<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: How do you feel about the forums right now?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222785#222785</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16211'&gt;Bork&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 20:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The forum is in as good a shape as it ever was. Certain parts of it are better from not being spammed with political cartoons or conspiracy theories.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
A song quote for that good ole canadian Necharsian:&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;...but all he kept talking about, was...&quot;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222785#222785</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Bork</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 16:49:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222785#222785</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: How do you feel about the forums right now?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222782#222782</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 20:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;swedenman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It doesn't have to be a big deal, but it becomes one when the target user asked his/her offenders to stop and they keep doing it. That's not a recipe for a happy BEA family.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, I think there is fun, light teasing and that is fine, but there comes a point where it is just harassment.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222782#222782</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 16:47:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222782#222782</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: How do you feel about the forums right now?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222779#222779</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 20:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;19loveless91 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;But what I don't like now (but what also came with the expansion of the site and the forums) is that more people are getting butthurt for some silly reasons, and there's more useless complaints and reports &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-3&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;(pun intended)&lt;/span&gt;. Maybe I shouldn't say this as a mod, because we're supposed to deal with this stuff, but... Little jabs at other users, using strong language in order to make a joke... Is this really so offensive to some people?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It doesn't have to be a big deal, but it becomes one when the target user asks his/her offenders to stop and they keep doing it. That's not a recipe for a happy BEA family.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222779#222779</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 16:45:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222779#222779</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: How do you feel about the forums right now?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222688#222688</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 17:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;19loveless91 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
But what I don't like now (but what also came with the expansion of the site and the forums) is that more people are getting butthurt for some silly reasons, and there's more useless complaints and reports &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-3&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;(pun intended)&lt;/span&gt;. Maybe I shouldn't say this as a mod, because we're supposed to deal with this stuff, but... Little jabs at other users, using strong language in order to make a joke... Is this really so offensive to some people?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I haven't seen this myself, can you give a few examples?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222688#222688</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 13:07:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222688#222688</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: How do you feel about the forums right now?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222654#222654</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18911'&gt;Necharsian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 15:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Yea for sure it's less &quot;the forums suck&quot; and more just me not wanting to have the same convos over and over. I still think this forum is too &quot;indie rock&quot; for my tastes but ya I guess it's pretty much always been that way&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
(Also I'm still here so obviously I don't hate this place. Bea is the shit )</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222654#222654</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Necharsian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 11:59:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222654#222654</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: How do you feel about the forums right now?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222609#222609</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20316'&gt;Mother Nature's Son&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 10:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Norman Bates wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I feel perfectly fine with the forums. The only, very slight, problem I can see these days is that we're being a little bit too self-conscious about 'the forum'; how's it doin', what can we do, I apologise for what I said, please love me all the same, I hope I haven't ruined the forums, let's improve it, and the like. Let it just live, it's a good forum full of good people, no need for so much reflexion.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Then again, I don't mind this much. I'm cool with BEA, I love the site.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Agree. All that apologizing makes things so much more awkward. Just let it go!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222609#222609</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mother Nature's Son</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 06:55:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222609#222609</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: How do you feel about the forums right now?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222599#222599</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 09:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Norman Bates wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I feel perfectly fine with the forums. The only, very slight, problem I can see these days is that we're being a little bit too self-conscious about 'the forum'; how's it doin', what can we do, I apologise for what I said, please love me all the same, I hope I haven't ruined the forums, let's improve it, and the like. Let it just live, it's a good forum full of good people, no need for so much reflexion.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Then again, I don't mind this much. I'm cool with BEA, I love the site.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also, I liked the old days but looking back on my early days here I feel a bit embarrassed now so in a way I've kinda ruined them for myself  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Embarassed&quot;&gt;ðŸ«¢&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222599#222599</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 05:14:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222599#222599</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: How do you feel about the forums right now?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222595#222595</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 08:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I feel perfectly fine with the forums. The only, very slight, problem I can see these days is that we're being a little bit too self-conscious about 'the forum'; how's it doin', what can we do, I apologise for what I said, please love me all the same, I hope I haven't ruined the forums, let's improve it, and the like. Let it just live, it's a good forum full of good people, no need for so much reflexion.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Then again, I don't mind this much. I'm cool with BEA, I love the site.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222595#222595</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 04:21:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222595#222595</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: How do you feel about the forums right now?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222581#222581</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 06:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;gtroda wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Just seems to me your posts are everywhere.  Maybe we've just been on at the same times so I seem to be following you around or something.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
