<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: User Pick of the Day (#49): Heaven or Las Vegas</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312648#312648</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/08/2014 00:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Norman Bates wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It's an excellent record. I can think of one or two Cocteau LPs I prefer (&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Blue Bell Knoll, Garlands&lt;/span&gt;, maybe &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Treasure&lt;/span&gt;), but on this one you feel Cocteau Twins have opened the window, let a bit of fresh air in, and painted everything with more colours (cf. the cover). Refreshing, at a time when maybe we could have felt Cocteau Twins were sticking to a formula. The sound is more or less the same, the scope totally changes, brilliant move.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
this.   &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Cool&quot;&gt;😎&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312648#312648</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 7 May 2014 20:43:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312648#312648</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: User Pick of the Day (#49): Heaven or Las Vegas</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312623#312623</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/07/2014 22:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          It's always been my favorite Cocteau Twins release, the title track is one of the most gorgeous songs I've ever heard. Cocteau Twins as a whole are great though, I think it's about time I went back through their albums, it's been a while.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312623#312623</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 7 May 2014 18:32:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312623#312623</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: User Pick of the Day (#49): Heaven or Las Vegas</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312616#312616</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23168'&gt;drakonium&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/07/2014 22:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Hum, I was disappointed the last time I checked it. Blue Bell Knoll is otherworldly, Treasure isn't far behind, yet this feels incomplete. It's like a tutorial to teach bands how to be Cocteau Twins. It's lovely, but it's much more simple, plain, and at times, even dull. I obviously have no problems with simplicity, but here I feel it's mixed with facility. Ha well, this is probably just a pseudo-elitist rambling, but basically I just mean this isn't magic.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312616#312616</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drakonium</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 7 May 2014 18:01:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312616#312616</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: User Pick of the Day (#49): Heaven or Las Vegas</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312591#312591</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25952'&gt;HazeyTwilight&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/07/2014 20:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          This is very lovely. I love it, not as refined and mystical as Treasure, but it's straightforward and poignant dream pop. It feels like I've been transported to another universe where everything is made of neon and slides made of sweets. Just love it. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312591#312591</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HazeyTwilight</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 7 May 2014 16:18:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312591#312591</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: User Pick of the Day (#49): Heaven or Las Vegas</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312588#312588</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/07/2014 20:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          It's an excellent record. I can think of one or two Cocteau LPs I prefer (&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Blue Bell Knoll, Garlands&lt;/span&gt;, maybe &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Treasure&lt;/span&gt;), but on this one you feel Cocteau Twins have opened the window, let a bit of fresh air in, and painted everything with more colours (cf. the cover). Refreshing, at a time when maybe we could have felt Cocteau Twins were sticking to a formula. The sound is more or less the same, the scope totally changes, brilliant move.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312588#312588</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 7 May 2014 16:12:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312588#312588</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: User Pick of the Day (#49): Heaven or Las Vegas</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312586#312586</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/07/2014 20:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;meccalecca wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It is sex.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah well I'm more familiar with candy. XD</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312586#312586</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 7 May 2014 16:07:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312586#312586</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: User Pick of the Day (#49): Heaven or Las Vegas</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312585#312585</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24660'&gt;SuedeSwede&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/07/2014 20:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;meccalecca wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It is sex.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It is wading through tons of strawberry jelly.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-3&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;vaginas too&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312585#312585</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SuedeSwede</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 7 May 2014 16:06:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312585#312585</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: User Pick of the Day (#49): Heaven or Las Vegas</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312583#312583</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25885'&gt;meccalecca&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/07/2014 20:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BrandonMiaow wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It is like candy.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It is sex.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312583#312583</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meccalecca</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 7 May 2014 16:05:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312583#312583</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: User Pick of the Day (#49): Heaven or Las Vegas</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312580#312580</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/07/2014 20:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Anyways, I love this album of course &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; It is like candy.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312580#312580</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 7 May 2014 16:02:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312580#312580</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>User Pick of the Day (#49): Heaven or Las Vegas</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312579#312579</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/07/2014 20:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1081_4e3547fe0a25b.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1081_4e3547fe0a25b.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=498,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=1081&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Heaven Or Las Vegas by Cocteau Twins&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
This was nommed by IrishMusicHead. His name wouldn't completely fit in the title bar. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Chart: Forum Regulars' 500+ Chart&lt;br /&gt;
Rank on User's Chart: NA&lt;br /&gt;
Year: 1990&lt;br /&gt;
Rank on BEA Overall: 546 (damn, another one that is just barely eligible...weird how it happens to be so close to The Modern Dance on the overall) &lt;br /&gt;
Average Rating: 79/100</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312579#312579</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 7 May 2014 16:01:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312579#312579</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>