<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED Let's Rank 8: Led Zeppelin</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=323648#323648</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/15/2014 06:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          1. Led Zeppelin IV&lt;br /&gt;
2. House of the Holy&lt;br /&gt;
3. Led Zeppelin&lt;br /&gt;
4. Led Zeppelin II&lt;br /&gt;
5. Led Zeppelin III&lt;br /&gt;
6. Physical Graffiti&lt;br /&gt;
7. In Through the Outdoor&lt;br /&gt;
8. Presence&lt;br /&gt;
9. Coda</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=323648#323648</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 15 Jun 2014 02:39:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=323648#323648</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED Let's Rank 8: Led Zeppelin</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=317266#317266</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27698'&gt;NickVolos&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/24/2014 18:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Hmm....  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt; So &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Led Zeppelin III&lt;/span&gt; gets 6 first place votes, &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Led Zeppelin II &lt;/span&gt;gets 1 first place vote and &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Led Zeppelin II&lt;/span&gt; ends up 4th while &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Led Zeppelin III&lt;/span&gt; ends up 5th by quite a margin (14)...  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=317266#317266</comments>
                            <dc:creator>NickVolos</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 24 May 2014 14:38:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=317266#317266</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED Let's Rank 8: Led Zeppelin</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=317237#317237</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/24/2014 16:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          CLOSED&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thanks to everyone who participated! Adding a points differential this week so you can how close (or not) the voting actually was. Definitely skewed results this week.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Results are:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
9: Coda&lt;br /&gt;
Points From Number 1:  172&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1910_4e4a7d29154d8.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1910_4e4a7d29154d8.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=492,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
8: In Through The Out Door&lt;br /&gt;
Points From Number 1: 154 &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_921_4ebb762c2b748.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_921_4ebb762c2b748.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
7: Presence &lt;br /&gt;
Points From Number 1: 147 &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1909_4e4a81822d327.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1909_4e4a81822d327.jpg','imgpop','width=498,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
6: Physical Graffiti&lt;br /&gt;
Points From Number 1:  62&lt;br /&gt;
First Place Votes: 4&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_145_4e19d08b5af1b.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_145_4e19d08b5af1b.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
5: Led Zeppelin III&lt;br /&gt;
Points From Number 1:  55&lt;br /&gt;
First Place Votes: 6&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1743_530e19d0e54e4.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1743_530e19d0e54e4.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
4: Led Zeppelin II&lt;br /&gt;
Points From Number 1: 41 &lt;br /&gt;
First Place Votes: 1&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_143_4e4a817c1c947.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_143_4e4a817c1c947.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=498,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
3: Led Zeppelin I&lt;br /&gt;
Points From Number 1: 39&lt;br /&gt;
First Place Votes: 4&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_142_4e5d08f2c764f.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_142_4e5d08f2c764f.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
2: Houses Of The Holy&lt;br /&gt;
Points From Number 1: 37&lt;br /&gt;
First Place Votes: 9&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1457_5303cf478d8fc.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1457_5303cf478d8fc.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1: Led Zeppelin IV&lt;br /&gt;
First Place Votes: 7&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_144_4e4a817f26604.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_144_4e4a817f26604.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=317237#317237</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 24 May 2014 12:49:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=317237#317237</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED Let's Rank 8: Led Zeppelin</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=317124#317124</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/24/2014 06:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;MattTheHuttHutt wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;1. Led Zeppelin IV&lt;br /&gt;
2. Led Zeppelin I&lt;br /&gt;
3. Led Zeppelin II&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;I need to buy more Led Zeppelin&lt;/span&gt;...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yes!!!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I love Led Zeppelin.  I enjoy every single one of their albums tremendously depending upon my mood. Yet, unlike the contemporaneous Black Sabbath, I do grow weary listening to their stuff after a while. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anyways, as with any band with so many essential albums, ranking's a real bitch. Here goes… &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; The Essentials &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1. III&lt;br /&gt;
2. IV &lt;br /&gt;
3. I &lt;br /&gt;
4. II&lt;br /&gt;
5. Houses of the Holy &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Solid Additions &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
6. Presence ( underrated &amp; a real slow burn) &lt;br /&gt;
7. Physical Graffiti (a tad too much filler )  &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; For Fanboys &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
8. Coda ( A fantastic odds &amp; sods collection!!!) &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; For Dad-rockers, Fanboys &amp; Completists Only&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
