<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: lol</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233968#233968</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18251'&gt;AlexZangari&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/27/2013 21:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;swedenman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Also, I hope everyone here pronounces ITAOTS as a single word like I do (I pronounce it &quot;I touts&quot;).&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
..........no...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233968#233968</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AlexZangari</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 27 Jul 2013 17:41:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233968#233968</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: lol</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233574#233574</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/26/2013 03:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Noir wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I use it instead of full stops lol.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This, and by the way I haven't started saying 'lol' aloud but when I read/hear something funny, I do think the word 'lol' in my mind a lot of times lol</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233574#233574</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 25 Jul 2013 23:05:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233574#233574</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: lol</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233570#233570</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/26/2013 02:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;revolver94 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It's gotten to the point where I say lol out loud. Like a lot.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So do most people, I think. I wouldn't be surprised if it eventually gets inducted into the English language as an actual word (not as an acronym). It wouldn't be the first word to come into the language that way (see scuba, radar, laser, fubar, snafu, and awol (debatable) for other examples).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also, I hope everyone here pronounces ITAOTS as a single word like I do (I pronounce it &quot;I touts&quot;).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233570#233570</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 25 Jul 2013 22:37:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233570#233570</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: lol</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233510#233510</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24970'&gt;Cymro2011&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/25/2013 22:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;revolver94 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It's gotten to the point where I say lol out loud. Like a lot.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Me too. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;d&amp;apos;oh!&quot;&gt;🤡&lt;/span&gt;  Then 5 straight seconds of cringing.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233510#233510</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Cymro2011</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 25 Jul 2013 18:44:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233510#233510</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: lol</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233509#233509</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19266'&gt;revolver94&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/25/2013 22:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          It's gotten to the point where I say lol out loud. Like a lot.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233509#233509</comments>
                            <dc:creator>revolver94</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 25 Jul 2013 18:42:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233509#233509</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: lol</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233501#233501</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/25/2013 22:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Noir wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I use it instead of full stops lol.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233501#233501</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 25 Jul 2013 18:02:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233501#233501</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: lol</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233494#233494</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/25/2013 21:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I use it instead of full stops lol.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233494#233494</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 25 Jul 2013 17:52:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233494#233494</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: lol</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233484#233484</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26195'&gt;EyeKanFly&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/25/2013 21:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Mother Nature's Son wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Good points, agree very much. I definitely prefer the emoticon though.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Myself as well.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I almost never use &quot;lol&quot; to actually indicate that I laughed out loud, though often when I use &quot;lol&quot; it at least indicates a chuckle.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I realize now that I do sometimes use it to mean &quot;just kidding&quot;, but usually in that instance, it was because my joke was so funny that I made myself laugh a bit, or at least grin. I'm fucking hilarious (lol).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233484#233484</comments>
                            <dc:creator>EyeKanFly</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 25 Jul 2013 17:38:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233484#233484</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: lol</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233467#233467</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20316'&gt;Mother Nature's Son&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/25/2013 20:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Good points, agree very much. I definitely prefer the emoticon though.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233467#233467</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mother Nature's Son</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 25 Jul 2013 16:57:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233467#233467</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: lol</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233465#233465</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/25/2013 20:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Lol has been replaced by BEA's impeccable selection of emoticons.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt; is now representative of finding something mildly humorous. Actually laughing out loud is like...ten of those.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233465#233465</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 25 Jul 2013 16:47:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233465#233465</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: lol</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233463#233463</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/25/2013 20:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          For me:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;lol&quot; translates to &quot;I find that mildly humorous&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;LOL&quot; translates to &quot;I am literally laughing out loud&quot;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233463#233463</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 25 Jul 2013 16:44:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233463#233463</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>lol</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233462#233462</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20316'&gt;Mother Nature's Son&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/25/2013 20:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          What do you think about the word (actually, it's an abbreviation) that often randomly pops up at the end of a sentence? Personally, I think it's been done lol&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Do you know the meaning behind the word? Some claim it means &quot;laughing out loud&quot;. Not incorrect, I guess, but I'm also pretty sure people use it when they actually mean one of these choices:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1. Just kidding&lt;br /&gt;
2. *writing it (or saying it out loud) purely because it sounds cool*&lt;br /&gt;
3. I don't know what else to say&lt;br /&gt;
4. (add more)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Any thoughts on the word?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233462#233462</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mother Nature's Son</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 25 Jul 2013 16:43:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233462#233462</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>