<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Feels thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=313684#313684</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/12/2014 05:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Arrow&quot;&gt;➡&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=313684#313684</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 12 May 2014 01:28:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=313684#313684</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Feels thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=313683#313683</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23168'&gt;drakonium&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/12/2014 05:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Surprised&quot;&gt;😮&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=313683#313683</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drakonium</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 12 May 2014 01:13:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=313683#313683</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Feels thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=313676#313676</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18251'&gt;AlexZangari&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/12/2014 03:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Exclamation&quot;&gt;❗&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=313676#313676</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AlexZangari</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 11 May 2014 23:56:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=313676#313676</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Feels thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312952#312952</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/09/2014 13:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Why do we&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
demonize and ignore &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
those &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
who drink cheep beer &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
on the sidewalk&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
but chat up&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
with those&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
who got their beer&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
from under a bar</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312952#312952</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 9 May 2014 09:57:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312952#312952</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Feels thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307596#307596</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/15/2014 11:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Anonymous wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm Borve &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307596#307596</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 15 Apr 2014 07:30:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307596#307596</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Feels thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307595#307595</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27184'&gt;benpaco&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/15/2014 11:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Guys who started this thread cuz they're &quot;guest&quot; now too ...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307595#307595</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benpaco</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 15 Apr 2014 07:22:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307595#307595</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Feels thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307592#307592</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/15/2014 10:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          scissor &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
fight&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I do not&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
understand&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I do not&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
experience&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
first-hand&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
but very much&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
part of my &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
existience</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307592#307592</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 15 Apr 2014 06:40:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307592#307592</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Feels thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307473#307473</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22267'&gt;camsh&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/14/2014 21:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;What if the camera.....&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
....really do......&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
....take your soul?&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;OH NO.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307473#307473</comments>
                            <dc:creator>camsh</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 14 Apr 2014 17:57:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307473#307473</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Feels thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307472#307472</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/14/2014 21:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;an_outlaw wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
To answer space tiger. What you have to do is make everything up from the begining and then... you can make your own truth.  :?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh no... then it's too late!  I guess you're all stuck with this version of me.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307472#307472</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 14 Apr 2014 17:55:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307472#307472</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Feels thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307469#307469</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25952'&gt;HazeyTwilight&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/14/2014 21:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          My Friends, The Earth is Not a Cold, Dead Place. This doesn't have meaning, I just really like that album.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307469#307469</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HazeyTwilight</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 14 Apr 2014 17:46:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307469#307469</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Feels thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307465#307465</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23168'&gt;drakonium&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/14/2014 21:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I don't want things to be okay. I want things to be AWESOME!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307465#307465</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drakonium</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 14 Apr 2014 17:39:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307465#307465</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Feels thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307463#307463</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/14/2014 21:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;an_outlaw wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;How do you know? &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;How do you know?&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I don't know, but maybe if I say it enough, it will happen.&lt;br /&gt;
Everything will be okay.&lt;br /&gt;
Everything will be okay.&lt;br /&gt;
Everything will be okay.&lt;br /&gt;
Everything will be okay.&lt;br /&gt;
Everything will be okay.&lt;br /&gt;
Everything will be okay.&lt;br /&gt;
Everything will be okay.&lt;br /&gt;
Everything will be okay.&lt;br /&gt;
Everything will be okay.&lt;br /&gt;
Everything will be okay.&lt;br /&gt;
Everything will be okay.&lt;br /&gt;
Everything will be okay.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307463#307463</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 14 Apr 2014 17:36:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307463#307463</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Feels thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307461#307461</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/14/2014 21:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Goodsir wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&quot;Everything will be okay&quot;.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
How do you know? &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;How do you know?&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307461#307461</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 14 Apr 2014 17:34:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307461#307461</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Feels thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307460#307460</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/14/2014 21:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I want to give all of you a big hug, and tell you, &quot;Everything will be okay&quot;.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307460#307460</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 14 Apr 2014 17:33:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307460#307460</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Feels thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307459#307459</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/14/2014 21:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Some days I can't be bothered to do anything. Others days I end up doing things and its like yeah I'm pretty happy doing things. And things... like get done.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
To answer space tiger. What you have to do is make everything up from the begining and then... you can make your own truth.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Confused&quot;&gt;😕&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307459#307459</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 14 Apr 2014 17:31:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307459#307459</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Feels thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307347#307347</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/14/2014 19:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          scrape&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
your knee&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
it is&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
only &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
ski-wait what do you mean someone wrote this before</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307347#307347</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 14 Apr 2014 15:37:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307347#307347</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Feels thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307337#307337</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22267'&gt;camsh&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/14/2014 19:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
had a sandwich &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
yesterday. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It was good. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
real good.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307337#307337</comments>
                            <dc:creator>camsh</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 14 Apr 2014 15:27:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307337#307337</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Feels thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307230#307230</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/14/2014 10:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;I walk down the street&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
so quiet&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
only sound I hear is the wind &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
rustling against my unshaven stubble&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
the street&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
is rusted, desolate, &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
blue painted in faded grey&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and no yearn for being enlivened&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
as usual the only thought I possess&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
walking down this road&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
is that the only point of moving on&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
is to finish walking to the end of the block, &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
to turn the corner&lt;br /&gt;
---&lt;br /&gt;
on this new street&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
in this&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
new town?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
all of a sudden &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
there's rancor, &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
emotion &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
briefly startled &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and now alert&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I see a school&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
teenagers yelling, moshing &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
with plenty of brash excitement &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
as well as hints of growing anger &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and uncertainty&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
the only thing that doesn't seem commonplace &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
is that all of it seems so&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
focused&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
they push and shove, &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
clearly they're trying to see something that has perked everybody's attention&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Im intrigued&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
but of course Im almost at the end of the block&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
the only way to proceed &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
is to keep walking&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
till I turn the next corner&lt;br /&gt;
---&lt;br /&gt;
there's a glimmer here&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
purely a glimmer though&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
deluxe townhouses &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
colored in green and white &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