9. In Through The Out Door</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=317124#317124</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 24 May 2014 02:32:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=317124#317124</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED Let's Rank 8: Led Zeppelin</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=317081#317081</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24007'&gt;MattTheHuttHutt&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/24/2014 01:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          1. Led Zeppelin IV&lt;br /&gt;
2. Led Zeppelin I&lt;br /&gt;
3. Led Zeppelin II&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I need to buy more Led Zeppelin...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=317081#317081</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MattTheHuttHutt</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 23 May 2014 21:46:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=317081#317081</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED Let's Rank 8: Led Zeppelin</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316941#316941</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16496'&gt;zdwyatt&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/23/2014 19:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          1. III&lt;br /&gt;
2. IV&lt;br /&gt;
3. Houses of the Holy&lt;br /&gt;
4. I&lt;br /&gt;
5. II&lt;br /&gt;
6. Physical Graffiti&lt;br /&gt;
7. Presence&lt;br /&gt;
8. Coda</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316941#316941</comments>
                            <dc:creator>zdwyatt</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 23 May 2014 15:45:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316941#316941</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED Let's Rank 8: Led Zeppelin</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316894#316894</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/23/2014 16:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Final bump. 24 hour notice.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316894#316894</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 23 May 2014 12:25:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316894#316894</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED Let's Rank 8: Led Zeppelin</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316306#316306</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27653'&gt;Mdemauri&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/21/2014 16:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Goodsir wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;1. Houses of the Holy&lt;br /&gt;
2. II&lt;br /&gt;
3. IV&lt;br /&gt;
4. Physical Graffiti&lt;br /&gt;
5. I&lt;br /&gt;
6. III&lt;br /&gt;
7. Presence&lt;br /&gt;
8. In Through the Out Door&lt;br /&gt;
9. Coda&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316306#316306</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mdemauri</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 21 May 2014 12:36:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316306#316306</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED Let's Rank 8: Led Zeppelin</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316130#316130</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26121'&gt;jstreets&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/20/2014 22:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Zep was my favorite in High School.  Although I have not been passionate about their music in 5+ years, they are easily the band I have spent the most time listening to (I'm sure I'm not alone in this here).  &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Houses of the Holy&lt;br /&gt;
IV&lt;br /&gt;
II&lt;br /&gt;
I&lt;br /&gt;
III - this was difficult to put below I, some of their best songs weighed down by some weaker cuts (particularly from side A).&lt;br /&gt;
Graffiti&lt;br /&gt;
Presence&lt;br /&gt;
In through the Out Door&lt;br /&gt;
Coda</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316130#316130</comments>
                            <dc:creator>jstreets</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 20 May 2014 18:58:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316130#316130</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED Let's Rank 8: Led Zeppelin</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316104#316104</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/20/2014 20:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Having re-listened to the ones I care about:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1. Led Zeppelin I&lt;br /&gt;
2. Physical Graffiti&lt;br /&gt;
3. Houses Of The Holy&lt;br /&gt;
4. Led Zeppelin III&lt;br /&gt;
5. Led Zeppelin IV&lt;br /&gt;
6. Led Zeppelin II&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I honestly only think II doesn't hold up to the rest of them.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316104#316104</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 20 May 2014 16:54:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=316104#316104</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED Let's Rank 8: Led Zeppelin</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=315540#315540</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26192'&gt;antiloopje&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/19/2014 09:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          1. LZ IV&lt;br /&gt;
2. LZ I&lt;br /&gt;
3. Houses of the Holy&lt;br /&gt;
4. LZ III&lt;br /&gt;
5. Physical graffiti&lt;br /&gt;
6. LZ II</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=315540#315540</comments>
                            <dc:creator>antiloopje</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 19 May 2014 05:55:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=315540#315540</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED Let's Rank 8: Led Zeppelin</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=315530#315530</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=4921'&gt;davidhuret&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/19/2014 07:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          1. III *****&lt;br /&gt;
2. Physical Graffitti *****&lt;br /&gt;
3. IV ****&lt;br /&gt;
4. Houses of the holy ****&lt;br /&gt;
5. II ****&lt;br /&gt;
6. I ****&lt;br /&gt;
7. In through the out door **&lt;br /&gt;
8. Presence **</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=315530#315530</comments>
