<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: BEA Interview #10: MrFrogger</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=306209#306209</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24970'&gt;Cymro2011&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/09/2014 16:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;lethalnezzle wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Even music *whispers* &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;without guitars&lt;/span&gt;?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The devil's juice corrupted my mind!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Crying or Very sad&quot;&gt;😢&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=306209#306209</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Cymro2011</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 9 Apr 2014 12:32:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=306209#306209</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEA Interview #10: MrFrogger</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=306207#306207</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/09/2014 16:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Cymro2011 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I've found if I'm hammered enough I can enjoy &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;pretty much&lt;/span&gt; anything.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Even music *whispers* &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;without guitars&lt;/span&gt;?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=306207#306207</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 9 Apr 2014 12:16:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=306207#306207</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEA Interview #10: MrFrogger</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=306205#306205</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24970'&gt;Cymro2011&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/09/2014 16:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;lethalnezzle wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I can relate to this in particular. In fact, I think listening to certain types of music at parties got me into certain types of music, one of those &quot;if you can't beat 'em, join 'em&quot; type things. That's why I fux with R&amp;B and UK garage and house music. Well, that and drugs. Anyway, nice interview.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I've found if I'm hammered enough I can enjoy &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;pretty much&lt;/span&gt; anything.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=306205#306205</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Cymro2011</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 9 Apr 2014 12:10:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=306205#306205</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEA Interview #10: MrFrogger</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=306201#306201</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/09/2014 16:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Goodsir wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Goodsir&lt;/span&gt;: &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;One last question, have you ever been out casted because of your &quot;weird musical taste&quot;? People can be cruel, and this is something that unfortunately happens all too often.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/span&gt;: I wouldn't go as far to say out casted, it's more become a joke with some of my friends, that I only listen to noise and shit. I mean, it's not like I'll go to a party and just be pissed at the music the whole night, if a handful of people there enjoy it, let them&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I can relate to this in particular. In fact, I think listening to certain types of music at parties got me into certain types of music, one of those &quot;if you can't beat 'em, join 'em&quot; type things. That's why I fux with R&amp;B and UK garage and house music. Well, that and drugs. Anyway, nice interview.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=306201#306201</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 9 Apr 2014 12:03:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=306201#306201</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEA Interview #10: MrFrogger</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=306199#306199</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/09/2014 15:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;drakonium wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Awesome! It still is not clear why Frogger's tastes exactly conform to the coolness factor of the artists, though  :P&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Haha, I'd like to see this turned into a chart, with the coolest artists on the y axis, and my favorite artists on the x.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=306199#306199</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 9 Apr 2014 11:53:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=306199#306199</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEA Interview #10: MrFrogger</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=306146#306146</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23168'&gt;drakonium&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/09/2014 06:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Awesome! It still is not clear why Frogger's tastes exactly conform to the coolness factor of the artists, though  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Razz&quot;&gt;😜&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=306146#306146</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drakonium</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 9 Apr 2014 02:14:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=306146#306146</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEA Interview #10: MrFrogger</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=306106#306106</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22322'&gt;Defago&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/08/2014 23:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;MrFrogger wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Thanks for interviewing me, I had a good time&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-7&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;and before someone points it out, I realize I used the wrong form of &quot;there&quot;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I was gonna point it out until I read this. Great interview!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=306106#306106</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Defago</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 8 Apr 2014 19:59:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=306106#306106</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEA Interview #10: MrFrogger</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=306099#306099</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/08/2014 23:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Thanks for interviewing me, I had a good time&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-7&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;and before someone points it out, I realize I used the wrong form of &quot;there&quot;&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=306099#306099</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 8 Apr 2014 19:25:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=306099#306099</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>BEA Interview #10: MrFrogger</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=306098#306098</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/08/2014 23:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Goodsir&lt;/span&gt;: &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Was there anyone in your life that introduced you to music, or did you open up to it yourself? If someone else did, who was it?