<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 BEAMAs: FIRST ROUND NOMINATIONS thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279810#279810</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16699'&gt;SquishypuffDave&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/14/2014 18:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jhereko wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Voting is now completely closed. We'll be announcing the nominees in the next couple of days. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thanks to all who voted.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://i.imgur.com/89HANHg.gif&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('http://i.imgur.com/89HANHg.gif','imgpop','width=339,height=279,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279810#279810</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SquishypuffDave</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Jan 2014 13:12:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279810#279810</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 BEAMAs: FIRST ROUND NOMINATIONS thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279780#279780</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/14/2014 16:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Voting is now completely closed. We'll be announcing the nominees in the next couple of days. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thanks to all who voted.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279780#279780</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Jan 2014 11:15:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279780#279780</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 BEAMAs: FIRST ROUND NOMINATIONS thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278673#278673</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/11/2014 21:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;SilverWalrus wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Ah, forgot about the deadline. I sent in my updated ballot, I hope it can be used.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Ok, I'll delete the first one.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278673#278673</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 11 Jan 2014 16:08:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278673#278673</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 BEAMAs: FIRST ROUND NOMINATIONS thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278661#278661</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/11/2014 20:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Ah, forgot about the deadline. I sent in my updated ballot, I hope it can be used.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278661#278661</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 11 Jan 2014 15:45:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278661#278661</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 BEAMAs: FIRST ROUND NOMINATIONS thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278596#278596</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/11/2014 16:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;19loveless91 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;While Jhereko is fishing for possible best albums votes, I'll also be PMing some of you to try and get a few more votes for the underrated albums category. Just a heads up :)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Just sent you a vote for this</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278596#278596</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 11 Jan 2014 11:17:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278596#278596</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 BEAMAs: FIRST ROUND NOMINATIONS thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278589#278589</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/11/2014 16:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          While Jhereko is fishing for possible best albums votes, I'll also be PMing some of you to try and get a few more votes for the underrated albums category. Just a heads up &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278589#278589</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 11 Jan 2014 11:03:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278589#278589</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 BEAMAs: FIRST ROUND NOMINATIONS thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278578#278578</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/11/2014 15:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Okay so here's a list of completed/partial ballots we've recieved. 'Complete' is purely defined by if you filled out the 'Album Of The Year' category.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
COMPLETED BALLOTS RECEIVED:&lt;br /&gt;
Lethalnezzle&lt;br /&gt;
Antonio-Pedro&lt;br /&gt;
Applerill&lt;br /&gt;
GeevyDallas&lt;br /&gt;
Revolver94&lt;br /&gt;
NormanBates&lt;br /&gt;
nutso42&lt;br /&gt;
tekin&lt;br /&gt;
Dingerbell&lt;br /&gt;
SilverWalrus&lt;br /&gt;
DividesByZero&lt;br /&gt;
Based God&lt;br /&gt;
SquishypuffDave&lt;br /&gt;
benpaco&lt;br /&gt;
harkan&lt;br /&gt;
meccalecca&lt;br /&gt;
yourself&lt;br /&gt;
gtroda&lt;br /&gt;
Kool Keith Sweat&lt;br /&gt;
Cellardoor&lt;br /&gt;
Saoirse&lt;br /&gt;
Defago&lt;br /&gt;
Freddie55&lt;br /&gt;
19loveless91&lt;br /&gt;
samistake2ice&lt;br /&gt;
SamuelPear&lt;br /&gt;
Happymeal&lt;br /&gt;
Fergenaprido&lt;br /&gt;
Silverwalrus&lt;br /&gt;
junodog&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
PARTIAL/INCOMPLETE BALLOTS RECIEVED:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
pjr428&lt;br /&gt;
Precedent&lt;br /&gt;
nickvolos&lt;br /&gt;
higherthanthesun&lt;br /&gt;
lightmyway&lt;br /&gt;
shanespear&lt;br /&gt;
brandonmeow&lt;br /&gt;
eric_005&lt;br /&gt;
MrFrogger&lt;br /&gt;
camsh&lt;br /&gt;
Mercury&lt;br /&gt;
SuedeSwede&lt;br /&gt;
alelsupreme&lt;br /&gt;
necharsian&lt;br /&gt;
nowaxjim&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'll be PMing those with incomplete ballots. Any issues let either myself or Loveless know.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278578#278578</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 11 Jan 2014 10:37:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278578#278578</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 BEAMAs: FIRST ROUND NOMINATIONS thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278565#278565</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/11/2014 14:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;19loveless91 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;If by &quot;huge mistakes&quot; you mean only writing the titles and not the artist, then just leave it. Only redo if you want to do more categories or sth.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ahh, kk.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278565#278565</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 11 Jan 2014 09:10:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278565#278565</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 BEAMAs: FIRST ROUND NOMINATIONS thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278564#278564</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/11/2014 14:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Happymeal wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Oh no, I made huge mistakes on the format! Errm, we're allowed to redo our surveys, correct?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
If by &quot;huge mistakes&quot; you mean only writing the titles and not the artist, then just leave it. Only redo if you want to do more categories or sth.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also, I guess the time is up now, but there's still a few things for us to work on &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-6&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;(mainly because of my fuck-ups)&lt;/span&gt;, so we won't be posting the final poll quite yet. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Speaking of those fuck-ups: again, for those who took the survey before the underrated category was edited in - if you want to vote on that category, PM Jhereko or me. We'll look at the surveys that were sent it with that category missing, and maybe PM you guys too (because obviously a lot of you don't look at this thread regularly)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also, if you had a problem taking the survey and weren't able to make it on time, we can still work something out, so post here.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278564#278564</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 11 Jan 2014 09:09:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278564#278564</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 BEAMAs: FIRST ROUND NOMINATIONS thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278535#278535</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18719'&gt;Fergenaprido&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/11/2014 09:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Okay, finally submitted it, hopefully it went through with no issues. It's still the 10th in Hawaii... so that counts, right?  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Looking forward to the results so that I can find out what else I missed listening to this year.