl Jam</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174943#174943</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25651'&gt;thursdayeno&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2013 23:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;lethalnezzle wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Stop picking on JMan, it's getting boring. Stop telling him to repeatedly listen to shit, it wasn't funny the first time you said it. Don't you have better things to do? Like get riled up at Naples comments on the AotD threads?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
i am not picking on him</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174943#174943</comments>
                            <dc:creator>thursdayeno</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 11 Mar 2013 19:26:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174943#174943</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Nirvana vs Pearl Jam</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174939#174939</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2013 23:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I plan on listening to Unplugged in New York.  It's not high on my priorities, though.  I'm going to go on a quest to find the legendary &quot;JMan's true opinion&quot; of Pearl Jamia.  I hope it smells like lavender...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174939#174939</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 11 Mar 2013 19:20:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174939#174939</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Nirvana vs Pearl Jam</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174938#174938</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2013 23:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;thursdayeno wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;jman you are gonna need to listen to all of these albums more before you know how you actually feel about them and i mean like listen to the same 20 albums once a week for 6 weeks and then form an opinion&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Stop picking on JMan, it's getting boring. Stop telling him to repeatedly listen to shit, it wasn't funny the first time you said it. Don't you have better things to do? Like get riled up at Naples comments on the AotD threads?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174938#174938</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 11 Mar 2013 19:18:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174938#174938</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Nirvana vs Pearl Jam</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174937#174937</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24970'&gt;Cymro2011&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2013 23:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I've formed an opinion about Nirvana (outside of this thread.)  Nirvana hasn't got great lyrics iMO, but they could make a lot of stuff sound good.  Nevermind's a fantastic album, Bleach is a good debut, and In Utero wasn't great.  Overall, they're 7.5/10.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'll make my Pearl Jam opinion after I hear their album Vs. and their latest album.  I won't listen to all of them.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You should really give unplugged In New York a listen too.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174937#174937</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Cymro2011</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 11 Mar 2013 19:18:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174937#174937</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Nirvana vs Pearl Jam</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174936#174936</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2013 23:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I've formed an opinion about Nirvana (outside of this thread.)  Nirvana hasn't got great lyrics iMO, but they could make a lot of stuff sound good.  Nevermind's a fantastic album, Bleach is a good debut, and In Utero wasn't great.  Overall, they're 7.5/10.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'll make my Pearl Jam opinion after I hear their album Vs. and their latest album.  I won't listen to all of them.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
If you haven't already, listen to Nirvana's Unplugged in New York album, it's incrdible, and my favorite thing they've ever done&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also, after you listen to V.S. listen to Vitalogy instead of their newer one, it's my 2nd favorite and a lot of people regard it as their best.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174936#174936</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 11 Mar 2013 19:17:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174936#174936</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Nirvana vs Pearl Jam</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174933#174933</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2013 23:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;thursdayeno wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;jman you are gonna need to listen to all of these albums more before you know how you actually feel about them and i mean like listen to the same 20 albums once a week for 6 weeks and then form an opinion&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I've formed an opinion about Nirvana (outside of this thread.)  Nirvana hasn't got great lyrics iMO, but they could make a lot of stuff sound good.  Nevermind's a fantastic album, Bleach is a good debut, and In Utero wasn't great.  Overall, they're 7.5/10.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'll make my Pearl Jam opinion after I hear their album Vs. and their latest album.  I won't listen to all of them.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174933#174933</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 11 Mar 2013 19:14:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174933#174933</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Nirvana vs Pearl Jam</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174924#174924</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25651'&gt;thursdayeno&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2013 23:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          jman you are gonna need to listen to all of these albums more before you know how you actually feel about them and i mean like listen to the same 20 albums once a week for 6 weeks and then form an opinion</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174924#174924</comments>
                            <dc:creator>thursdayeno</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 11 Mar 2013 19:09:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174924#174924</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Nirvana vs Pearl Jam</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174900#174900</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2013 22:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Well Nirvana has 2 albums on my chart and Pearl Jam has 0 so..........&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Although I do enjoy both, but it's not even close.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174900#174900</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:51:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174900#174900</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Nirvana vs Pearl Jam</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174889#174889</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2013 22:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Happymeal wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Yeah, but you don't need separate threads for them.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I like how people can discuss which of two similar bands are better.  That way, at the end of the discussion, some people might know where to go to first if they ever wanna try out said bands' style/genre.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174889#174889</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:40:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174889#174889</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Nirvana vs Pearl Jam</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174888#174888</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2013 22:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I actually like them.  Besides, it's all a part of the Music forum, isn't it?  Discussing what bands you think are better than others?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, but you don't need separate threads for them.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174888#174888</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:39:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174888#174888</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Nirvana vs Pearl Jam</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174885#174885</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2013 22:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jasonconfused wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;This. They need to stop.&lt;br /&gt;
But.. I'll bite.. this time. I'll go Pearl Jam.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I actually like them.  Besides, it's all a part of the Music forum, isn't it?  Discussing what bands you think are better than others?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174885#174885</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:37:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174885#174885</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Nirvana vs Pearl Jam</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174880#174880</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24736'&gt;Jasonconfused&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2013 22:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;dividesbyzero wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;what is it with all these bullshit &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;band&lt;/span&gt; vs. &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;remotely similar band&lt;/span&gt; threads&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This. They need to stop.&lt;br /&gt;
But.. I'll bite.. this time. I'll go Pearl Jam.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174880#174880</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jasonconfused</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:35:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174880#174880</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Nirvana vs Pearl Jam</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174866#174866</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2013 22:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Good poll.  As a GRUNGE band, I'd have to say Nirvana is better because their grunge wasn't like most grunge.  Every grunge album I've heard (7) were similar except for the Nirvana albums Nevermind and Bleach.  But I can't call them better musicians than Pearl Jam.  Of course, I've only heard one Pearl Jam album so I'll have to go into another before I give a complete analysis. (What am I, a scientist/)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Good point. I would be more likely to sit down and listen to Ten than Nevermind.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174866#174866</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:16:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174866#174866</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>