<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Featured artists in songs</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=377753#377753</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/13/2015 02:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          It was a thing. Yes, you can include the featured artist in the song title. Capitalize the &quot;Feat.&quot; part...the site rule for song titles is that every word be capitalized.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=377753#377753</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Feb 2015 21:02:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=377753#377753</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Featured artists in songs</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=377751#377751</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27024'&gt;RockyRaccoon&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/13/2015 01:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I've always added the featured artist, I'd say go for it, but I'm no mod.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=377751#377751</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RockyRaccoon</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Feb 2015 20:57:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=377751#377751</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Featured artists in songs</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=377748#377748</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170'&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/13/2015 01:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Last I remembered it wasn't a thing but it's probably best to wait on a mod to confirm that.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=377748#377748</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Patman360</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Feb 2015 20:47:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=377748#377748</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Featured artists in songs</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=377743#377743</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=32819'&gt;Entea&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/13/2015 01:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Can I add next to the song title a featured artists? Example: Storm (feat. Entea) or should I just put Storm</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=377743#377743</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Entea</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Feb 2015 20:24:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=377743#377743</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>