<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: What is your favorite post-rock album?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=304350#304350</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27698'&gt;NickVolos&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/01/2014 22:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Looks like the winner is....&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;Sigur Rós - Ágætis Byrjun&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't know how to close this poll, so we might as well let it run for infinity...  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=304350#304350</comments>
                            <dc:creator>NickVolos</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 1 Apr 2014 18:11:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=304350#304350</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What is your favorite post-rock album?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=304081#304081</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/01/2014 01:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;SuedeSwede wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Still, what really is post-rock?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Wikipedia's definition is funny to read because it is laughably unclear.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Wikipedia wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Post-rock is a subgenre of rock music characterized by the influence and use of instruments commonly associated with rock, but using rhythms and &quot;guitars as facilitators of timbre and textures&quot; not traditionally found in rock. Post-rock bands are often without vocals.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=304081#304081</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 21:40:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=304081#304081</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What is your favorite post-rock album?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=304035#304035</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24660'&gt;SuedeSwede&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/31/2014 23:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I chose Agaetis Byrjun and felt so ordinary after. Though F#A#, Lift Your Skinny Fists, Laughing Stock, Spiderland, and TNT are close behind.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Still, what really is post-rock?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=304035#304035</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SuedeSwede</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 19:25:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=304035#304035</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What is your favorite post-rock album?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303997#303997</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15897'&gt;Boogn1sh&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/31/2014 20:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Norman Bates wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Like I said, I don't know what &quot;post-rock&quot; really means, but I'd never thought of &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;The Seer &lt;/span&gt;as belonging to the genre.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I gotta agree with that. While I love Swans I wouldn't describe their music as post-rock. Also while I know it &quot;technically&quot; is I wouldn't describe Spiderland as post-rock either, in terms of the sound and structure that I think of with the genre. Guess I'm starting to get why so many bands hated being called post-rock...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://www.drawuslines.com/wp-content/themes/tma/images/bg/post-rock.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://www.drawuslines.com/wp-content/themes/tma/images/bg/post-rock.jpg','imgpop','width=380,height=479,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Brick wall&quot;&gt;🧱&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Brick wall&quot;&gt;🧱&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Brick wall&quot;&gt;🧱&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Brick wall&quot;&gt;🧱&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303997#303997</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Boogn1sh</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 16:59:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303997#303997</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What is your favorite post-rock album?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303983#303983</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25773'&gt;HoldenM&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/31/2014 20:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Quite a few of those are on my chart, but EitS is the winner here.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303983#303983</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HoldenM</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 16:15:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303983#303983</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What is your favorite post-rock album?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303975#303975</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20627'&gt;paladisiac&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/31/2014 19:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          damn, i wish i could remember that 90s post-rock artist that i thought was one of the better ones of the time...  all i can remember is it was mid-to-late 90s and one of the members was in a more popular, more-regular-rock-type of band.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303975#303975</comments>
                            <dc:creator>paladisiac</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 15:38:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303975#303975</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What is your favorite post-rock album?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303974#303974</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22322'&gt;Defago&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/31/2014 19:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;tekin wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It's been a long time since I've heard a good new post-rock record. The genre is practically dead with all this Crescendocore mediocrity. I blame 'Explosions in the Sky'.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This so much</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303974#303974</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Defago</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 15:36:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303974#303974</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What is your favorite post-rock album?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303972#303972</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27698'&gt;NickVolos&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/31/2014 19:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          This is quite a raise with some interesting upsets... I like it!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
As it stands right now, it looks like &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Ágætis Byrjun&lt;/span&gt; &amp; &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Spiderland&lt;/span&gt; are tied in 1st place with &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Laughing Stock&lt;/span&gt; at 3d:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1. &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Ágætis Byrjun&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
