<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: [THREAD CLOSED] Curtis Mayfield Vs Muse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34654#34654</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/04/2011 07:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          It is sad (even though I voted for Muse) but some playoffs have had some interesting results.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34654#34654</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 4 May 2011 03:07:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34654#34654</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [THREAD CLOSED] Curtis Mayfield Vs Muse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34587#34587</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/03/2011 23:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Polythene Pam wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;:cry:&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I feel your pain &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Crying or Very sad&quot;&gt;😢&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34587#34587</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 3 May 2011 19:05:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34587#34587</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [THREAD CLOSED] Curtis Mayfield Vs Muse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34469#34469</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/03/2011 16:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Crying or Very sad&quot;&gt;😢&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34469#34469</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 3 May 2011 12:17:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34469#34469</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [THREAD CLOSED] Curtis Mayfield Vs Muse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34463#34463</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/03/2011 15:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          NO MORE VOTES&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
MUSE WIN THIS MATCH 11 TO 7</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34463#34463</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 3 May 2011 11:56:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34463#34463</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [THREAD CLOSED] Curtis Mayfield Vs Muse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34344#34344</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=387'&gt;Mr. Shankly&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/02/2011 13:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;40footwolf wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;GARY wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;40footwolf wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Curtis without question.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
YES  &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Curtis is catching up fast now  :D&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
He probably won't win  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Sad&quot;&gt;🙁&lt;/span&gt; Still, I've gotta stand up for soul on this site when I can.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, soul music deserves more love on this site.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34344#34344</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mr. Shankly</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 2 May 2011 09:29:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34344#34344</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [THREAD CLOSED] Curtis Mayfield Vs Muse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34313#34313</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15797'&gt;40footwolf&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/02/2011 07:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;GARY wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;40footwolf wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Curtis without question.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
YES  &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Curtis is catching up fast now  :D&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
He probably won't win  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Sad&quot;&gt;🙁&lt;/span&gt; Still, I've gotta stand up for soul on this site when I can.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34313#34313</comments>
                            <dc:creator>40footwolf</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 2 May 2011 03:25:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34313#34313</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [THREAD CLOSED] Curtis Mayfield Vs Muse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34310#34310</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/02/2011 07:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;40footwolf wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Curtis without question.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
YES  &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Curtis is catching up fast now  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34310#34310</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 2 May 2011 03:22:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34310#34310</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [THREAD CLOSED] Curtis Mayfield Vs Muse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34308#34308</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15797'&gt;40footwolf&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/02/2011 07:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Curtis without question.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34308#34308</comments>
                            <dc:creator>40footwolf</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 2 May 2011 03:19:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34308#34308</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [THREAD CLOSED] Curtis Mayfield Vs Muse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34095#34095</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/01/2011 14:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Curtis Mayfield, but neither should be in the top 100!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34095#34095</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 1 May 2011 10:32:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34095#34095</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [THREAD CLOSED] Curtis Mayfield Vs Muse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34086#34086</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16211'&gt;Bork&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/01/2011 13:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;harkan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;bcaie16 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Muse! I get the criticisms about them, the melodrama, the radiohead, but ultimately I just really like their music. Absolution and OOS are both killer records.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ditto. I am sick of hearing the Radiohead thing though. Okay, Showbiz and OOS have similarities to Radiohead but is that a bad thing? The Resistance had a Queen-like manner to it and some people again said this made the band look like tryhards. Muse are a band that takes ideas and influences from the past and the present. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Vote Muse!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't like Radiohead much, but Muse are good. So good in fact that this turned out to be the hardest match of them all. Gonna have to go with Muse in the end.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34086#34086</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Bork</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 1 May 2011 09:17:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34086#34086</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [THREAD CLOSED] Curtis Mayfield Vs Muse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34057#34057</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/01/2011 04:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Mr. Shankly wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;GARY wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I voted for Curtis Mayfield without hesitation&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's music with soul and passion like it used to be.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I really hate to say this, but I'm with Gary on this one.  &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Curtis Mayfield  deserves more love and Muse sounds like they're trying too hard to be Radiohead, which raises the question: What's the point?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Curtis Mayfield for me&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I like them both though.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34057#34057</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 1 May 2011 00:33:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34057#34057</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [THREAD CLOSED] Curtis Mayfield Vs Muse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34056#34056</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/01/2011 04:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;bcaie16 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Muse! I get the criticisms about them, the melodrama, the radiohead, but ultimately I just really like their music. Absolution and OOS are both killer records.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ditto. I am sick of hearing the Radiohead thing though. Okay, Showbiz and OOS have similarities to Radiohead but is that a bad thing? The Resistance had a Queen-like manner to it and some people again said this made the band look like tryhards. Muse are a band that takes ideas and influences from the past and the present. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Vote Muse!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34056#34056</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 1 May 2011 00:01:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34056#34056</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [THREAD CLOSED] Curtis Mayfield Vs Muse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34039#34039</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18430'&gt;bcaie16&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/01/2011 01:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Muse! I get the criticisms about them, the melodrama, the radiohead, but ultimately I just really like their music. Absolution and OOS are both killer records.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34039#34039</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bcaie16</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 30 Apr 2011 21:37:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34039#34039</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [THREAD CLOSED] Curtis Mayfield Vs Muse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34036#34036</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=387'&gt;Mr. Shankly&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/01/2011 01:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;GARY wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I voted for Curtis Mayfield without hesitation&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's music with soul and passion like it used to be.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I really hate to say this, but I'm with Gary on this one.  &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Curtis Mayfield  deserves more love and Muse sounds like they're trying too hard to be Radiohead, which raises the question: What's the point?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34036#34036</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mr. Shankly</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 30 Apr 2011 21:33:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34036#34036</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [THREAD CLOSED] Curtis Mayfield Vs Muse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34032#34032</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/01/2011 01:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;harkan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Muse for me. A difficult matchup but I hope that Muse continue to create great music for many years to come. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And they are the best live band in the world today!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://tsepuihei.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/MuseNIA.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://tsepuihei.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/MuseNIA.jpg','imgpop','width=2201,height=860,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34032#34032</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 30 Apr 2011 21:13:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34032#34032</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [THREAD CLOSED] Curtis Mayfield Vs Muse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34030#34030</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/01/2011 01:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Muse for me. A difficult matchup but I hope that Muse continue to create great music for many years to come. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And they are the best live band in the world today!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34030#34030</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 30 Apr 2011 21:05:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34030#34030</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [THREAD CLOSED] Curtis Mayfield Vs Muse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34027#34027</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/01/2011 00:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;GARY wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Personally I'm not aMused  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Not talking&quot;&gt;🤐&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
,&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That runs for one of the worst jokes ever  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Rolling Eyes&quot;&gt;🙄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That may be hayden.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But your taste in music is THE worst joke ever &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Speak to the hand&quot;&gt;🫸&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34027#34027</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 30 Apr 2011 20:29:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34027#34027</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [THREAD CLOSED] Curtis Mayfield Vs Muse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34025#34025</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17749'&gt;mooseboy101&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/30/2011 23:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I like dark music, so I choose Muse</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34025#34025</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mooseboy101</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 30 Apr 2011 19:07:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34025#34025</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [THREAD CLOSED] Curtis Mayfield Vs Muse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34024#34024</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/30/2011 21:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;GARY wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Personally I'm not aMused  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Not talking&quot;&gt;🤐&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
,&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That runs for one of the worst jokes ever  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Rolling Eyes&quot;&gt;🙄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Tough call, but I'm saying Muse because of Absolution.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34024#34024</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 30 Apr 2011 17:58:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34024#34024</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [THREAD CLOSED] Curtis Mayfield Vs Muse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34023#34023</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/30/2011 21:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Personally I'm not aMused  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Not talking&quot;&gt;🤐&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
,</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34023#34023</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 30 Apr 2011 17:26:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34023#34023</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>