<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Salvador Dali</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=329465#329465</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/06/2014 22:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;alelsupreme wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;http://jademilne.com/2010/09/10/elephants-outback-2/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Google Images gives this&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Awesome, thanks. I was wondering about that for a while.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=329465#329465</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 6 Jul 2014 18:36:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=329465#329465</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Salvador Dali</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=329462#329462</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/06/2014 22:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;nutso42 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Okay, I probably just assumed it was seeing as the imagery is similar to his style (stilt-legged elephants).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Any idea who it's from then?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://jademilne.com/2010/09/10/elephants-outback-2/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Google Images gives this&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=329462#329462</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 6 Jul 2014 18:24:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=329462#329462</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Salvador Dali</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=329461#329461</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/06/2014 22:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Kool Keith Sweat wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;that's not a Dali painting&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Okay, I probably just assumed it was seeing as the imagery is similar to his style (stilt-legged elephants).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Any idea who it's from then?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=329461#329461</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 6 Jul 2014 18:22:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=329461#329461</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Salvador Dali</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=329456#329456</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27864'&gt;Antonio-Pedro&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/06/2014 22:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          was the first really made b Salvador dali? I mean no signature of him (but I haven't seen to many paintings of him to see if this is always in paintings)... and I don't know I feel there is something different.[&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
also while we are on topic I love this painting of him&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://i.imgur.com/tE8RmhZ.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://i.imgur.com/tE8RmhZ.jpg','imgpop','width=1280,height=800,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=329456#329456</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Antonio-Pedro</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 6 Jul 2014 18:16:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=329456#329456</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Salvador Dali</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=329455#329455</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/06/2014 22:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          that's not a Dali painting</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=329455#329455</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 6 Jul 2014 18:15:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=329455#329455</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Salvador Dali</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=329451#329451</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/06/2014 22:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Okay, really my whole reason for this thread is I can't find any information about this Dali painting...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216/Peacefulrain09/Random%20Art/TheElephantsbySalvadorDali_zps22300d11.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216/Peacefulrain09/Random%20Art/TheElephantsbySalvadorDali_zps22300d11.jpg','imgpop','width=1024,height=640,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anytime I try to find out anything (especially by searching Salvador Dali Elephants on the web) this is the painting that without fail appears...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/43/Dali_Elephants.jpg/350px-Dali_Elephants.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/43/Dali_Elephants.jpg/350px-Dali_Elephants.jpg','imgpop','width=350,height=266,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Other frequent appearances are 'Swans Reflecting Elephants' or 'The Temptation of St. Anthony'.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So, as much as I hate it when people start a thread on a forum just to find something they could've Googled, I can't find anything on my own apparently. So does anybody know the proper name of this painting, or at least what year it was painted in?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=329451#329451</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 6 Jul 2014 18:08:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=329451#329451</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>