1. &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Spiderland&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
3. &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Laughing Stock&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I am also happy &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;TNT &lt;/span&gt;got a 2nd vote. Hot damn!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303972#303972</comments>
                            <dc:creator>NickVolos</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 15:33:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303972#303972</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What is your favorite post-rock album?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303962#303962</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/31/2014 19:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;cartoken wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;The Seer &lt;/span&gt;, The greatest ever !!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Like I said, I don't know what &quot;post-rock&quot; really means, but I'd never thought of &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;The Seer &lt;/span&gt;as belonging to the genre.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303962#303962</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 15:02:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303962#303962</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What is your favorite post-rock album?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303953#303953</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15897'&gt;Boogn1sh&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/31/2014 18:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Very tough choice, kind of a toss up with TNT but voted for Millions Now Living Will Never Die. Never seem to grow tired of that album. &lt;br /&gt;
Hmm must be alone but my favorite Godspeed album is 'Allelujah! Don't Bend Ascend &lt;br /&gt;
As for others:&lt;br /&gt;
Cul de Sac - Ecim&lt;br /&gt;
Public Image Ltd - Metal Box&lt;br /&gt;
about half of Jim O'rourke's catalog &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Cheesy and pompous but I still enjoy:&lt;br /&gt;
Mono - Hymn to the Immortal Wind&lt;br /&gt;
65daysofstatic - Wild Light</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303953#303953</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Boogn1sh</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 14:44:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303953#303953</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What is your favorite post-rock album?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303950#303950</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16037'&gt;cartoken&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/31/2014 18:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;The Seer &lt;/span&gt;, The greatest ever !!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303950#303950</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cartoken</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 14:34:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303950#303950</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What is your favorite post-rock album?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303927#303927</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/31/2014 17:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          It's been a long time since I've heard a good new post-rock record. The genre is practically dead with all this Crescendocore mediocrity. I blame 'Explosions in the Sky'.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303927#303927</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 13:49:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303927#303927</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What is your favorite post-rock album?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303886#303886</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27698'&gt;NickVolos&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/31/2014 16:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;CellarDoor wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Thankfully I voted Slint for the lead  :)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
So, &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Spiderland&lt;/span&gt; goes from 3rd to 1st... Great!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303886#303886</comments>
                            <dc:creator>NickVolos</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 12:27:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303886#303886</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What is your favorite post-rock album?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303870#303870</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15511'&gt;CellarDoor&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/31/2014 15:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Thankfully I voted Slint for the lead  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303870#303870</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CellarDoor</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 11:58:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303870#303870</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What is your favorite post-rock album?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303855#303855</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20627'&gt;paladisiac&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/31/2014 14:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          i'm not much of a post-rock fan so i haven't heard many of these, but of those i voted for the victory rose.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
heard &amp; liked:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Explosions In The Sky - The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place	&lt;br /&gt;
Godspeed You Black Emperor! - Lift Yr. Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven!	&lt;br /&gt;
Mogwai - Young Team	&lt;br /&gt;
Sigur Rós - Ágætis Byrjun	&lt;br /&gt;
Sigur Rós - ()	 	&lt;br /&gt;
Sigur Rós - Takk...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
heard &amp; didn't like enough for repeated listens:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Talk Talk - Spirit of Eden	&lt;br /&gt;
Slint - Spiderland  (i've tried this 3 different times across the span of 10 years. meh.)&lt;br /&gt;
Swans - The Seer	&lt;br /&gt;
(I'm pretty sure i tried a tortoise album, but can't remember which one.)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
others i like:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
early AYWKBTTOTD (not sure if i remembered that acronym right)&lt;br /&gt;
stereolab&lt;br /&gt;
burial (if that counts)&lt;br /&gt;
the notwist (if that counts)&lt;br /&gt;
broken social scene (if they count, then they'd be my fav of the genre)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and there's one more on the tip of my brain that i can't think of..i'll check if anyone else has mentioned them.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303855#303855</comments>
