<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: BEAcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286583#286583</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/07/2014 21:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Manic Street Preachers</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286583#286583</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Feb 2014 16:30:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286583#286583</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286582#286582</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15511'&gt;CellarDoor&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/07/2014 21:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Makes me want to kill my chart again.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286582#286582</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CellarDoor</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Feb 2014 16:27:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286582#286582</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286559#286559</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/07/2014 20:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;The Poe wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Hmm.. maybe..&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ys&lt;br /&gt;
Loveless&lt;br /&gt;
Laughing Stock/Spirit of Eden&lt;br /&gt;
Pink Moon/Byter Layter/Five Leaves Left&lt;br /&gt;
Unknown Pleasures&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think Clube da Esquina is growing here.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
ITAOTS, TVU&amp;N, Disintegration Loops, Spiderland, Since I Left You, MBDTF, Down Colorful Hill, Untrue, I Could Live In Hope, Tired Sounds, Funeral, Geogaddi/MHARTC, TNT/MNLWND, and maybe Kid A, If You're Feeling Sinister, Tago Mago, The Books (Lemon of Pink maybe?), Heart of the Congos, anything by Aphex Twin ... well, these also come to mind.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This is probably the most accurate and thorough examination of the BEAcore cannon.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286559#286559</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Feb 2014 15:18:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286559#286559</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286558#286558</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/07/2014 20:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Kid A, Loveless, Funeral, Pink Moon, Doolittle.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286558#286558</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Feb 2014 15:13:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286558#286558</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286555#286555</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24736'&gt;Jasonconfused&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/07/2014 20:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Hmm &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;ITAOTS&lt;/span&gt; for sure. Also &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Loveless&lt;/span&gt;, &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Funeral&lt;/span&gt;, &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;VU&amp;N&lt;/span&gt;, and &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Unknown Pleasures&lt;/span&gt;.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286555#286555</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jasonconfused</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Feb 2014 15:06:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286555#286555</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286545#286545</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/07/2014 18:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Hmm.. maybe..&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ys&lt;br /&gt;
Loveless&lt;br /&gt;
Laughing Stock/Spirit of Eden&lt;br /&gt;
Pink Moon/Byter Layter/Five Leaves Left&lt;br /&gt;
Unknown Pleasures&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think Clube da Esquina is growing here.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
ITAOTS, TVU&amp;N, Disintegration Loops, Spiderland, Since I Left You, MBDTF, Down Colorful Hill, Untrue, I Could Live In Hope, Tired Sounds, Funeral, Geogaddi/MHARTC, TNT/MNLWND, and maybe Kid A, If You're Feeling Sinister, Tago Mago, The Books (Lemon of Pink maybe?), Heart of the Congos, anything by Aphex Twin ... well, these also come to mind.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
EDIT: The Black Saint and the Sinner Lady</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286545#286545</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Feb 2014 13:25:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286545#286545</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286529#286529</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/07/2014 17:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Ys by Joana Newsom&lt;br /&gt;
Hospice by The Antlers&lt;br /&gt;
Untrue by Burial&lt;br /&gt;
ITAOTS by NMH (even though that's only really here because /mu/)&lt;br /&gt;
Unknown Pleasures by Joy Division (thee was a time when the top four charts all had JD at #1)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286529#286529</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Feb 2014 12:08:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286529#286529</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286500#286500</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19266'&gt;revolver94&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/07/2014 07:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          i'd say talk talk's last two albums are definitely up there. obviously known elsewhere, but here they're gods.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286500#286500</comments>
                            <dc:creator>revolver94</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Feb 2014 02:56:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286500#286500</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286499#286499</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24660'&gt;SuedeSwede&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/07/2014 07:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'd probably say Exuma, I Could Live In Hope, Hospice, Loveless, and Ys.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286499#286499</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SuedeSwede</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Feb 2014 02:50:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286499#286499</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286498#286498</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25611'&gt;SingingPeasant96&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/07/2014 07:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I think The Disintegration Loops deserves a mention.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286498#286498</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SingingPeasant96</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Feb 2014 02:33:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286498#286498</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286497#286497</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/07/2014 07:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Surprised by the two inclusions of Tired Sounds...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
