<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Major differences between these rankings and the RS list</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=294600#294600</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27653'&gt;Mdemauri&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/03/2014 20:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;panman36 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;True. Did anyone notice how they changed many of their reviews in the last 5 or 10 years? For example they didn't give any of the Radiohead albums 5 stars when they came out. Never mind was 3 stars (though I don't blame them too much for that). They also went back and gave the good DMB albums at least 4 stars. What else? Some of their reviews were just embarrassing I think.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
They've been doing that for a long time. This is a magazine that hated Led Zeppelin when they first came out.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=294600#294600</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mdemauri</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 3 Mar 2014 15:20:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=294600#294600</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Major differences between these rankings and the RS list</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=294504#294504</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=28783'&gt;panman36&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/03/2014 13:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          True. Did anyone notice how they changed many of their reviews in the last 5 or 10 years? For example they didn't give any of the Radiohead albums 5 stars when they came out. Never mind was 3 stars (though I don't blame them too much for that). They also went back and gave the good DMB albums at least 4 stars. What else? Some of their reviews were just embarrassing I think.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=294504#294504</comments>
                            <dc:creator>panman36</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 3 Mar 2014 08:02:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=294504#294504</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Major differences between these rankings and the RS list</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=294469#294469</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27982'&gt;dmercado&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/03/2014 09:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Rolling Stone is best for referencing music from the 60s and 70s (their fascination with the Beatles and the bands that immediately followed should have made this obvious). I have found them to be less reliable with music from the 80s and 90s, and practically useless with music after 2000 or anything electronic. Their adoration of dad rock should explain the major differences between their chart and BEA</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=294469#294469</comments>
                            <dc:creator>dmercado</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 3 Mar 2014 04:36:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=294469#294469</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Major differences between these rankings and the RS list</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=294362#294362</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/03/2014 00:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Neutral Milk Hotel is a lot more popular on the internet than elsewhere. It's going to be passed by other albums in places not built by internet dwellers. BEA and Rate your music are on the internet (they're websites)  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
However, internet is constantly influencing everything. It will finally be popping up in books such as 1001 albums to listen before you die before long.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=294362#294362</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 2 Mar 2014 19:20:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=294362#294362</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Major differences between these rankings and the RS list</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=294214#294214</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27653'&gt;Mdemauri&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/02/2014 18:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;swedenman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Don't obsess too much over lists. I used to do that when I first started getting into music and it really distorted my experience. Lists are good for recommendations, but don't take them as anything more than they are: the opinions of one or a handful of people.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Amen! I am using this site and people's charts as a reference only.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=294214#294214</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mdemauri</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 2 Mar 2014 13:26:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=294214#294214</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Major differences between these rankings and the RS list</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=294069#294069</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=28783'&gt;panman36&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/02/2014 07:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          ok. Definitely a &quot;Major difference&quot; between the two lists is Neutral Milk Hotel. It is #18 on this site and not even on the Rolling Stone list (I believe)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=294069#294069</comments>
                            <dc:creator>panman36</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 2 Mar 2014 02:52:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=294069#294069</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Major differences between these rankings and the RS list</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293441#293441</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24765'&gt;ButterThumbz&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/28/2014 18:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;panman36 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;If that's the case, I stand corrected. (However favourites with a &quot;u&quot; is definitely a difference between British and American English)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
P.S. Interesting name  :wink:&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think you mean the difference between English and American English.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293441#293441</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ButterThumbz</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 28 Feb 2014 13:18:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293441#293441</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Major differences between these rankings and the RS list</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293111#293111</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/27/2014 17:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;panman36 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;If that's the case, I stand corrected. (However favourites with a &quot;u&quot; is definitely a difference between British and American English)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I spell favourites with a U but I'm American. I think words look better with a U. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Razz&quot;&gt;😜&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293111#293111</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 12:58:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293111#293111</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Major differences between these rankings and the RS list</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293101#293101</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=28783'&gt;panman36&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/27/2014 17:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Patman360 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It's not a British site, in fact I'm certain there's more user from the United States on this site, being Irish I favourite with a 'u', it simply just depends on the user.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If that's the case, I stand corrected. (However favourites with a &quot;u&quot; is definitely a difference between British and American English)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
P.S. Interesting name  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Wink&quot;&gt;😉&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293101#293101</comments>
                            <dc:creator>panman36</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 12:28:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293101#293101</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Major differences between these rankings and the RS list</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=290467#290467</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170'&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/19/2014 14:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;panman36 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It also occurred to me that this is a British site (I saw favourites with a &quot;u&quot;. So I'm assuming) whereas RS is American. Could that account for Radiohead being higher? Bob Dylan and some early American rock music being lower? And other differences? Just a thought.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
