<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: This Date In Music (3/30): Pulp and The Kinks!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186334#186334</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/31/2013 11:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RFNAPLES wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Love The Kinks&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186334#186334</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 31 Mar 2013 07:53:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186334#186334</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: This Date In Music (3/30): Pulp and The Kinks!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186220#186220</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25123'&gt;Mercury&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/31/2013 01:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RFNAPLES wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I don't think your facts are completely correct.  The Kink Kontroversy was released in the UK on 26 November 1965 and recorded 23–30 October 1965 in the UK.  It was however released in the USA on 30 Mar, 1966!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Well I'll be god damned! That is right!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
My bad, it's the 47th anniversary of this album... Kinda. Thanks for correcting me on that.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186220#186220</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mercury</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 30 Mar 2013 21:49:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186220#186220</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: This Date In Music (3/30): Pulp and The Kinks!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186215#186215</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/31/2013 01:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Mercurydylan89 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Today is also the 48th anniversary of The Kinks' &quot;The Kink Kontroversy&quot;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't think your facts are completely correct.  The Kink Kontroversy was released in the UK on 26 November 1965 and recorded 23–30 October 1965 in the UK.  It was however released in the USA on 30 Mar, 1966!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186215#186215</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 30 Mar 2013 21:41:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186215#186215</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: This Date In Music (3/30): Pulp and The Kinks!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186201#186201</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25123'&gt;Mercury&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/31/2013 01:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I just listened to the Song &quot;This Is Hardcore&quot; and yeah, it's great. I'm excited to get home and listen to these 2 Pulp records. &lt;br /&gt;
And then relisten to Rumours yet again, then maybe watch a movie, then Ambient 1 as I lay down to rest.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186201#186201</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mercury</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 30 Mar 2013 21:24:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186201#186201</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: This Date In Music (3/30): Pulp and The Kinks!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186187#186187</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24043'&gt;sheep21&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/31/2013 01:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Celine Dion turns 45.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What a way to spoil the Kinks party.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186187#186187</comments>
                            <dc:creator>sheep21</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 30 Mar 2013 21:11:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186187#186187</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: This Date In Music (3/30): Pulp and The Kinks!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186162#186162</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/31/2013 00:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          BIRTHDAYS!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Celine Dion turns 45.&lt;br /&gt;
MC Hammer turns 50.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186162#186162</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 30 Mar 2013 20:36:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186162#186162</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: This Date In Music (3/30): Pulp and The Kinks!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186161#186161</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/31/2013 00:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I love This Is Hardcore, I actually think I prefer it to Different Class. I think TV Movie and the title track are the standouts. Not heard The Kink Kontroversy yet.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186161#186161</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 30 Mar 2013 20:35:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186161#186161</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: This Date In Music (3/30): Pulp and The Kinks!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186092#186092</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/30/2013 19:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'll take a hard pass on both.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186092#186092</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 30 Mar 2013 15:58:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186092#186092</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: This Date In Music (3/30): Pulp and The Kinks!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186057#186057</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23168'&gt;drakonium&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/30/2013 18:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Wow, the Kinks may be my favorite band of all times, but this album is certainly on par with the first for the most mediocre element of their first nine albums.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Haven't listened to this Pulp album yet, but Different Class was excellent, so I'll probably give this one a listen soon.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186057#186057</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drakonium</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 30 Mar 2013 14:08:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186057#186057</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: This Date In Music (3/30): Pulp and The Kinks!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186043#186043</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/30/2013 17:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RFNAPLES wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Love The Kinks&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186043#186043</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 30 Mar 2013 13:18:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186043#186043</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: This Date In Music (3/30): Pulp and The Kinks!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186042#186042</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/30/2013 17:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Love The Kinks</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186042#186042</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 30 Mar 2013 13:17:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186042#186042</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: This Date In Music (3/30): Pulp and The Kinks!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186041#186041</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25123'&gt;Mercury&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/30/2013 17:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Just hot both This Is Hardcore and Different Class. So tonight will be my Pulp listening extravaganza! Sooo excited!!!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186041#186041</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mercury</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 30 Mar 2013 13:09:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186041#186041</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: This Date In Music (3/30): Pulp and The Kinks!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186040#186040</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25123'&gt;Mercury&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/30/2013 17:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          This is Hardcore is a great, dark album that I haven't heard in years. But I remember it being pretty amazing!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So love the cover! &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186040#186040</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mercury</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 30 Mar 2013 13:03:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186040#186040</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>This Date In Music (3/30): Pulp and The Kinks!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186034#186034</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25123'&gt;Mercury&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/30/2013 16:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Today is the 15th anniversary of Pulp's &quot;This Is Hardcore&quot;.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_222_4e517fbb1440d.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_222_4e517fbb1440d.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=222&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;This Is Hardcore by Pulp&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Overall Rank: 726&lt;br /&gt;
1990s Rank: 162&lt;br /&gt;
1998 Rank: 14&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Track Listing:&lt;br /&gt;
1. Fear&lt;br /&gt;
2. Dishes&lt;br /&gt;
3. Party Hard&lt;br /&gt;
4. Help The Aged&lt;br /&gt;
5. This Is Hardcore&lt;br /&gt;
6. TV Movie&lt;br /&gt;
7. Little Soul&lt;br /&gt;
8. I'm A Man&lt;br /&gt;
9. Seductive Barry&lt;br /&gt;
10. Sylvia&lt;br /&gt;
11. Glory Days&lt;br /&gt;
12. Day After The Revolution&lt;br /&gt;
13. Like A Friend&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Today is also the 48th anniversary of The Kinks' &quot;The Kink Kontroversy&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_11911_4e48d0f4efe30.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_11911_4e48d0f4efe30.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=11911&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;The Kink Kontroversy by The Kinks&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Overall Rank: 4,087&lt;br /&gt;
1960s Rank: 264&lt;br /&gt;
1965 Rank: 25&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Track Listing:&lt;br /&gt;
1. Milk Cow Blues&lt;br /&gt;
2. Ring The Bells&lt;br /&gt;
3. Gotta Get The First Plane Home&lt;br /&gt;
4. When I See That Girl Of Mine&lt;br /&gt;
5. I Am Free&lt;br /&gt;
6. Till The End Of The Day&lt;br /&gt;
7. The World Keeps Going Round &lt;br /&gt;
8. I'm In An Island&lt;br /&gt;
9. Where Have All The Good Times Gone&lt;br /&gt;
10. It's Too Late&lt;br /&gt;
11. What's In Store For Me&lt;br /&gt;
12. You Can't Win&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Okay, there ya go. What do y'all think of these albums? Do you love them? Do you hate them? And why?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Mercurydylan89,&lt;br /&gt;
BEAs craziest Anniversary fiend&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
...Forever</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186034#186034</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mercury</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 30 Mar 2013 12:09:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=186034#186034</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>