<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: First Slow Dance?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=252540#252540</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/22/2013 19:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;lethalnezzle wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/TFItQx3vIN0?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=TFItQx3vIN0&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I love this post lol.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=252540#252540</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 22 Oct 2013 15:48:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=252540#252540</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: First Slow Dance?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=252538#252538</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/22/2013 19:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Listmeister wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;From 1986 to around 1992 the last slow dance song was always, and I mean always, either Can't Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon or In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel.  For me, it was dancing with Gina to Can't Fight This Feeling at a wedding in 1987.  Deep nostalgic sigh.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Not at the clubs, weddings and parties I used to go to it wasn't!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Confused&quot;&gt;😕&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=252538#252538</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 22 Oct 2013 15:45:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=252538#252538</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: First Slow Dance?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=252535#252535</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27071'&gt;Listmeister&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/22/2013 19:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          From 1986 to around 1992 the last slow dance song was always, and I mean always, either Can't Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon or In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel.  For me, it was dancing with Gina to Can't Fight This Feeling at a wedding in 1987.  Deep nostalgic sigh.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=252535#252535</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Listmeister</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 22 Oct 2013 15:41:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=252535#252535</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: First Slow Dance?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=252260#252260</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16699'&gt;SquishypuffDave&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/21/2013 11:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Well I've never slow danced before, nor have I ever witnessed anyone slow dancing. This seems to be a dimension of existence I'm completely missing.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=252260#252260</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SquishypuffDave</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 21 Oct 2013 07:47:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=252260#252260</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: First Slow Dance?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=252243#252243</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27184'&gt;benpaco&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/19/2013 04:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Happymeal wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It was The Scientist by Coldplay.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh god that song ... I mean, I love it, its Coldplay's best song, but its hard for me to listen to. Ex's favorite song. So to think about it as a first dance is hard for me personally, honestly.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=252243#252243</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benpaco</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 19 Oct 2013 00:59:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=252243#252243</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: First Slow Dance?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=252227#252227</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16496'&gt;zdwyatt&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/19/2013 01:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Haha, it was almost certainly either &quot;Set Adrift on Memory Bliss&quot; by PM Dawn or &quot;Can't Let Go&quot; by Mariah Carey. Man, the early 90s were great for slow jams.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=252227#252227</comments>
                            <dc:creator>zdwyatt</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 18 Oct 2013 21:01:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=252227#252227</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: First Slow Dance?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=252062#252062</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/18/2013 15:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Happymeal wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It was The Scientist by Coldplay.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/TFItQx3vIN0?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=TFItQx3vIN0&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=252062#252062</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 18 Oct 2013 11:39:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=252062#252062</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: First Slow Dance?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=252058#252058</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/18/2013 15:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          It was The Scientist by Coldplay.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=252058#252058</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 18 Oct 2013 11:34:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=252058#252058</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: First Slow Dance?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251990#251990</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27184'&gt;benpaco&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/18/2013 01:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Romanelli wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/hRp3RFUIAdU?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=hRp3RFUIAdU&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Dear God....&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Definitely thought you meant &quot;Dear God&quot; by XTC for a moment and I got really excited ...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251990#251990</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benpaco</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 17 Oct 2013 21:04:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251990#251990</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: First Slow Dance?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251936#251936</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/17/2013 21:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/hRp3RFUIAdU?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=hRp3RFUIAdU&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Dear God....</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251936#251936</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 17 Oct 2013 17:05:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251936#251936</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: First Slow Dance?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251928#251928</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/17/2013 20:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Saoirse wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;yeah memory;s a bitch, but Im pretty sure it was an R Kelly (will not make R kelly joke, will not make R Kelly joke...) or some other downtempo R&amp;B track when I was about twelve. Given it was a pity slow dance that was  thrown at me, just like nearly every time Ive had sex&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Don't run yourself down like that Saiorse... You are an amazing person with so much heart and warmth! i would be honoured if you ever let me slow dance with you (yes even to R. Kelly if we have to!) &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You are perfect just the way you are.. And if a bunch of retarded idiots can't see that, then that is their loss!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