It's not a British site, in fact I'm certain there's more user from the United States on this site, being Irish I favourite with a 'u', it simply just depends on the user. I do see Rolling Stone as being more biased towards to American music somebit (And older stuff, which isn't a bad thing in my opinion when it comes to the lower areas of their top 500 as there was plenty of stuff I'd initially missed in there). Maybe it is to do with a larger 'young' population on the site, pushing up Radiohead and the likes, but there is certainly a large fan base here for Bob Dylan, etc., still.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=290467#290467</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Patman360</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 19 Feb 2014 09:12:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=290467#290467</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Major differences between these rankings and the RS list</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=290461#290461</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=28783'&gt;panman36&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/19/2014 13:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          OK, well I didn't learn a lot of differences specifically. Somebody mentioned the RS list being outdated. I'm sure you could attribute that to much more young people on this site.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It also occurred to me that this is a British site (I saw favourites with a &quot;u&quot;. So I'm assuming) whereas RS is American. Could that account for Radiohead being higher? Bob Dylan and some early American rock music being lower? And other differences? Just a thought.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=290461#290461</comments>
                            <dc:creator>panman36</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 19 Feb 2014 08:43:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=290461#290461</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Major differences between these rankings and the RS list</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288656#288656</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2014 05:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;swedenman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Agreed. I'm just tired of hearing about the RS list, lol :lol:&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I know what you mean, but honestly, I think this community could learn from it.  It's horribly outdated, but touches on a much wider range of music than the BEA list does.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288656#288656</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 14 Feb 2014 00:43:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288656#288656</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Major differences between these rankings and the RS list</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288651#288651</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2014 05:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sp4cetiger wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;This exactly.  We can talk about lists without treating them like idols.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Agreed. I'm just tired of hearing about the RS list, lol &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288651#288651</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 14 Feb 2014 00:17:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288651#288651</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Major differences between these rankings and the RS list</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288644#288644</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2014 04:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RawlsRE wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Don't obsess too much over lists&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Well, there are a number of ways to obsess over lists.  We can believe that there's some value in scrutinizing them without being committed to the view that they hold the secret to music.  I think it's interesting to compare the BEA and RS lists, but not because I want to establish that one is better than the other, or anything those lines.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This exactly.  We can talk about lists without treating them like idols.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288644#288644</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 13 Feb 2014 23:27:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288644#288644</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Major differences between these rankings and the RS list</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288590#288590</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=28052'&gt;RawlsRE&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2014 01:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Don't obsess too much over lists&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Well, there are a number of ways to obsess over lists.  We can believe that there's some value in scrutinizing them without being committed to the view that they hold the secret to music.  I think it's interesting to compare the BEA and RS lists, but not because I want to establish that one is better than the other, or anything those lines.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288590#288590</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RawlsRE</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 13 Feb 2014 20:08:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288590#288590</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Major differences between these rankings and the RS list</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288573#288573</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27024'&gt;RockyRaccoon&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2014 00:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;swedenman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Lists are good for recommendations, but don't take them as anything more than they are: the opinions of one or a handful of people.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I feel like someone should post that in large, bold letters on the front page of the site</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288573#288573</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RockyRaccoon</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 13 Feb 2014 19:42:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288573#288573</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Major differences between these rankings and the RS list</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288525#288525</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23168'&gt;drakonium&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/13/2014 23:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          thnaksndjzivhnyuhgt</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288525#288525</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drakonium</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 13 Feb 2014 18:11:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288525#288525</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Major differences between these rankings and the RS list</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288511#288511</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/13/2014 22:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Don't obsess too much over lists. I used to do that when I first started getting into music and it really distorted my experience. Lists are good for recommendations, but don't take them as anything more than they are: the opinions of one or a handful of people.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288511#288511</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 13 Feb 2014 17:46:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288511#288511</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Major differences between these rankings and the RS list</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288458#288458</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170'&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/13/2014 18:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Also &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8894&amp;start=0&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;here's&lt;/a&gt; a similar thread from the past.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288458#288458</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Patman360</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 13 Feb 2014 13:30:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288458#288458</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Major differences between these rankings and the RS list</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288241#288241</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/12/2014 22:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Well, that's the beauty of this site. Every chart is different. Try not to tread too much on the overall rankings and try to focus more on your own chart and the charts of other users. Just a word of advice. Also, I notice you're new. Welcome to the site, friend!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288241#288241</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 12 Feb 2014 17:18:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288241#288241</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>