<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Problem with logging into old account...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240360#240360</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27468'&gt;G8tr1522&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/31/2013 03:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Thanks!!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;  I shall build my &lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: line-through&quot;&gt;lists&lt;/span&gt; charts now.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240360#240360</comments>
                            <dc:creator>G8tr1522</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 30 Aug 2013 23:23:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240360#240360</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Problem with logging into old account...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240191#240191</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/30/2013 07:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;g8tr152201 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Hello. So, I just tried to log into my old account, and it wouldn't log in, so I tried to send a new password to my email. Instead, I got this message: &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
~~~~~~~~&lt;br /&gt;
Information&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
Sorry, but your password cannot be retrieved because your account is currently inactive. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.&lt;br /&gt;
~~~~~~~~&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
How am I supposed to do that if I can't log in.........&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So I made a new account. And now I'm here.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anyways, I registered with that one so long ago that I can't really remember when I did...certainly a year ago. I might not of even properly confirmed it with my email when I created it (I never did anything with it, I just viewed the website a bunch). &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Could an admin help me out with this? Or just delete my old account so I can create a new one with that username. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The old account name was G8tr1522.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thanks.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
The most likely reason is the other account was never activated. I've just deleted the old account and renamed the one you are now using to the old username.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240191#240191</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 30 Aug 2013 03:36:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240191#240191</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Problem with logging into old account...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240190#240190</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27468'&gt;G8tr1522&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/30/2013 07:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Hello. So, I just tried to log into my old account, and it wouldn't log in, so I tried to send a new password to my email. Instead, I got this message: &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
~~~~~~~~&lt;br /&gt;
Information&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
Sorry, but your password cannot be retrieved because your account is currently inactive. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.&lt;br /&gt;
~~~~~~~~&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
How am I supposed to do that if I can't log in.........&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So I made a new account. And now I'm here.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anyways, I registered with that one so long ago that I can't really remember when I did...certainly a year ago. I might not of even properly confirmed it with my email when I created it (I never did anything with it, I just viewed the website a bunch). &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Could an admin help me out with this? Or just delete my old account so I can create a new one with that username. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The old account name was G8tr1522.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thanks.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240190#240190</comments>
                            <dc:creator>G8tr1522</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 30 Aug 2013 03:14:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=240190#240190</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>