MrFrogger has been here for 5 months and has nearly 4000 posts. It would be weird if his posts didn't appear to dominate &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;ðŸ¤£&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't mean that as a bad thing, btw.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222581#222581</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 02:48:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222581#222581</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: How do you feel about the forums right now?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222570#222570</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 05:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          There are a lot of members here who keep begging for attention, with even more people who give it to them...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I feel the tournaments have been interesting overall.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222570#222570</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 01:42:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222570#222570</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: How do you feel about the forums right now?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222566#222566</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 05:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jhereko wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Brah, I think you're romanticizing the olde world a bit. I think it's more to do with you evolving musically than the forum devolving. The discussions about music haven't really become any narrower as far as I can see (although I do spend less time on here though that's not due to any perceived quality of content) I think just the stuff discussed here that was discussed before was new to you then and now is not. But complaining about the fact that people discuss new releases from big high profile artists at length is a bit counter productive I think. That stuff is healthy. I do agree with what you say about the &quot;Oh hey more indie rock ok cool as long as it sounds like arcade fire I'm down&quot; bit especially considering in the favourite genre thread 'indie/alt' had about as many votes as all the others combined. People's unwillingness to explore new genres is always something that is a pain in the ass.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
This is what I feel as well... I actually skimmed through my old posts on the forums, to try and remember what exactly was going on back then.&lt;br /&gt;
And... I get being nostalgic about the &quot;old days&quot;, because things &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;were&lt;/span&gt; different, but I think they were different mostly because it was a smaller community than it is now. And there was this group of people who were of similar age, similar interests, and kind of dominated the forums, including hijacking most of the threads. So that was fun. But the ratio of stupid and useless posts (no pun) to smart and funny ones was pretty similar to what it is now. It's just that now there's more people present, more people are being useless (again, no pun intended) and contribute nothing - though it's been better lately - whereas previously this kinda stuff was done by fewer users. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I completely agree about music discussions. Were there ever deep discussions on the forums about obscure music artists? Was there a time where The Beatles, Radiohead, Pink Floyd etc &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;weren't&lt;/span&gt; talked about? One of the first threads I participated in was &quot;The Beatles vs Radiohead&quot;. The objectivity arguments were there even before my time here. You always got recs from specific users or through tournaments and you still can do that. And with more people present and custom charts being introduced (+ a lot more tournaments than back then), I'd say you have a bigger chance of finding something. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't know... I've had problems with forums a couple of months ago, when it was dominated by a couple of users on ego-trips, but now... Either they toned it down, or I don't give a fuck anymore. I just know that in GARY era or early Eggman era, a lot of this went around as well.. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But what I don't like now (but what also came with the expansion of the site and the forums) is that more people are getting butthurt for some silly reasons, and there's more useless complaints and reports &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-3&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;(pun intended)&lt;/span&gt;. Maybe I shouldn't say this as a mod, because we're supposed to deal with this stuff, but... Little jabs at other users, using strong language in order to make a joke... Is this really so offensive to some people?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222566#222566</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 01:22:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222566#222566</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: How do you feel about the forums right now?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222550#222550</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 04:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;gtroda wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;For instance, you've organized the tourney stuff and I am a big fan of that.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Heh, well I appreciate your appreciation. I guess I've been fairly active the past couple days, although as the summer progresses I won't be on as much.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222550#222550</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 00:21:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222550#222550</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: How do you feel about the forums right now?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222548#222548</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 04:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Just seems to me your posts are everywhere.  Maybe we've just been on at the same times so I seem to be following you around or something.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I meant it in a good way.  For instance, you've organized the tourney stuff and I am a big fan of that.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222548#222548</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 00:16:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222548#222548</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: How do you feel about the forums right now?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222546#222546</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 04:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;gtroda wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;  Look at MrFrogger.  He's on a mission to take this place over the last few nights.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I am?