<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Unable to Post Custom Charts</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=260673#260673</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/15/2013 13:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;albummaster wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Hi, sorry for the problem. Yes, you should be able to create custom charts. If the button is greyed out, it might mean that you haven't entered a chart title (at the top of the screen)? (this seems to be an issue sometimes).&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Noted, it looks like its working right now, thank you.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=260673#260673</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 15 Nov 2013 08:22:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=260673#260673</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Unable to Post Custom Charts</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=260672#260672</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/15/2013 13:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Hi, sorry for the problem. Yes, you should be able to create custom charts. If the button is greyed out, it might mean that you haven't entered a chart title (at the top of the screen)? (this seems to be an issue sometimes).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=260672#260672</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 15 Nov 2013 08:20:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=260672#260672</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Unable to Post Custom Charts</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=260665#260665</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/15/2013 13:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Looking over my level I was initially pretty excited to start designing custom charts but I've sort of run into a roadblock here. Everything is filled out fine to my knowledge and there are no conflicts yet the &quot;add chart&quot; button is the un-clickable gray sort and I don't know where the issue is here. Some help resolving this would be peachy. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I wasn't sure whether to PM albummaster directly or post it here, so I chose the latter as the forums description is to report problems as well? If I'm mistaken correction would be fine for future knowledge.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=260665#260665</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 15 Nov 2013 08:02:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=260665#260665</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>