xxx</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251928#251928</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 17 Oct 2013 16:47:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251928#251928</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: First Slow Dance?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251925#251925</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/17/2013 20:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;benpaco wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Oh. My. GOD. This is just so damn perfect. In my dream world, that would be my wedding song someday if I ever end up getting married ... I just didn't think it was really possible to use, like you said. And yet that's really wonderful ... &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; I'm definitely not typing all of this out while wearing my Unknown Pleasures shirt...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
hahah - it took a lot of cajoling because my old man is not a JD fan at all! But it was worth it and I'm glad we did it!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
i always thought 'Sweet Thing' would be my wedding song, but something happened that made me change my mind about that!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Whatever you pick, will be perfect as long as it means something to you! X</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251925#251925</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 17 Oct 2013 16:41:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251925#251925</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: First Slow Dance?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251912#251912</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/17/2013 19:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          yeah memory;s a bitch, but Im pretty sure it was an R Kelly (will not make R kelly joke, will not make R Kelly joke...) or some other downtempo R&amp;B track when I was about twelve. Given it was a pity slow dance that was  thrown at me, just like nearly every time Ive had sex</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251912#251912</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 17 Oct 2013 15:48:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251912#251912</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: First Slow Dance?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251784#251784</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27184'&gt;benpaco&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/17/2013 02:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;MrFrogger wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;We don't even really have slow dances anymore. Now they play Top 40 while everybody grinds, and everyone else goes and smokes in the back.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
lol yeah ... there was some song so covered in beats I don't know what it is, randomly I'll Be and then a One Direction song. To say the least, the music wasn't exactly the greatest thing at the dance ... but we've got cops on campus so the smoking doesn't happen. As much.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Mancsoulsister wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
My first wedding dance was 'Love Will Tear Us Apart'... Which was very strange to do a slow type dance to so we didn't really bother in the end!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/LS7CiL8MNb0?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=LS7CiL8MNb0&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh. My. GOD. This is just so damn perfect. In my dream world, that would be my wedding song someday if I ever end up getting married ... I just didn't think it was really possible to use, like you said. And yet that's really wonderful ... &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; I'm definitely not typing all of this out while wearing my Unknown Pleasures shirt...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251784#251784</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benpaco</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 16 Oct 2013 22:45:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251784#251784</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: First Slow Dance?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251686#251686</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18911'&gt;Necharsian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/16/2013 19:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Stairway to Heaven. That was the ending song to all of our school dances good grief.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251686#251686</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Necharsian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 16 Oct 2013 15:04:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251686#251686</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: First Slow Dance?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251676#251676</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/16/2013 18:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          We don't even really have slow dances anymore. Now they play Top 40 while everybody grinds, and everyone else goes and smokes in the back.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251676#251676</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 16 Oct 2013 14:09:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251676#251676</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: First Slow Dance?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251673#251673</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/16/2013 17:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          God people can remember. I'd struggle everytime if you asked me what I had for dinner last night.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251673#251673</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 16 Oct 2013 13:48:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251673#251673</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: First Slow Dance?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251663#251663</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24736'&gt;Jasonconfused&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/16/2013 17:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Fuck knows... any attempt I've ever made at dancing, I've been hammered.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251663#251663</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jasonconfused</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 16 Oct 2013 13:21:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251663#251663</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: First Slow Dance?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251640#251640</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170'&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/16/2013 15:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm pretty certain it was to a Fergie song, 7/8 years ago...  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251640#251640</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Patman360</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 16 Oct 2013 11:40:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251640#251640</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: First Slow Dance?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251630#251630</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21310'&gt;HigherThanTheSun&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/16/2013 14:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Would have been year six disco I'd say. Boys and girls mainly avoided each other for the whole evening apart from the last few slow songs where kids coupled up and shuffled about awkwardly for a few minutes. Can't remember what songs played but I remember them being horrible.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251630#251630</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HigherThanTheSun</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 16 Oct 2013 10:59:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251630#251630</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>