                            <dc:creator>paladisiac</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 10:36:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303855#303855</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What is your favorite post-rock album?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303772#303772</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=28366'&gt;luchofernando&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/31/2014 04:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          MY FAVOURITES: GODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR, SIGUR ROS, SWANS, TALK TALK and SLINT.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1.- f#a#∞:  GODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR&lt;br /&gt;
2.- Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven:  GODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR&lt;br /&gt;
3.- Ágætis byrjun:  SIGUR ROS&lt;br /&gt;
4.- Spiderland:  SLINT&lt;br /&gt;
5.- The Seer:  SWANS&lt;br /&gt;
6.- ( ):  SIGUR ROS&lt;br /&gt;
7.- Spirit of Eden:  TALK TALK&lt;br /&gt;
8.- Laughing Stock:  TALK TALK&lt;br /&gt;
9.- Takk...:  SIGUR ROS &lt;br /&gt;
10.-Yanqui U.X.O.:  GODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR&lt;br /&gt;
11.-Soundtracks for the Blind:  SWANS&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_3484_513c390acb937.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_3484_513c390acb937.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=3484&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;F#A# by Godspeed You! Black Emperor&lt;/a&gt;[/img]</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303772#303772</comments>
                            <dc:creator>luchofernando</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 00:08:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303772#303772</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What is your favorite post-rock album?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303769#303769</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/31/2014 03:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I like Solace by Jakob quite a bit.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303769#303769</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 30 Mar 2014 23:39:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303769#303769</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What is your favorite post-rock album?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303756#303756</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/31/2014 02:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Kool Keith Sweat wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Talk Talk's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Laughing Stock&lt;/span&gt;, Talk Talk's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Spirit of Eden&lt;/span&gt;, Tortoise's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;TNT&lt;/span&gt;, Dirty Three's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Ocean Songs&lt;/span&gt;, Slint's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Spiderland&lt;/span&gt;, Tortoise's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Millions Now Living Will Never Die&lt;/span&gt;, Mark Hollis' &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Mark Hollis&lt;/span&gt;, Bark Psychosis' &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Hex&lt;/span&gt;, Tortoise's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Tortoise&lt;/span&gt;, Dirty Three's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Whatever You Love You Are&lt;/span&gt;, Tarwater's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;11/6 12/10&lt;/span&gt;, .O.rang's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Fields and Waves&lt;/span&gt;, Ui's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Sidelong&lt;/span&gt;, Stereolab's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Emperor Tomato Ketchup&lt;/span&gt;, Jessamine's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;The Long Arm of Coincidence&lt;/span&gt;, Pram's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Helium&lt;/span&gt;, and maybe June of 44's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Four Great Points&lt;/span&gt; have all been called post rock by someone and are on my chart.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Recently edited my chart to include these post rock albums: &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Rachel's' &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Handwriting&lt;/span&gt;; To Rococo Rot's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Veiculo&lt;/span&gt;; Rodan's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Rusty&lt;/span&gt;; and Labradford's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Prazision LP&lt;/span&gt;. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
My overall's basically becoming a primer to post rock and slowcore with some added favorites.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303756#303756</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 30 Mar 2014 22:42:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303756#303756</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What is your favorite post-rock album?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303409#303409</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27184'&gt;benpaco&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/30/2014 00:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Used to have &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_12546_4e3e86d9d86f8.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_12546_4e3e86d9d86f8.jpg','imgpop','width=300,height=299,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=12546&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place by Explosions In The Sky&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
but it lost a littlebit after time. Still reworking the chart and I think it'll go back on, but by now I'm much bigger on&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_13804_4e57938c62b5f.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_13804_4e57938c62b5f.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=13804&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Young Mountain by This Will Destroy You&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
which I thought was too short to be on a chart, so I'll be changing it right now.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
EDIT: I thought of this as more ambient, but seeing Mogwai on the poll, I'd add&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_37319_5129981175e1b.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_37319_5129981175e1b.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=37319&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Les Revenants by Mogwai&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
as a favorite.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303409#303409</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benpaco</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 29 Mar 2014 20:19:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303409#303409</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What is your favorite post-rock album?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303393#303393</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/29/2014 23:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          My three favorites are Laughing Stock, Spiderland, and Winter Hymn Country Hymn Secret Hymn. I can't remember which is higher on my chart right now between Spiderland and Laughing Stock and I'm too lazy to check, so I'm not gonna vote.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303393#303393</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 29 Mar 2014 19:17:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303393#303393</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>