<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: BEMV - R1: Needing/Getting def. I Fink U Freeky [CLSD]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=287331#287331</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27184'&gt;benpaco&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/10/2014 07:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Antonio-Pedro wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Ohh Benpaco I'm sorry.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The question is that i know about 14 people who have already listened to their albums, and they said that they weren't a Good rock band so i posted it that way because many people i know think that they aren't nice, i personally enjoy it, they aren't a great band for me just a good rock band. So it should sounds like:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;they may not be a great rock band&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anyway i take all the responsability for my mistake. Sorry&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yo man, being sarcastically harsh on you. You're cool, no worries &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=287331#287331</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benpaco</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Feb 2014 02:03:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=287331#287331</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEMV - R1: Needing/Getting def. I Fink U Freeky [CLSD]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=287019#287019</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/09/2014 08:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;NEEDed the win and got the win!&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=287019#287019</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Feb 2014 03:37:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=287019#287019</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEMV - R1: Needing/Getting def. I Fink U Freeky [CLSD]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286617#286617</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27864'&gt;Antonio-Pedro&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/08/2014 00:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;benpaco wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;U wot m8? Seriously? They're new album was weak, yeah, and a lot of their better songs aren't radio friendly, hence the lack of a vid, but really? Have you heard their debut? I'd say there's only two less than great songs on it. Even Oh No, while more inconsistent, produced &quot;Invincible&quot;, &quot;Oh Lately It's So Quiet&quot;, &quot;Television Television&quot; and &quot;The House Wins&quot;, not to include &quot;No Sign of Life&quot; and &quot;Let It Rain&quot;.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If all you know of OK Go's music is the things that get made into vids, you're doin it wrong.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That said, car vid.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ohh Benpaco I'm sorry.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The question is that i know about 14 people who have already listened to their albums, and they said that they weren't a Good rock band so i posted it that way because many people i know think that they aren't nice, i personally enjoy it, they aren't a great band for me just a good rock band. So it should sounds like:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;they may not be a great rock band&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anyway i take all the responsability for my mistake. Sorry</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286617#286617</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Antonio-Pedro</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Feb 2014 19:30:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286617#286617</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEMV - R1: Needing/Getting def. I Fink U Freeky [CLSD]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286612#286612</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27184'&gt;benpaco&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/08/2014 00:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Antonio-Pedro wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Ok Go may be an awlful Rock band&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
U wot m8? Seriously? They're new album was weak, yeah, and a lot of their better songs aren't radio friendly, hence the lack of a vid, but really? Have you heard their debut? I'd say there's only two less than great songs on it. Even Oh No, while more inconsistent, produced &quot;Invincible&quot;, &quot;Oh Lately It's So Quiet&quot;, &quot;Television Television&quot; and &quot;The House Wins&quot;, not to include &quot;No Sign of Life&quot; and &quot;Let It Rain&quot;.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If all you know of OK Go's music is the things that get made into vids, you're doin it wrong.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That said, car vid.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286612#286612</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benpaco</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Feb 2014 19:09:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286612#286612</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEMV - R1: Needing/Getting def. I Fink U Freeky [CLSD]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286590#286590</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/07/2014 21:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          OK Go</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286590#286590</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Feb 2014 16:44:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286590#286590</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEMV - R1: Needing/Getting def. I Fink U Freeky [CLSD]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286456#286456</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21128'&gt;junodog4&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/07/2014 02:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          OK Go have done better...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
but I'm not sold on I FInk U Freeky either.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Abstain.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286456#286456</comments>
                            <dc:creator>junodog4</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Feb 2014 21:18:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286456#286456</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEMV - R1: Needing/Getting def. I Fink U Freeky [CLSD]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286289#286289</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27864'&gt;Antonio-Pedro&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/06/2014 09:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I really enjoyed &quot;I Fink u freaky&quot;, but my vote goes to the car video&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ok Go may be an awlful Rock band&lt;br /&gt;
but they are a amazing music video band.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286289#286289</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Antonio-Pedro</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Feb 2014 04:21:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286289#286289</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>BEMV - R1: Needing/Getting def. I Fink U Freeky [CLSD]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286267#286267</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/06/2014 06:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;OK GO - Needing/Getting&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;nominated by Antonio-Pedro&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Year: 2012&lt;br /&gt;
Director: Brian L. Perkins &amp; Damien Kulash Jr.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/MejbOFk7H6c?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=MejbOFk7H6c&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-24&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;Vs.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;DIE ANTWOORD - I Fink U Freeky&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;nominated by HigherThanTheSun&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Year: 2012&lt;br /&gt;
Director: Roger Ballen&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/8Uee_mcxvrw?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=8Uee_mcxvrw&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286267#286267</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Feb 2014 01:28:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286267#286267</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>