<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: List of albums to listen to...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251183#251183</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/14/2013 20:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;meezus wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Sorry if this has already been suggested. I didn't see anything about it on here. Just wondering if it's feasible to have a list/queue of albums that you &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;want &lt;/span&gt;to listen to, but haven't yet. Sort of like the Wish List feature. I suppose the Wish List feature could just be used for this, on an individual basis, but since I already use the Wish List feature to keep track of albums that I want to purchase, it would be great and really helpful to have an option to add an album to a list of albums in a queue to listen to.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I've also quite often wanted to do that as well. I think utilising the wish list is a good idea, as suggested in the thread. A 'listened/not listened' filter could be added to the shortlist which might achieve a similar thing. Also, the idea of custom lists outside of the BEA built-in ones so that people can create/label their own shortlists to fit their requirements. I think that whole area of the site could do with an overhaul.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251183#251183</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 14 Oct 2013 16:04:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251183#251183</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: List of albums to listen to...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251147#251147</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26946'&gt;meezus&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/14/2013 17:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;19loveless91 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Maybe if there's a way you could sort the albums in your wishlist by whether you listened to them or not (the way you can on any of the charts)... Seems a bit needless to have two separate features for two similar things, but if there was an option that would only show the albums you wishlisted but have yet to listen to, it should be good enough...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That's a good idea... Yeah, that would work. Any way to implement that? I guess the &quot;priority&quot; function would work in the meantime. Could just mark things that haven't been listened to with a different priority from everything else, and sort by that...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251147#251147</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meezus</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 14 Oct 2013 13:44:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251147#251147</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: List of albums to listen to...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251138#251138</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/14/2013 16:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Maybe if there's a way you could sort the albums in your wishlist by whether you listened to them or not (the way you can on any of the charts)... Seems a bit needless to have two separate features for two similar things, but if there was an option that would only show the albums you wishlisted but have yet to listen to, it should be good enough...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251138#251138</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 14 Oct 2013 12:58:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251138#251138</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: List of albums to listen to...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251137#251137</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/14/2013 16:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I have 2 private charts, and that's what I use them for. Just albums that I want to listen to.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251137#251137</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 14 Oct 2013 12:48:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251137#251137</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: List of albums to listen to...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251128#251128</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/14/2013 16:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          That's one of the uses for the Wish List.  I use it for all the albums I plan on listening to.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251128#251128</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 14 Oct 2013 12:11:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251128#251128</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>List of albums to listen to...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251126#251126</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26946'&gt;meezus&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/14/2013 16:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Sorry if this has already been suggested. I didn't see anything about it on here. Just wondering if it's feasible to have a list/queue of albums that you &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;want &lt;/span&gt;to listen to, but haven't yet. Sort of like the Wish List feature. I suppose the Wish List feature could just be used for this, on an individual basis, but since I already use the Wish List feature to keep track of albums that I want to purchase, it would be great and really helpful to have an option to add an album to a list of albums in a queue to listen to.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251126#251126</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meezus</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 14 Oct 2013 12:04:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251126#251126</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>