<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Surfer Rosa vs. Whatever People Say... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244537#244537</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/18/2013 05:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-15&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;I guess people must say the Arctic Monkeys are the winners of this matchup.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
26-16&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244537#244537</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 18 Sep 2013 01:12:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244537#244537</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Surfer Rosa vs. Whatever People Say... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244390#244390</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/17/2013 19:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Errrm, not a big fan of either tbh. For some reason, Pixies in general have become a bit too *harsh* for me, they have really odd dynamics that while I used to love, now makes me feel very uncomfortable for whatever reason. I can listen to them, they just haven't been what they once were to me.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Who are the other guys again? Can't remember their name, but they're not bad, don't really feel that they're deserving of such praise. I love their song &quot;Brianstorm&quot;, pretty comical stuff.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244390#244390</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Sep 2013 15:10:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244390#244390</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Surfer Rosa vs. Whatever People Say... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244331#244331</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19761'&gt;GeevyDallas&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/17/2013 10:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I liked both enough at one point to have them in my chart, however I am no longer about that life. Went with AM though</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244331#244331</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GeevyDallas</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Sep 2013 06:38:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244331#244331</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Surfer Rosa vs. Whatever People Say... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244205#244205</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25885'&gt;meccalecca&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/16/2013 18:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;swedenman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;There was some disagreement over that one, but we did discuss it and the general consensus is that &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Come On Pilgrim&lt;/span&gt; is an EP. Apologies if you disagree.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Right. I must've missed that discussion. Surfer Rosa it is</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244205#244205</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meccalecca</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Sep 2013 14:26:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244205#244205</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Surfer Rosa vs. Whatever People Say... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244199#244199</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/16/2013 18:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;swedenman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;There was some disagreement over that one, but we did discuss it and the general consensus is that &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Come On Pilgrim&lt;/span&gt; is an EP. Apologies if you disagree.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
There was dispute about both the albums I chose. I chose which ever one was my favourite.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244199#244199</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Sep 2013 14:06:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244199#244199</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Surfer Rosa vs. Whatever People Say... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244159#244159</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18911'&gt;Necharsian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/16/2013 15:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I last heard the Arctic Monkeys album over a year ago and cant remember a single thing about it. It just kind of went by. Maybe I should relisten to it but fuck that I dont want to. Surfer Rosa it is.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244159#244159</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Necharsian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Sep 2013 11:34:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244159#244159</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Surfer Rosa vs. Whatever People Say... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244158#244158</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/16/2013 15:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;meccalecca wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'm surprised no one has come out against Surfer Rosa being their debut. I'd say Come On Pilgrim is really the Pixies debut. it's a mini LP containing 8 songs, which is plenty enough to be considered a debut LP. And if it were Come on Pilgrim instead of Surfer Rosa in this battle, i'd still vote pixies&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
There was some disagreement over that one, but we did discuss it and the general consensus is that &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Come On Pilgrim&lt;/span&gt; is an EP. Apologies if you disagree.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244158#244158</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Sep 2013 11:33:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244158#244158</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Surfer Rosa vs. Whatever People Say... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244141#244141</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/16/2013 14:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;meccalecca wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'm surprised no one has come out against Surfer Rosa being their debut. I'd say Come On Pilgrim is really the Pixies debut. it's a mini LP containing 8 songs, which is plenty enough to be considered a debut LP. And if it were Come on Pilgrim instead of Surfer Rosa in this battle, i'd still vote pixies&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I'm pretty sure it's been settled that whether or not (blank) is (blank's) debut back in nominations, and that in the actual matches you're just supposed to vote for your favorite.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244141#244141</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Sep 2013 10:53:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244141#244141</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Surfer Rosa vs. Whatever People Say... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244140#244140</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25885'&gt;meccalecca&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/16/2013 14:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm surprised no one has come out against Surfer Rosa being their debut. I'd say Come On Pilgrim is really the Pixies debut. it's a mini LP containing 8 songs, which is plenty enough to be considered a debut LP. And if it were Come on Pilgrim instead of Surfer Rosa in this battle, i'd still vote pixies</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244140#244140</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meccalecca</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Sep 2013 10:51:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244140#244140</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Surfer Rosa vs. Whatever People Say... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244128#244128</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/16/2013 14:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;lethalnezzle wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;You're meh.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I concur.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244128#244128</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Sep 2013 10:08:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244128#244128</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Surfer Rosa vs. Whatever People Say... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244120#244120</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/16/2013 13:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jhereko wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;relistened to Surfer Rosa...prety meh&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You're meh.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244120#244120</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Sep 2013 09:52:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244120#244120</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Surfer Rosa vs. Whatever People Say... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244118#244118</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/16/2013 13:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          relistened to Surfer Rosa...prety meh on both of them tbh. Gave my vote to WPSIA because Surfer ROsa didn't need it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244118#244118</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Sep 2013 09:44:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244118#244118</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Surfer Rosa vs. Whatever People Say... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244082#244082</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24736'&gt;Jasonconfused&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/16/2013 07:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I think &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Surfer Rosa&lt;/span&gt; pales in comparison to &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Doolittle&lt;/span&gt;, but it's still miles better than &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Whatever&lt;/span&gt;.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244082#244082</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jasonconfused</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Sep 2013 03:03:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244082#244082</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Surfer Rosa vs. Whatever People Say... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244080#244080</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/16/2013 06:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Surfer Rosa! Whatever...is a great album but Alex Turner's vocals grate on me a bit.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244080#244080</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Sep 2013 02:44:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244080#244080</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Surfer Rosa vs. Whatever People Say... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244057#244057</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18251'&gt;AlexZangari&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/16/2013 03:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Not sure why, but I've never been a big fan of Surfer Rosa.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244057#244057</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AlexZangari</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 15 Sep 2013 23:39:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244057#244057</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Surfer Rosa vs. Whatever People Say... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244033#244033</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/16/2013 00:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          It's close, but I think I'll vote for AM just to give them some love.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244033#244033</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 15 Sep 2013 20:46:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244033#244033</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Surfer Rosa vs. Whatever People Say... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244025#244025</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/16/2013 00:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Actually kinda tricky for me. I re-listened to WPSIA, TWIN today and it was less good than I remember. Will give Surfer ROsa a spin and see how we go but at the moment it's certainly got the edge.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244025#244025</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 15 Sep 2013 20:12:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=244025#244025</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Surfer Rosa vs. Whatever People Say... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243989#243989</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24660'&gt;SuedeSwede&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/15/2013 21:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I prefer Whatever People Say I Am, but in all fairness Surfer Rosa deserves this.&lt;br /&gt;
Harsh competition though.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243989#243989</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SuedeSwede</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 15 Sep 2013 17:58:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243989#243989</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Surfer Rosa vs. Whatever People Say... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243929#243929</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/15/2013 20:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          This is a bit of a pity, since Arctic Monkeys are pretty good. But they just can't match Surfer Rosa which is (IMO) the Pixies best album.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243929#243929</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 15 Sep 2013 16:57:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243929#243929</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Surfer Rosa vs. Whatever People Say... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243892#243892</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21128'&gt;junodog4&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/15/2013 20:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I just finished listening to Whatever... how topical.  It's a great debut album, but it's no Surfer Rosa.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243892#243892</comments>
                            <dc:creator>junodog4</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 15 Sep 2013 16:20:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243892#243892</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>