My choices:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Loveless, Unknown Pleasures, Pink Moon, In The Aeroplane Over The Sea, Hospice.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286497#286497</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Feb 2014 02:19:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286497#286497</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286490#286490</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25097'&gt;creator&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/07/2014 05:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Essential BEAcore.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Radiohead, Arcade Fire, Kings of Leon, Coldplay, Bloc Party, Arctic Monkeys, Satan's Fingers, The Killers, The Hospital Bombers, U2, Muse, Green Day, Vampire Weekend, The White Stripes, The Strokes, The Black Keys, Franz Ferdinand, The Libertines, Blur, Oasis, Keane, Kasabian, MGMT, Interpol, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Foster the People&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Mr. Green&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286490#286490</comments>
                            <dc:creator>creator</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Feb 2014 00:17:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286490#286490</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286434#286434</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27184'&gt;benpaco&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/07/2014 00:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Facetious wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I was thinking of the RYM Top Albums where it is ranked #7.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Managed to scroll right on by it...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;LAPlunderphonixx wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Nobody has said Ys by Joana Newsom yet? &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also In the Aeroplane,Loveless,MPP,Tired Sounds and Down Colourful Hill&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Actually, this sums it up much better than my ballot. If I may amend mine, I'll try and go with just albums I'd never heard mentioned till I got here and still rarely if ever see.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ys by Joana Newsom&lt;br /&gt;
I Could Live In Hope by Low&lt;br /&gt;
Down Colourful Hill by Red House Painters&lt;br /&gt;
Yankee Hotel Foxtrot by Wilco &lt;br /&gt;
Hospice by The Antlers&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
For some reason, I forgot the existence of Down Colourful Hill, also I didn't realize the acclaim King Crimson gets on bloggy/forum-y places like this.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286434#286434</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benpaco</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Feb 2014 19:25:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286434#286434</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286429#286429</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/07/2014 00:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;benpaco wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's so high up here!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286429#286429</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Feb 2014 19:02:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286429#286429</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286396#286396</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/06/2014 20:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;lethalnezzle wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I think Untrue by Burial gets a disproportionate amount of love, certainly wouldn't say that its acclaim is &quot;exclusive&quot; to BEA.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I agree with this. A lot of the members here seem to really like that record. I'll be sure to give it a listen sometime.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286396#286396</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Feb 2014 15:54:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286396#286396</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286395#286395</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/06/2014 20:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;I Could Live in Hope&lt;/span&gt;- Low&lt;br /&gt;
This is in a lot of the regulars' charts. I've honestly never seen it get any love whatsoever elsewhere. It definitely deserves the love. It's an absolutely beautiful record.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286395#286395</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Feb 2014 15:53:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286395#286395</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286389#286389</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/06/2014 20:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I think Untrue by Burial gets a disproportionate amount of love, certainly wouldn't say that its acclaim is &quot;exclusive&quot; to BEA.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286389#286389</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Feb 2014 15:30:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286389#286389</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286383#286383</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24704'&gt;SamuelPear&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/06/2014 20:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Puncture Repair wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I sincerely apologize for creating this thread.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hahaha&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
No I think it's a rather entertaining thread, nice to see how BEA is perceived by some people ...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286383#286383</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SamuelPear</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Feb 2014 15:10:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286383#286383</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286382#286382</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/06/2014 20:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;an_outlaw wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Manic Street Preachers - Generation Terrorists&lt;br /&gt;
Manic Street Preachers - Everything Must Go&lt;br /&gt;
Manic Street Preachers - Know Your Enemy&lt;br /&gt;
Manic Street Preachers - The Holy Bible&lt;br /&gt;
Manic Street Preachers - Rewind The Film&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I sincerely apologize for creating this thread.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286382#286382</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Feb 2014 15:05:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286382#286382</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAcore</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286381#286381</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/06/2014 20:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Nobody has said Ys by Joana Newsom yet? &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also In the Aeroplane,Loveless,MPP,Tired Sounds and Down Colourful Hill</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286381#286381</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Feb 2014 15:00:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286381#286381</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>