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Razz&quot;&gt;😜&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278535#278535</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Fergenaprido</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 11 Jan 2014 04:51:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278535#278535</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 BEAMAs: FIRST ROUND NOMINATIONS thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278526#278526</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/11/2014 09:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Oh no, I made huge mistakes on the format! Errm, we're allowed to redo our surveys, correct?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278526#278526</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 11 Jan 2014 04:00:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278526#278526</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 BEAMAs: FIRST ROUND NOMINATIONS thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278126#278126</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23029'&gt;samistake2ice&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/10/2014 00:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I didn't fill the whole thing out. Didn't want to confuse the rankings by adding in stuff I didn't really know about.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278126#278126</comments>
                            <dc:creator>samistake2ice</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 Jan 2014 19:35:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278126#278126</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 BEAMAs: FIRST ROUND NOMINATIONS thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278116#278116</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2014 23:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Eugh.. I think a lot of those partial responses that were inactive for a longer period of time, just kinda got sent in... A lot of those didn't really have many categories filled out, but I think it might have screwed a few people up? Either way, if you're having problems with this, i.e. if you can't continue with the survey that you started a while ago.. Say so in this thread.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278116#278116</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 Jan 2014 18:54:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278116#278116</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 BEAMAs: FIRST ROUND NOMINATIONS thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278115#278115</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23029'&gt;samistake2ice&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2014 23:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Done. The country / folk category was the one i was most thorough on, but thats sorta my jam, so its to be expected</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278115#278115</comments>
                            <dc:creator>samistake2ice</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 Jan 2014 18:46:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278115#278115</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 BEAMAs: FIRST ROUND NOMINATIONS thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278087#278087</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2014 22:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Im definitely excited to see the nominations, the only prediction in which I hope I am definitely wrong is that country will be ignored in the folk/country album category</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278087#278087</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 Jan 2014 17:25:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278087#278087</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 BEAMAs: FIRST ROUND NOMINATIONS thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278086#278086</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23029'&gt;samistake2ice&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2014 22:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          dammit! how did I not see this earlier. this is something i would normally take a while to compile, but ill give it my best</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278086#278086</comments>
                            <dc:creator>samistake2ice</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 Jan 2014 17:22:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=278086#278086</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 BEAMAs: FIRST ROUND NOMINATIONS thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=277904#277904</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21989'&gt;lightmyway&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2014 08:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Voted! Most of my nominees didn't make it last year, maybe I'll get lucky this time. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=277904#277904</comments>
                            <dc:creator>lightmyway</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 Jan 2014 03:35:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=277904#277904</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 BEAMAs: FIRST ROUND NOMINATIONS thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=277847#277847</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170'&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/08/2014 23:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;19loveless91 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Hm... There was a change in the survey after the first few days, where we added a message after the last category (best albums), so it's more clear when the survey ends. By the looks of it you still got the old survey, but I wonder if the reason the survey hasn't actually been sent in is because of that change we did.. But then other people should have the same problem &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't know how to help, honestly... If you won't be able to continue with the old survey, you can take it again and skip the categories you already did.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Hmm, that change is probably the problem so. Thanks for the help anyway, I'll fill it in again asap skipping the ones I've already done.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=277847#277847</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Patman360</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 8 Jan 2014 18:53:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=277847#277847</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 BEAMAs: FIRST ROUND NOMINATIONS thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=277845#277845</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/08/2014 23:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Hm... There was a change in the survey after the first few days, where we added a message after the last category (best albums), so it's more clear when the survey ends. By the looks of it you still got the old survey, but I wonder if the reason the survey hasn't actually been sent in is because of that change we did.. But then other people should have the same problem &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't know how to help, honestly... If you won't be able to continue with the old survey, you can take it again and skip the categories you already did.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=277845#277845</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 8 Jan 2014 18:48:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=277845#277845</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 BEAMAs: FIRST ROUND NOMINATIONS thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=277841#277841</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170'&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/08/2014 23:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;19loveless91 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Well, if you're on a different internet connection, then the system doesn't recognize you, and it's like taking the poll for the first time. Entering the username doesn't really make a difference. Still, I can see your survey that's still &quot;in progress&quot; - you seem to have filled out the fields until the metal category, then the BEA users music category, the lifetime award, and then the best albums award partially. Should there be more than that?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Same internet connection, but basically after the metal (Which I did ages ago) I flicked through the remaining options, taking note of what the categories were so I could properly think what albums/songs went where whilst on my way to college, I partially filled in some areas I was certain of (Lifetime award and the others mentioned above) but after that I clicked the last arrow on best albums of 2013 page thinking there might be one last category when it appeared to then submit my choices so far...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=277841#277841</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Patman360</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 8 Jan 2014 18:37:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=277841#277841</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>