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222546#222546</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 00:12:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222546#222546</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: How do you feel about the forums right now?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222544#222544</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 04:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          he has?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222544#222544</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 00:10:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222544#222544</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: How do you feel about the forums right now?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222540#222540</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 04:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jhereko wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;On a larger note - and this addressed to everyone - it's always been a pet peeve of mine when people complain about the forums. I've said this once and I'll say this a thousand more times: The forums are only what you make of them. You don't like that more obscure stuff isn't discussed? Make a thread for that band you want to discuss. &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I have the same pet peeve.  Why spend time complaining about what you want to see?  Start a new thread. Every one of us has the power to change BEA in our own hands.  Look at MrFrogger.  He's on a mission to take this place over the last few nights.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222540#222540</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 00:07:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222540#222540</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: How do you feel about the forums right now?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222538#222538</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 04:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Necharsian wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Ok imma be serious here for a sec and give ma thoughts.jackoe and loveless and I already sorta had this convo recently so here g&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This may just be my music tastes evolving but I think that bea is in a stage that doesn't really help me expand more. There's members tht I would gladly take recs from but most of them don't even post that much anymore and in just get them off here anyway. There are few music threads here that are interesting toe me anymore as the ones that do die too fast (see rio theead). It's just a lot of oh my god radiohead suck or are great or whatever like who even cares about ok computer we all know its critically acclaimed we don't need to talk about ever week. It seems like this is just everyone is trying to push recs that they want others to listen to but it's like &quot;oh ya check out this pretty obscure band yo la tengo&quot; here check out the antlers or whatever. I donno maybe I'm getting into this stupid abstract qualities but I'm tired of talking bout loveless even tho I love it. Like why is Norman not have his own thread where he just gives us all sick recs. fuck te national daft punk Kanye like we all know them. I think the forums have hit a plateau where there's just horizontal growth. Oh hey more indie rock ok cool as long as it sounds like arcade fire I'm down. We've become our overall chart. And I'm bored of it&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also refute me plz I could be wrong but the reason I don't post here as&lt;br /&gt;
Much is because I don't have as much to say as before. I'm not interested in saying my opinion on Doolittle becuz who fucking cares seriously&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Brah, I think you're romanticizing the olde world a bit. I think it's more to do with you evolving musically than the forum devolving. The discussions about music haven't really become any narrower as far as I can see (although I do spend less time on here though that's not due to any perceived quality of content) I think just the stuff discussed here that was discussed before was new to you then and now is not. But complaining about the fact that people discuss new releases from big high profile artists at length is a bit counter productive I think. That stuff is healthy. I do agree with what you say about the &quot;Oh hey more indie rock ok cool as long as it sounds like arcade fire I'm down&quot; bit especially considering in the favourite genre thread 'indie/alt' had about as many votes as all the others combined. People's unwillingness to explore new genres is always something that is a pain in the ass.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
On a larger note - and this addressed to everyone - it's always been a pet peeve of mine when people complain about the forums. I've said this once and I'll say this a thousand more times: The forums are only what you make of them. You don't like that more obscure stuff isn't discussed? Make a thread for that band you want to discuss. You think the boards aren't as funny as they used to be? Start a new lounge thread that's a weird novel (what we used to do) or asking what size penis people have (what we now do) - just don't troll please cause that was never funny. Don't complain that that pile of shit next to you stinks and expect someone else to come along with a shovel. You've gotta do the digging.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm starting a thread now in the suggestions forum about forcing BEA forums into a golden age and discussing what we'd need to do.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222538#222538</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 00:01:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222538#222538</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: How do you feel about the forums right now?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222536#222536</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 03:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I just posted the recommendation request thread...Let's see how it goes.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222536#222536</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 21 Jun 2013 23:50:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222536#222536</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: How do you feel about the forums right now?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222535#222535</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 03:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Magikarp wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;An idea that I have is in the &quot;What Album Are You Listening to Right Now&quot; thread where if you are listening to an album that not many have heard, and you greatly enjoy it, then describe the album's sound and recommend it.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
The thing with that is, it's sort of happening now, although most users just skim over any album they're unfamiliar with, it's not really a &quot;go to&quot; place for recommendations, I just think people need a little more of a push to listen to something, hence why the &quot;you have to listen to this&quot; threads seem to work better in that sense(not that they don't have their downsides).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222535#222535</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 21 Jun 2013 23:49:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222535#222535</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: How do you feel about the forums right now?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222533#222533</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 03:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Yeah, I loved it the few times DLGGLD pm'ed me with some recs. ^_^ I'd like to set up a line of communication for recs with Happymeal as well.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222533#222533</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 21 Jun 2013 23:47:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222533#222533</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>