newly renovated apartment complexes&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
with shops below&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
funky and creative&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
demurely attractive with their exteriors well-kempt&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
immediately this place seems like it's full of possibility&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
of welcome, comfortable oppurtunity&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
the only thing missing&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
is people&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
another living soul at all&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Walking down this empty street, &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Im ready to turn&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
once more&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
of what I once called another block &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
but now am tempted to call&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
a boulevard&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I stop all of a sudden&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
right before what appears to be a cafe&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
glimpsing, through the glass&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
scarlet-painted walls&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
with furniture that seems&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
melted&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
directing my gaze &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and a small patio on the outside&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
it seems so &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
familiar&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
but I can't recall &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I look at the door&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and then slowly looking away&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
without knowing how&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Im suddenly sitting &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
at one of the patio's table,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't have to turn around &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
to see the rest of the block&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
not that I would want to&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
cuz all of a sudden&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I feel myself smiling &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and having thoughts&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
that I don't recognize&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
feelings of happiness, &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
blithe approaches to the everyday concerns&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I am supposedly facing&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
who's facing them?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This doesn't feel normal&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I have the urge to look down, and do so&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
but see nothing&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
absolutely nothing&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and upon looking back up&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Im all of a sudden &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
at the other side of the table&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and I see her&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
she's staring back at me&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
drinking from a cup&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and slowly wiggling in her seat&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
she smiles&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
parting back the freckles&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and dark brown hair&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
turning her head slightly to the left&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I want to believe I smiled back&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
at her&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
another person I found in this &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
new&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
beautiful, otherwise empty &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
world&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
as I breifly gazed down&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
the only thought I had&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
the only thing I could think&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
at this very moment&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
was that I was just looking through &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
some sort of...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
mirror&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and what scared me was &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
the certainty I had upon thinking it&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
cuz as I looked back up&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I realize I didn't recognize her&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
in the slightest&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I only knew every look, &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
every thought&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
she was going to express&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
during this &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
meeting?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
only thing I couldn't do was understand &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
any of these things i could anticipate&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
as we continued talking&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
no words being comprehended&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
just words being exchanged&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and quiet smiles being returned&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
between the only two people on this block&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
at this very moment&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
until I&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
decided?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
to look back down again&lt;br /&gt;
---&lt;br /&gt;
I was in a city&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
was it the same city as before?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I heard noises&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
a loud sea of emotion &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
it sounded like a city &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I once knew&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
from a long time before&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
the noise&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 was coming from somewhere&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
but I couldn't see anybody&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
there were no visible homes&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
shops, buildings, &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
other people &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
where I was now&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
just hedges&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and a straight, impeccably groomed sidewalk&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
for me to walk on&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I suddenly had the urge&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
to reach into my pocket&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and I found her name &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
on a piece of paper&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
looseleaf, &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
like it was for an...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
assignment?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
of some kind&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I couldn't tell&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I couldn't make out the name&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
or at least couldn't &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
process&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
what I was reading&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
or why I knew it was hers&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
but I smiled and put the paper back&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
only to recognize the number &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
written &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
on my hand&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I look in shock&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and then&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
immediately&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
search for a phone&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
did I see one &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
in that &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
boulevard&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
but there are none here&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
just...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
hedges,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and a sidewalk to walk on&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and an empty road &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
for it to lie beside&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
those hedges&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and that road? and that sidewalk?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
hiding something I can't see&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
possibly something I needed&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
or at least thought I would need&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
all of a sudden I have the urge to look&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
turn my head&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
forwards&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and backwards&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
but only see more hedges&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and no corner to turn&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I just keep looking&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
backwards&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and forwards&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
until I see &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
nothing at all&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and only think about &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
the cafe,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
on the boulevard&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
of that unknown city&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
just keep thinking&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and until I have &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
those&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
thoughts&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
those strange, unrecognizable&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
feelings&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I had &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
at the other end of that table&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
that's all I need&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
to just keep &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
thinking&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
imagining&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
...dreaming...&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
oh god why do we ever have to wake up?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307230#307230</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 14 Apr 2014 06:56:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307230#307230</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Feels thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307074#307074</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/13/2014 17:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Just&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Shat&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
i.e.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Excreted Waste From My Intestines&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
For The First Time&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
In Two Days&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Now&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The Only Goal&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I Want To Achieve&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
In My Life&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Is To&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Save Shit In Myself &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
For Three Days On End&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
To Be Able To &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Have That Exhilarating Feeling Again.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307074#307074</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 13 Apr 2014 13:20:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307074#307074</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Feels thread</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307068#307068</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25952'&gt;HazeyTwilight&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/13/2014 16:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Could quote&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Every line&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
From&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Untitled by...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Simple Plan&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That would&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Be&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Stupid&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And utterly&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Degrading to what&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Little&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Intelligence &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That I &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Possess.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307068#307068</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HazeyTwilight</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 13 Apr 2014 12:50:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=307068#307068</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>