<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Album deleted by mistake (I hope)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197281#197281</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/21/2013 16:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Romanelli is absolutely correct, BEA does not hold multiple releases of each album, but only the original release. This rule has been in place ever since the site started.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197281#197281</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 21 Apr 2013 12:01:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197281#197281</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album deleted by mistake (I hope)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197280#197280</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24704'&gt;SamuelPear&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/21/2013 16:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Romanelli wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;You disagree with all of the site rules, you openly despise all of the moderators on the site, and now you're even taking shots at AM.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah. I'm the bitter old man...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://youtu.be/G1BybYvTL9o?t=3m14s&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://youtu.be/G1BybYvTL9o?t=3m14s&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197280#197280</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SamuelPear</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 21 Apr 2013 12:01:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197280#197280</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album deleted by mistake (I hope)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197278#197278</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/21/2013 16:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Romanelli wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;You disagree with all of the site rules, you openly despise all of the moderators on the site, and now you're even taking shots at AM.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah. I'm the bitter old man...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't disagree with all the site rules, I don't openly or clandestinely despise any moderators, but do attempt a bit of friendly heckling of AM.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think that is better than your outright bitterness.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The original album could also show additional tracks for deluxe albums ultimately causing less confusion.  Often the original album is no longer available for good cause.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197278#197278</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 21 Apr 2013 12:00:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197278#197278</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album deleted by mistake (I hope)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197265#197265</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/21/2013 15:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RFNAPLES wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;You Romanelli are the bitter moderator.  I merely disagree with the &quot;rule.&quot;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You disagree with all of the site rules, you openly despise all of the moderators on the site, and now you're even taking shots at AM.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah. I'm the bitter old man...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197265#197265</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 21 Apr 2013 11:50:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197265#197265</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album deleted by mistake (I hope)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197264#197264</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24970'&gt;Cymro2011&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/21/2013 15:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RFNAPLES wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;You Romanelli are the bitter moderator.  I merely disagree with the &quot;rule.&quot;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What a Rebel.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197264#197264</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Cymro2011</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 21 Apr 2013 11:49:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197264#197264</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album deleted by mistake (I hope)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197263#197263</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/21/2013 15:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Romanelli wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Bitter much, Naples?&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The album is considered a duplicate on BEA not because of the title and cover, but because it is a reissue of the original album. Even though it has additional tracks, it is still considered a reissue, which is why it was flagged for deletion.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
One of the reasons why this happens is that there are albums that are re-released with additional tracks every day. Some albums are reissued multiple times, sometimes 5 or 6 times with bonus tracks added on to each. The Last Waltz, which was originally released in 1978, was reissued in 2002 with 52 tracks. It was officially considered a re-release of the original album.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Please understand that allowing reissues to be added would completely dilute the album pool on the site, and would confuse things in a big way. There would be multiple versions of albums to choose from, making it virtually impossible to determine what albums would rank where. Thus, only the original release of the album is what's allowed.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I hope that's helpful to you.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You Romanelli are the bitter moderator.  I merely disagree with the &quot;rule.&quot;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197263#197263</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 21 Apr 2013 11:45:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197263#197263</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album deleted by mistake (I hope)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197260#197260</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24704'&gt;SamuelPear&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/21/2013 15:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Romanelli wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Bitter much, Naples?&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The album is considered a duplicate on BEA not because of the title and cover, but because it is a reissue of the original album. Even though it has additional tracks, it is still considered a reissue, which is why it was flagged for deletion.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
