<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#637): By pvn271</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230144#230144</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27024'&gt;RockyRaccoon&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/13/2013 00:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Gowienczyk wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Probably because copyright law is a nightmare.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Haha yea, just ask George Harrison</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230144#230144</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RockyRaccoon</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2013 20:05:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230144#230144</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#637): By pvn271</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230139#230139</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/12/2013 23:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RockyRaccoon wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Also, according to Petty, RHCP ripped off &quot;Mary Jane's Last Dance&quot; with &quot;Dani California&quot;, though he decided against suing.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Probably because copyright law is a nightmare.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230139#230139</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2013 19:54:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230139#230139</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#637): By pvn271</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230138#230138</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27024'&gt;RockyRaccoon&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/12/2013 23:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Also, according to Petty, RHCP ripped off &quot;Mary Jane's Last Dance&quot; with &quot;Dani California&quot;, though he decided against suing.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230138#230138</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RockyRaccoon</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2013 19:53:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230138#230138</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#637): By pvn271</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230134#230134</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27024'&gt;RockyRaccoon&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/12/2013 23:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;EyeKanFly wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;http://soundsjustlike.com/&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
My personal favorite is &quot;Last Nite&quot; by The Strokes, which (according to Petty) has its riff borrowed from &quot;American Girl&quot;.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I covered both songs in a band I was in once. Yea, they're exactly the same.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230134#230134</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RockyRaccoon</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2013 19:50:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230134#230134</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#637): By pvn271</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230102#230102</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/12/2013 21:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Also, I've only heard The A Team song from Ed Sheeran and it isn't bad.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230102#230102</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2013 17:50:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230102#230102</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#637): By pvn271</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230101#230101</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/12/2013 21:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I love some of it, I am indifferent to most of it, and a few I find really boring (Zombies, curse the Zombies). Yay for Regina Spektor though the album &quot;Songs&quot; really exemplifies her creativity more! XD&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And what is this?:  Call Of The Valley by Shivkumar Sharma / Brijbushan Kabra / Hariprasad Chaurasia (1967) &lt;br /&gt;
Hmm...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230101#230101</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2013 17:48:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230101#230101</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#637): By pvn271</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230092#230092</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/12/2013 21:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Based from what I've heard of Ed Sheeran (a few singles and album cuts) he's pretty awful.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230092#230092</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2013 17:32:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230092#230092</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#637): By pvn271</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230084#230084</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/12/2013 21:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;HoldenM wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Because I get told that I look like him a lot, and while agree with about &quot;The A Team,&quot; I think his sound is very gimmicky. He has some good songs, and he's a fine musician, but I'm kind of sick of him. Also, my roommate blasts him all of the time, and I kind of hate it.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I see what you mean, but for someone who I didn't actually hear of until the middle to end of last year, he seems to get far more hate than I'd expect.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230084#230084</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2013 17:20:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230084#230084</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#637): By pvn271</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230078#230078</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25773'&gt;HoldenM&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/12/2013 21:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Happymeal wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Not sure what's wrong with Ed Sheeran. &quot;The A Team&quot; is a great single.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Because I get told that I look like him a lot, and while agree with about &quot;The A Team,&quot; I think his sound is very gimmicky. He has some good songs, and he's a fine musician, but I'm kind of sick of him. Also, my roommate blasts him all of the time, and I kind of hate it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230078#230078</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HoldenM</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2013 17:13:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230078#230078</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#637): By pvn271</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230010#230010</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26195'&gt;EyeKanFly&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/12/2013 19:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Gowienczyk wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;8)  It's a fascinating subject, but to be absolutist about it just sets me off in a bad way.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Agreed.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;itsit wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'm fairly sure The Strokes themselves admitted that.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Happymeal wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;To be fair, I remember that the members of the strokes also admitted that the rift was borrowed.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Well sounds like The Strokes admitted it too &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Razz&quot;&gt;😜&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230010#230010</comments>
                            <dc:creator>EyeKanFly</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2013 15:00:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230010#230010</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#637): By pvn271</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230009#230009</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/12/2013 18:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;EyeKanFly wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;http://soundsjustlike.com/&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
My personal favorite is &quot;Last Nite&quot; by The Strokes, which (according to Petty) has its riff borrowed from &quot;American Girl&quot;.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Cool&quot;&gt;😎&lt;/span&gt;  It's a fascinating subject, but to be absolutist about it just sets me off in a bad way.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230009#230009</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2013 14:57:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230009#230009</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#637): By pvn271</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230008#230008</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/12/2013 18:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;EyeKanFly wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;http://soundsjustlike.com/&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