&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/span&gt;: Well, from a very early age I was exposed to music. My mom went to a small liberal arts college in Ohio, where the local radio station single handedly influenced her music taste for the next decade. When I was a kid, she would always put on New Order, R.E.M. and what &quot;child friendly&quot; material she could extract from the Violent Femmes catalogue. That probably formed my earliest taste more than anything; I had to get a new copy of New Order's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Substance&lt;/span&gt; because I wore the first one out from overuse.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Goodsir&lt;/span&gt;:&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt; Wow, that's a really unique, yet great starting point! Did anyone else influence your musical taste?&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/span&gt;: I really just stuck to that until I started getting a bit curious around age 12 or 13, and started scouring the internet for &quot;Best of lists&quot; and the like. Like many others I saw the Rolling Stone list, and tried listening to the top albums off that, but got bored of it quickly and moved on. Probably the most influential list that I found during that time was a word press blog that was called something like &quot;The objectively greatest indie records of all time!&quot; or some shit like that. That introduced me to The Unicorns, of Montreal, The Shins, and most importantly, Animal Collective.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Goodsir&lt;/span&gt;: &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;When I was a child, I found some of my favorite albums because I liked the cover. Did you ever experience a situation like that?&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/span&gt;: Definitely. I was really transfixed with the Grateful Dead's imagery, and found the whole culture to be really warm and welcoming. I was probably the only 14 year old around with a &quot;Steal Your Face&quot; shirt. Another one was The Clash, I saw the &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;London Calling&lt;/span&gt; cover on the wall of a cafe, and thought it was the most rock 'n roll thing I've ever seen. Now that I think of it, that may be where my love of punk music originated from. That, and getting pissed at all the scene kids and trying to out-punk them.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Goodsir&lt;/span&gt;:&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt; This will be a pretty common question in most of the interviews, but how did you discover BEA? Did a friend direct you or was it by chance?&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/span&gt;: Like a lot of people, I Googled &quot;Best *blank* album&quot; a couple times, and the site always appeared as one of the top hits. Then one day a friend mentioned to me that you could make lists on their, which excited me, and I registered that day.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Goodsir&lt;/span&gt;:&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt; Are there any extremely important albums for you that you discovered through BEA?&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/span&gt;: Oh, definitely. I've discovered more albums through the site than anywhere else, looking at my top 10; I've discovered half of them through the site. My current #2 album,&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt; Ys&lt;/span&gt;, was discovered after seeing it in a couple different places on the site, but specifically Purple's chart, as it was his #1 at the time. That's also how I discovered &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Another Green World&lt;/span&gt;, with Saoirse's chart, and &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Spiderland&lt;/span&gt;, with Borve's.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Goodsir&lt;/span&gt;:&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt; Whenever I make a chart, I always connect each album to a certain time or place that I listened to each one. Do you ever connect albums to places or times? If so, do these times and places affect your chart and overall enjoyment of each album?&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/span&gt;: Well, it doesn’t happen too often for me, as most of my first listens are just me, sitting at my desk, but when it does happen, it persists. A couple of the more monumental occasions for me, is listening to &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;The Glow Pt. 2&lt;/span&gt; sitting on a swing in my backyard around midnight, listening to &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Pink Moo&lt;/span&gt;n while watching the rain fall on the window, and listening to &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Astral Weeks&lt;/span&gt; while stoned at a friend’s house.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Goodsir&lt;/span&gt;: &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Are there any musical artists that you look up to, almost like idols?&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/span&gt;: Obviously Animal Collective, they've been my favorite artist for about 5 years now, what I instantly loved about them was the amount of emotion and life experiences they pour into their music, and how they're not afraid to completely reinvent their sound from album to album. I think I also connected with them as people, and how the band started as the four of them in high school, living in the suburbs, being the kids who listened to &quot;the weird music&quot;. Aside from them, I absolutely idolize Dylan, for similar reasons musically, and obviously lyrically. A couple more that I adore include David Bowie, Brian Eno, and The Beach Boys.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Goodsir&lt;/span&gt;: &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Have you ever been to any live shows? If so, what were your favorites and what were the best experiences you had?&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/span&gt;:  Yeah, I love going to shows. It's hard to nail down a favorite, but it might be last Halloween, when me and Silverwalrus went to see The Flaming Lips, Tame Impala, and White Denim preform their &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Halloween Bloodbath Show&lt;/span&gt;, which involved Tame Impala playing their whole set in drag(and what a crazy fucking set it was) and Wayne Coyne dressing up as Carrie, complete with white dress, blonde wig and bouquet, then being drenched with fake blood as the band played the theme to John Carpenter's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Halloween&lt;/span&gt; as confetti and balloons flew everywhere. Another favorite is seeing Yo La Tengo playing a 25 minute version of &quot;The Story of Yo La Tengo&quot;, and Ira Kaplan absolutely demolishing his guitar, and in the process breaking every fucking string. Also, I loved seeing Animal Collective preform a 20 minute &quot;Brother Sport&quot; jam, which involved Panda Bear screaming his guts out, and Deakin jumping around in front of the crowd.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Goodsir&lt;/span&gt;: &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;One last question, have you ever been out casted because of your &quot;weird musical taste&quot;? People can be cruel, and this is something that unfortunately happens all too often.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/span&gt;: I wouldn't go as far to say out casted, it's more become a joke with some of my friends, that I only listen to noise and shit. I mean, it's not like I'll go to a party and just be pissed at the music the whole night, if a handful of people there enjoy it, let them, I wouldn't particularly love to hear the DJ blasting some Swans anyway. Great way to clear a room full of teenagers, though.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/span&gt;: That was fun, thanks for that.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Goodsir&lt;/span&gt;: &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Yes, it was a pleasure! Thank you for your time! &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I must say, I really enjoyed doing this interview!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;  The questions I asked were completely improvised, and MrFrogger answered all of them with great detail and lots of information. This was just a generally fun interview, and I would honestly do it again if I could.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=306098#306098</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 8 Apr 2014 19:15:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=306098#306098</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>