<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Okay, time to fess up</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245586#245586</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/23/2013 19:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Listmeister wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I guess I just assumed that you were bitten by a radioactive Sweden, and thus gained all the powers that Sweden has, like, um...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Give me a minute...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The power to award prizes for achievements in Chemistry, Physics, Medicine, Economics, Peace, and for some reason, Literature...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The power to form pop groups consisting of two men and two women, that start with A....&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The power to fight your arch-nemeses, Norwayman and Finlandman...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
... and thus you became&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
SWEDENMAN&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[dramatic chord]&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I would buy this comic book. I would &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;so&lt;/span&gt; by this comic book.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Then I would go see the film adaptation, love it and the sequel, be disappointed by the third entry, then go onto an internet forum to gripe about the casting for the remake.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245586#245586</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2013 15:47:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245586#245586</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Okay, time to fess up</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245577#245577</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27071'&gt;Listmeister&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/23/2013 19:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I guess I just assumed that you were bitten by a radioactive Sweden, and thus gained all the powers that Sweden has, like, um...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Give me a minute...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The power to award prizes for achievements in Chemistry, Physics, Medicine, Economics, Peace, and for some reason, Literature...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The power to form pop groups consisting of two men and two women, that start with A....&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The power to fight your arch-nemeses, Norwayman and Finlandman...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
... and thus you became&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
SWEDENMAN&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[dramatic chord]</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245577#245577</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Listmeister</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2013 15:28:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245577#245577</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Okay, time to fess up</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240685#240685</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/02/2013 17:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          *cough*</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240685#240685</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 2 Sep 2013 13:40:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240685#240685</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Okay, time to fess up</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240684#240684</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/02/2013 17:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Ochurch25 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;So I wasn't the only one who did that.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
We've got jackets.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240684#240684</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 2 Sep 2013 13:33:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240684#240684</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Okay, time to fess up</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240657#240657</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/02/2013 13:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Facetious wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Apart from your username I guess, which I used to confuse with sethmadsen's anyway&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So I wasn't the only one who did that.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240657#240657</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 2 Sep 2013 09:56:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240657#240657</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Okay, time to fess up</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240612#240612</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/02/2013 00:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Well, when everyone in a 1.2 billion person country speaks it, that's kinda inevitable...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240612#240612</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 1 Sep 2013 20:17:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240612#240612</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Okay, time to fess up</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240611#240611</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/01/2013 23:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I once read that Mandarin is the real most spoken language.  I don't know if that's true or not.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240611#240611</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 1 Sep 2013 19:51:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240611#240611</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Okay, time to fess up</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240589#240589</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21620'&gt;AgainstMeAgainstYou&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/01/2013 22:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Just about everybody here speaks perfect English to me.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Fair enough, but 9 out of every ten people on this board, at least active and frequently posting members, are from a country where English is the most common first language.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240589#240589</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AgainstMeAgainstYou</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 1 Sep 2013 18:43:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240589#240589</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Okay, time to fess up</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240556#240556</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/01/2013 20:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;AgainstMeAgainstYou wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;To be honest, I never really thought about it either way. You've always spoken perfect English on here so I guess I never really thought you were.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Just about everybody here speaks perfect English to me.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240556#240556</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 1 Sep 2013 16:53:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240556#240556</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Okay, time to fess up</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240523#240523</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/01/2013 16:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Facetious wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Apart from your username I guess, which I used to confuse with sethmadsen's anyway, why would I actually think you were from Sweden?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I like ABBA &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240523#240523</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 1 Sep 2013 12:44:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240523#240523</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Okay, time to fess up</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240517#240517</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/01/2013 16:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Apart from your username I guess, which I used to confuse with sethmadsen's anyway, why would I actually think you were from Sweden? I can't even remember if you ever told where you were from.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240517#240517</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 1 Sep 2013 12:01:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240517#240517</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Okay, time to fess up</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240516#240516</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21620'&gt;AgainstMeAgainstYou&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/01/2013 15:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          To be honest, I never really thought about it either way. You've always spoken perfect English on here so I guess I never really thought you were.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240516#240516</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AgainstMeAgainstYou</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 1 Sep 2013 11:51:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240516#240516</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Okay, time to fess up</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240513#240513</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/01/2013 15:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Chinaman&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also, dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian American, please.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240513#240513</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 1 Sep 2013 11:23:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240513#240513</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Okay, time to fess up</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240512#240512</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/01/2013 15:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Or Chinaman, or Germanyman, or Japanman, or Super Salaryman.  Super Salaryman's so badass.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240512#240512</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 1 Sep 2013 11:13:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240512#240512</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Okay, time to fess up</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240499#240499</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20316'&gt;Mother Nature's Son&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/01/2013 10:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Why did you choose Sweden anyway? That is one sick fake nationality you picked there! &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-5&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;Sorry, gussteivi!&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You could have picked something much awesomer instead. Your username could've been something like... I don't know... maybe... denmarkman! &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Cool&quot;&gt;😎&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240499#240499</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mother Nature's Son</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 1 Sep 2013 06:08:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240499#240499</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Okay, time to fess up</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240361#240361</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/31/2013 03:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Defago wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Yeah also you looked too cute in that picture thread, not brutal enough to be swede.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Okay, I know I'm cute as shit, but I'm way more brutal-looking than this guy:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Bill+Skarsgard+ELLE+Women+Television+Celebration+86YmxGHeoiRl.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Bill+Skarsgard+ELLE+Women+Television+Celebration+86YmxGHeoiRl.jpg','imgpop','width=410,height=594,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240361#240361</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 30 Aug 2013 23:23:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240361#240361</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Okay, time to fess up</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240352#240352</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22322'&gt;Defago&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/31/2013 02:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;AlexZangari wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;You're not metal enough.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah also you looked too cute in that picture thread, not brutal enough to be swede.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240352#240352</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Defago</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 30 Aug 2013 22:59:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240352#240352</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Okay, time to fess up</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240340#240340</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18251'&gt;AlexZangari&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/31/2013 01:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          You're not metal enough.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240340#240340</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AlexZangari</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 30 Aug 2013 21:00:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240340#240340</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Okay, time to fess up</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240336#240336</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/31/2013 00:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;MrFrogger wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Also the fact that you talk about the midwest gives it away&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, you'd have thought.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240336#240336</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 30 Aug 2013 20:52:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240336#240336</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Okay, time to fess up</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240318#240318</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/30/2013 22:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          No, you're actually extremely American&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also the fact that you talk about the midwest gives it away</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240318#240318</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 30 Aug 2013 18:21:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240318#240318</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>