<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Point System Issue</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=284735#284735</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170'&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/01/2014 00:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          There's a bit of a problem with the site at the moment so I wouldn't worry about it, presume everything will be back to normal as soon as possible.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=284735#284735</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Patman360</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 31 Jan 2014 19:12:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=284735#284735</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Point System Issue</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=284730#284730</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27148'&gt;Anti&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/31/2014 23:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          On the detailed user score sheet, it says I have 51 points, but on my profile it has been saying 17 points for a while. Because of this, I haven't leveled up yet. Is there a solution to this issue? I just want to level up!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=284730#284730</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anti</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 31 Jan 2014 18:44:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=284730#284730</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>