<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: BEUA Results discussion thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280728#280728</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22322'&gt;Defago&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/17/2014 18:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Also Brad Paisley's made the best song of the year or sth</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280728#280728</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Defago</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 17 Jan 2014 13:52:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280728#280728</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEUA Results discussion thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280722#280722</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/17/2014 18:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Well wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I probably don't BEA hard enough, so the only things I've noticed from Precedent are the posts in the political forum he made in mid-December (you know the ones); are those solely the reason why he's been named the worst new user, or have he done other things which I haven't noticed?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That's pretty much it, I think. He also has a chart of the worst albums he's ever heard, so that drops him quite a few points, as well.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But I like him for the most part. I think courtesyflush probably deserved that award. Or MattSA.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280722#280722</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 17 Jan 2014 13:35:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280722#280722</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEUA Results discussion thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280673#280673</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/17/2014 13:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I've noticed nothing by Precedent.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280673#280673</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 17 Jan 2014 08:54:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280673#280673</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEUA Results discussion thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280672#280672</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/17/2014 13:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I probably don't BEA hard enough, so the only things I've noticed from Precedent are the posts in the political forum he made in mid-December (you know the ones); are those solely the reason why he's been named the worst new user, or have he done other things which I haven't noticed?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280672#280672</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 17 Jan 2014 08:51:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280672#280672</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEUA Results discussion thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279768#279768</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170'&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/14/2014 15:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Cymro2011 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;With blackjack! and hookers!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
You've read my mind, let's do this!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279768#279768</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Patman360</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Jan 2014 10:10:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279768#279768</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEUA Results discussion thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279739#279739</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24970'&gt;Cymro2011&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/14/2014 12:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Patman360 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;x7&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Let's make our own breakaway awards...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
With blackjack! and hookers!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279739#279739</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Cymro2011</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Jan 2014 07:35:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279739#279739</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEUA Results discussion thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279716#279716</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/14/2014 10:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Patman360 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;x7&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Let's make our own breakaway awards...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
x8</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279716#279716</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Jan 2014 05:06:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279716#279716</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEUA Results discussion thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279712#279712</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170'&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/14/2014 09:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Facetious wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;x6&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
x7&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Let's make our own breakaway awards...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279712#279712</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Patman360</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Jan 2014 04:51:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279712#279712</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEUA Results discussion thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279687#279687</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16699'&gt;SquishypuffDave&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/14/2014 06:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Chuffed to be on the Best Charts shortlist. Also glad to see that people appreciated my disappearance thread. Enjoying this awards ceremony a lot.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279687#279687</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SquishypuffDave</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Jan 2014 01:27:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279687#279687</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEUA Results discussion thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279686#279686</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23168'&gt;drakonium&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/14/2014 06:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jackwc wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;DRAKONIUM. YOU AND I ARE SET FOR A GAME.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Winner goes on to the semi-finals.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Let me lol, I'm going to eat your face. Well not before the Saturday in two weeks... But then, oh then.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279686#279686</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drakonium</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Jan 2014 01:06:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279686#279686</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEUA Results discussion thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279682#279682</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/14/2014 05:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;SuedeSwede wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;x5&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
x6</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279682#279682</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Jan 2014 00:43:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279682#279682</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEUA Results discussion thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279674#279674</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/14/2014 04:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Mercury wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Oh and where the fuck do I find these results listed out?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9302&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;http://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9302&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279674#279674</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Jan 2014 23:26:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279674#279674</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEUA Results discussion thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279672#279672</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25123'&gt;Mercury&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/14/2014 04:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Oh and where the fuck do I find these results listed out?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279672#279672</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mercury</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Jan 2014 23:25:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279672#279672</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEUA Results discussion thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279671#279671</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25123'&gt;Mercury&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/14/2014 04:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;swedenman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;@an_outlaw: I don't think any adjective applies to you 100% of the time, but I will confess that &quot;annoying&quot; is among the many I have known to apply to you at various points in time. Annoying things you've done would include insisting that all BEA users are lying about their musical tastes, claiming the forums are overrun with nastiness while refusing to give any concrete examples, &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;and what would appear to be waging war against all third-person singular pronouns&lt;/span&gt;.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, there is something about &quot;they&quot; which never makes any damn sense with an_outlaw. Maybe they misunderstand the word &quot;they&quot; and it's proper usage.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279671#279671</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mercury</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Jan 2014 23:23:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279671#279671</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEUA Results discussion thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279669#279669</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/14/2014 04:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Defago wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I still have the link to that replay.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If Necharsian beats Drakonium after I finish kicking his ass, you guys are up to bat.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279669#279669</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Jan 2014 23:14:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279669#279669</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEUA Results discussion thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279666#279666</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22322'&gt;Defago&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/14/2014 04:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Necharsian wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;No one could beat my all fire team. Wouldnt even want you to try&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I still have the link to that replay.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279666#279666</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Defago</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Jan 2014 23:08:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279666#279666</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEUA Results discussion thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279664#279664</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/14/2014 03:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          DRAKONIUM. YOU AND I ARE SET FOR A GAME.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Winner goes on to the semi-finals.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279664#279664</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Jan 2014 22:59:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279664#279664</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEUA Results discussion thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279656#279656</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/14/2014 03:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Necharsian wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;No one could beat my all fire team. Wouldnt even want you to try&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
you talkin' shit bruh?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/18100000/Ash-Ketchum-anime-18141902-640-480.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/18100000/Ash-Ketchum-anime-18141902-640-480.jpg','imgpop','width=640,height=480,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;bitches don't know 'bout my completed pokedex&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279656#279656</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Jan 2014 22:53:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279656#279656</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEUA Results discussion thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279653#279653</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24095'&gt;bongritsu&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/14/2014 03:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Drafting lethal 1st overall in the BEA 2014 fantasy pool...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279653#279653</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bongritsu</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Jan 2014 22:44:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279653#279653</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEUA Results discussion thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279649#279649</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18911'&gt;Necharsian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/14/2014 03:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;dividesbyzero wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Congrats to all the winners. I am honored to even be included on the same list as mecca&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Man why did that tourney die out anyway? I was just about to fuck up jack (or drak? who won that one?) in the semi-finals. (Y'all seem to forget I am still technically undefeated &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-5&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;never mind the fact my tactics are cheap as all hell&lt;/span&gt;)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
No one could beat my all fire team. Wouldnt even want you to try</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279649#279649</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Necharsian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Jan 2014 22:39:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279649#279649</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>