My personal favorite is &quot;Last Nite&quot; by The Strokes, which (according to Petty) has its riff borrowed from &quot;American Girl&quot;.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
To be fair, I remember that the members of the strokes also admitted that the rift was borrowed.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230008#230008</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2013 14:56:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230008#230008</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#637): By pvn271</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230007#230007</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/12/2013 18:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;EyeKanFly wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;http://soundsjustlike.com/&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
My personal favorite is &quot;Last Nite&quot; by The Strokes, which (according to Petty) has its riff borrowed from &quot;American Girl&quot;.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm fairly sure The Strokes themselves admitted that.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230007#230007</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2013 14:56:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230007#230007</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#637): By pvn271</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230006#230006</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26195'&gt;EyeKanFly&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/12/2013 18:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Gowienczyk wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Yes, because Chris Martin totally listens to Joe Satriani. There have been several claims about this and none of have any depth of reality. Also, no; it isn't blatant, it's a very common chord progression. It is honestly very disheartening to get into contemporary songwriting due to all of this fear of coming up with rhythms and for people to tell you &quot;you ripped that from this guy, right?&quot; when the answer is either no or the fact they were influenced by it.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Do I have to mention the Lust for Life comparisons to Are You Gonna Be My Girl? I have other instances. The claim is ridiculous and impossible to prove.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://soundsjustlike.com/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://soundsjustlike.com/&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
My personal favorite is &quot;Last Nite&quot; by The Strokes, which (according to Petty) has its riff borrowed from &quot;American Girl&quot;.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230006#230006</comments>
                            <dc:creator>EyeKanFly</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2013 14:54:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=230006#230006</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#637): By pvn271</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=229997#229997</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/12/2013 18:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jasonconfused wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;No, yea they definitely stole that. It's blatant. Note for note.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yes, because Chris Martin totally listens to Joe Satriani. There have been several claims about this and none of have any depth of reality. Also, no; it isn't blatant, it's a very common chord progression. It is honestly very disheartening to get into contemporary songwriting due to all of this fear of coming up with rhythms and for people to tell you &quot;you ripped that from this guy, right?&quot; when the answer is either no or the fact they were influenced by it.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Do I have to mention the Lust for Life comparisons to Are You Gonna Be My Girl? I have other instances. The claim is ridiculous and impossible to prove.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=229997#229997</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2013 14:31:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=229997#229997</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#637): By pvn271</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=229990#229990</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24736'&gt;Jasonconfused&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/12/2013 18:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RockyRaccoon wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Yea, that was more a joke than anything. Have you heard &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FclrtPUquhQ&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;that Joe Satriani song&lt;/a&gt; though? The similarities are pretty crazy.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
No, yea they definitely stole that. It's blatant. Note for note.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=229990#229990</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jasonconfused</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2013 14:08:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=229990#229990</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#637): By pvn271</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=229989#229989</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27024'&gt;RockyRaccoon&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/12/2013 18:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Gowienczyk wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;A lot of songs share similarities, though! &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Jet's Are You Gonna Be My Girl?&lt;/span&gt; has a lot in common with Iggy Pop's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Lust for Life&lt;/span&gt;. I don't think it was a conscious influence for Coldplay at any rate, Satriani isn't exactly a well heard musician outside of his influence circle (Vai, Gilbert, Orianthi, etc.)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yea, that was more a joke than anything. Have you heard &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FclrtPUquhQ&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;that Joe Satriani song&lt;/a&gt; though? The similarities are pretty crazy.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=229989#229989</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RockyRaccoon</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2013 14:06:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=229989#229989</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#637): By pvn271</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=229988#229988</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/12/2013 18:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Not sure what's wrong with Ed Sheeran. &quot;The A Team&quot; is a great single.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=229988#229988</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2013 14:04:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=229988#229988</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#637): By pvn271</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=229987#229987</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/12/2013 18:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RockyRaccoon wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Definitely. It's fantastic, even if &quot;Viva La Vida&quot; totally sounds like that one Joe Satriani song&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
A lot of songs share similarities, though! &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Jet's Are You Gonna Be My Girl?&lt;/span&gt; has a lot in common with Iggy Pop's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Lust for Life&lt;/span&gt;. I don't think it was a conscious influence for Coldplay at any rate, Satriani isn't exactly a well heard musician outside of his influence circle (Vai, Gilbert, Orianthi, etc.)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=229987#229987</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2013 14:00:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=229987#229987</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#637): By pvn271</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=229983#229983</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27024'&gt;RockyRaccoon&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/12/2013 17:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Gowienczyk wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Call me crazy, but I think &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends&lt;/span&gt; has some of the best arrangements the band has ever done and is sonically pleasing.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Definitely. It's fantastic, even if &quot;Viva La Vida&quot; totally sounds like that one Joe Satriani song</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=229983#229983</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RockyRaccoon</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2013 13:57:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=229983#229983</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>