                            <dc:creator>davidhuret</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 19 May 2014 03:48:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=315530#315530</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED Let's Rank 8: Led Zeppelin</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=315477#315477</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19918'&gt;Aruji&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/19/2014 01:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          From what I've listened&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1. Physical Graffiti&lt;br /&gt;
2. Led Zeppelin I&lt;br /&gt;
3. Led Zeppelin II&lt;br /&gt;
4. Led Zeppelin IV&lt;br /&gt;
5. Houses Of The Holy&lt;br /&gt;
6. Led Zeppelin III&lt;br /&gt;
7. Presence&lt;br /&gt;
8. In Through the Out Door &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Never managed to listen to Coda.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=315477#315477</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Aruji</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 18 May 2014 21:26:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=315477#315477</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED Let's Rank 8: Led Zeppelin</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=315455#315455</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/18/2014 23:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Seeing how much the rankings are different from each other, I'm getting very curious about the results.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1. Physical Graffiti&lt;br /&gt;
2. Led Zeppelin I&lt;br /&gt;
3. Led Zeppelin IV&lt;br /&gt;
4. Houses of the Holy&lt;br /&gt;
5. Led Zeppelin II&lt;br /&gt;
6. Led Zeppelin III&lt;br /&gt;
7. In Through the Out Door&lt;br /&gt;
8. Coda&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Never heard &quot;Presence&quot;.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=315455#315455</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 18 May 2014 19:58:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=315455#315455</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED Let's Rank 8: Led Zeppelin</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=315436#315436</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/18/2014 21:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          These days I only have little int.... oh wait after all these years I still love Led Zeppelin&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Houses of the Holy&lt;br /&gt;
IV&lt;br /&gt;
I&lt;br /&gt;
Physical Graffiti&lt;br /&gt;
III&lt;br /&gt;
II&lt;br /&gt;
How the West Was Won&lt;br /&gt;
Prescence</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=315436#315436</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 18 May 2014 17:55:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=315436#315436</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED Let's Rank 8: Led Zeppelin</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=315394#315394</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27024'&gt;RockyRaccoon&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/18/2014 20:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Ah one of my favorite bands of all time.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Here it goes:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1. I&lt;br /&gt;
2. IV&lt;br /&gt;
3. II&lt;br /&gt;
4. Houses Of The Holy&lt;br /&gt;
5. III&lt;br /&gt;
6. Presence&lt;br /&gt;
7. Physical Graffiti&lt;br /&gt;
8. How The West Was Won&lt;br /&gt;
9. In Through The Out Door&lt;br /&gt;
10. The Song Remains The Same&lt;br /&gt;
11. Coda</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=315394#315394</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RockyRaccoon</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 18 May 2014 16:16:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=315394#315394</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED Let's Rank 8: Led Zeppelin</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=315267#315267</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/18/2014 16:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          1. IV&lt;br /&gt;
2. Physical Graffiti&lt;br /&gt;
3. II&lt;br /&gt;
4. Houses Of The Holy&lt;br /&gt;
5. Presence&lt;br /&gt;
6. I&lt;br /&gt;
7. In Through The Out Door&lt;br /&gt;
8. III&lt;br /&gt;
9. Coda</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=315267#315267</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 18 May 2014 12:24:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=315267#315267</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED Let's Rank 8: Led Zeppelin</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=315210#315210</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25678'&gt;Dingerbell&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/18/2014 10:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          1. Houses of the Holy&lt;br /&gt;
2. IV&lt;br /&gt;
3. I&lt;br /&gt;
4. II&lt;br /&gt;
5. Physical Graffiti&lt;br /&gt;
6. III</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=315210#315210</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Dingerbell</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 18 May 2014 06:54:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=315210#315210</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED Let's Rank 8: Led Zeppelin</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=315207#315207</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23168'&gt;drakonium&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/18/2014 10:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          1. 1&lt;br /&gt;
2. 2&lt;br /&gt;
3. 3&lt;br /&gt;
4. 4&lt;br /&gt;
5. Physical Graffiti&lt;br /&gt;
6. Houses of the Holy</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=315207#315207</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drakonium</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 18 May 2014 06:40:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=315207#315207</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED Let's Rank 8: Led Zeppelin</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=315136#315136</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20000'&gt;newbands1&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/18/2014 01:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          1. IV&lt;br /&gt;
2. I&lt;br /&gt;
3. II&lt;br /&gt;
4. Physical Graffiti&lt;br /&gt;
5. Houses of the Holy&lt;br /&gt;
6. III&lt;br /&gt;
7. Presence&lt;br /&gt;
8. In Through the Out Door&lt;br /&gt;
9. Coda</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=315136#315136</comments>
                            <dc:creator>newbands1</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 17 May 2014 21:16:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=315136#315136</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>