One of the reasons why this happens is that there are albums that are re-released with additional tracks every day. Some albums are reissued multiple times, sometimes 5 or 6 times with bonus tracks added on to each. The Last Waltz, which was originally released in 1978, was reissued in 2002 with 52 tracks. It was officially considered a re-release of the original album.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Please understand that allowing reissues to be added would completely dilute the album pool on the site, and would confuse things in a big way. There would be multiple versions of albums to choose from, making it virtually impossible to determine what albums would rank where. Thus, only the original release of the album is what's allowed.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I hope that's helpful to you.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah well ... you might be right but it is still bothering me, but anyway life goes on man !&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hare Krishna and Shalom to you RFNAPLES and Romanelli</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197260#197260</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SamuelPear</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 21 Apr 2013 11:41:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197260#197260</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album deleted by mistake (I hope)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197259#197259</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/21/2013 15:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RFNAPLES wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;The box set The Last Waltz is a 2002 four-disc re-release of the 1978 album The Last Waltz documenting the concert The Last Waltz, the last concert by The Band with its classic line up. A full forty tracks are taken from the show in addition to rehearsal outtakes. Twenty-four tracks are previously unreleased. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Still this is considered a duplicate of the 1978 by the lord creator of BEA because it has the same title and cover.  I didn't delete it, nor do I agree with the over simplification.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Bitter much, Naples?&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The album is considered a duplicate on BEA not because of the title and cover, but because it is a reissue of the original album. Even though it has additional tracks, it is still considered a reissue, which is why it was flagged for deletion.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
One of the reasons why this happens is that there are albums that are re-released with additional tracks every day. Some albums are reissued multiple times, sometimes 5 or 6 times with bonus tracks added on to each. The Last Waltz, which was originally released in 1978, was reissued in 2002 with 52 tracks. It was officially considered a re-release of the original album.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Please understand that allowing reissues to be added would completely dilute the album pool on the site, and would confuse things in a big way. There would be multiple versions of albums to choose from, making it virtually impossible to determine what albums would rank where. Thus, only the original release of the album is what's allowed.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I hope that's helpful to you.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197259#197259</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 21 Apr 2013 11:38:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197259#197259</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album deleted by mistake (I hope)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197255#197255</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24704'&gt;SamuelPear&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/21/2013 15:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RFNAPLES wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;The box set The Last Waltz is a 2002 four-disc re-release of the 1978 album The Last Waltz documenting the concert The Last Waltz, the last concert by The Band with its classic line up. A full forty tracks are taken from the show in addition to rehearsal outtakes. Twenty-four tracks are previously unreleased. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Still this is considered a duplicate of the 1978 by the lord creator of BEA because it has the same title and cover.  I didn't delete it, nor do I agree with the over simplification.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, I do know the difference that's why I add it !&lt;br /&gt;
Might be the same concert but it is still different ! It is a cleaner version, without the studio overdubbing to cover the mistakes. And the cover was not the same &quot;same&quot;, the one on the original here is compressed, it's a square ... The one I added was like a tab. And I precised (2002 album) so that no one confused it with the 1978.&lt;br /&gt;
If it's like that, why Let It Be (Naked) isn't removed ?! I'm not trying to putt some kind of deluxe edition of an existing album, it's just something else. Anyway, now it's gone and it took me too much time to be done again.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hare Krishna and Shalom to you RFNAPLES</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197255#197255</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SamuelPear</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 21 Apr 2013 11:34:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197255#197255</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album deleted by mistake (I hope)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197250#197250</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/21/2013 15:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The box set The Last Waltz is a 2002 four-disc re-release of the 1978 album The Last Waltz documenting the concert The Last Waltz, the last concert by The Band with its classic line up. A full forty tracks are taken from the show in addition to rehearsal outtakes. Twenty-four tracks are previously unreleased. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Still this is considered a duplicate of the 1978 by the lord creator of BEA because it has the same title and cover.  I didn't delete it, nor do I agree with the over simplification.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197250#197250</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 21 Apr 2013 11:17:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197250#197250</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Album deleted by mistake (I hope)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197240#197240</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24704'&gt;SamuelPear&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/21/2013 14:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I added the 2002 version of The Last Waltz from The Band, and someone deleted it ! It contains a lot of songs and it took me a long time to all write them down.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think someone deleted it because he thought it was the same as the 1978 version which is not ! &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So damn it !</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197240#197240</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SamuelPear</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 21 Apr 2013 10:34:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197240#197240</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>