<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Myers Briggs Personality Types</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=385764#385764</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31096'&gt;glitter-bubbles&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/24/2015 13:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;revolver94 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;To be honest, people misidentify themselves as N's a lot of the time. It's a lot more &quot;fun&quot; to be abstract and creative than it is to be down to earth and detail-oriented. The fact-of-the-matter is, though, that only 25% of people are N's and 75% of people are S's. I can't imagine that BEA is some magical place where all the creative N's come together (in fact, a website dedicated to making painstaking lists of your favorite albums, down to the year, is definitely something that an xSxJ would usually be much more interested in doing than any intuitive type).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sorry, this is probably my douchiest post of all time. There really is nothing wrong with being an S. It's just a different mode of taking in information. And some of you are surely N's. But, to be honest, most of the conversation here strikes me as S (once you get more familiar with the types speech patterns start to become very indicative of different cognitive functions, especially Ni/Ne vs. Si/Se).&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I agree with this. I'm fairly new to learning about all the MBTI stuff, but from what I understand, people who claim to be INFJ's are very often mistyped. I guess its some sort of weird and magical type that just gets people's attention. A lot of people want to be INFJs. For the life of me, I can't figure out why. It can be quite overwhelming. LOL&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
As far as BEA is concerned, I was brought here by a friend who is not an INFJ and I overthink my charts much more than he does. I haven't even finished my overall yet because I DO get overwhelmed with it - and I'd agree that many of the forum threads have an S feel to them. Then again, INFJs often portray themselves as Ts. Maybe that's part of it?  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=385764#385764</comments>
                            <dc:creator>glitter-bubbles</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 24 Mar 2015 09:47:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=385764#385764</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Myers Briggs Personality Types</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=385701#385701</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19266'&gt;revolver94&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/24/2015 00:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;SuedeSwede wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;But that test was super inaccurate, I don't like being told to answer one way or another, in some instances I may slightly agree or strongly agree. Anyways, these are always slightly inaccurate, I'd like to do this in a less systematic way&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
An important thing to remember is that everyone has every cognitive function in them - introverted thinking, extraverted thinking, introverted feeling, and all the rest. What the letters indicate are your &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;preferences&lt;/span&gt;. Do you prefer to process information one way or another, and then to make decisions one way or another.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
My point is that it's a totally legitimate move of the test to have you just pick one or the other, because the test realizes that it's just a preference. That's why it asks a lot of similar questions - if a preference is strong, then you will answer one way each time, while if a preference is weaker, then you will answer one way sometimes and one way other times.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=385701#385701</comments>
                            <dc:creator>revolver94</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Mar 2015 20:04:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=385701#385701</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Myers Briggs Personality Types</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=385699#385699</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24660'&gt;SuedeSwede&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/23/2015 23:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Taking yes/no tests, I got ISFP, but taking more accurate, longer, agree-disagree scale based tests I get INFP every time and it suits my personality type way more than S. Where is this one the tells you the probability of each type?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Never mind, found it:&lt;br /&gt;
78% INFP&lt;br /&gt;
11% ENFP&lt;br /&gt;
5% INFJ&lt;br /&gt;
3% INTP&lt;br /&gt;
1% ENFJ&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But that test was super inaccurate, I don't like being told to answer one way or another, in some instances I may slightly agree or strongly agree. Anyways, these are always slightly inaccurate, I'd like to do this in a less systematic way</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=385699#385699</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SuedeSwede</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Mar 2015 19:42:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=385699#385699</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Myers Briggs Personality Types</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=385678#385678</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/23/2015 20:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;pa wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'm INFJ too&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
(Only two months ago I was INFP, but after a few things happened in my life in the past few months, my perspective on life changed somewhat. Retaking the test about a week ago, my result was INFJ)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=385678#385678</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Mar 2015 16:58:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=385678#385678</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Myers Briggs Personality Types</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=385609#385609</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16496'&gt;zdwyatt&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/23/2015 16:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;revolver94 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;To be honest, people misidentify themselves as N's a lot of the time. It's a lot more &quot;fun&quot; to be abstract and creative than it is to be down to earth and detail-oriented. The fact-of-the-matter is, though, that only 25% of people are N's and 75% of people are S's. I can't imagine that BEA is some magical place where all the creative N's come together (in fact, a website dedicated to making painstaking lists of your favorite albums, down to the year, is definitely something that an xSxJ would usually be much more interested in doing than any intuitive type).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sorry, this is probably my douchiest post of all time. There really is nothing wrong with being an S. It's just a different mode of taking in information. And some of you are surely N's. But, to be honest, most of the conversation here strikes me as S (once you get more familiar with the types speech patterns start to become very indicative of different cognitive functions, especially Ni/Ne vs. Si/Se).&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's a fair point. I think part of it is online tests that have 10 questions, which I have to assume are less reliable than a properly administered instrument. But there's also those horoscope-like descriptions of the types. Combine that with the relative frequency of each type and I am sure some people pick the one that sounds right (or that sounds like the person they want to be).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=385609#385609</comments>
                            <dc:creator>zdwyatt</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Mar 2015 12:17:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=385609#385609</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Myers Briggs Personality Types</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=385607#385607</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19266'&gt;revolver94&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/23/2015 16:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          To be honest, people misidentify themselves as N's a lot of the time. It's a lot more &quot;fun&quot; to be abstract and creative than it is to be down to earth and detail-oriented. The fact-of-the-matter is, though, that only 25% of people are N's and 75% of people are S's. I can't imagine that BEA is some magical place where all the creative N's come together (in fact, a website dedicated to making painstaking lists of your favorite albums, down to the year, is definitely something that an xSxJ would usually be much more interested in doing than any intuitive type).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sorry, this is probably my douchiest post of all time. There really is nothing wrong with being an S. It's just a different mode of taking in information. And some of you are surely N's. But, to be honest, most of the conversation here strikes me as S (once you get more familiar with the types speech patterns start to become very indicative of different cognitive functions, especially Ni/Ne vs. Si/Se).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=385607#385607</comments>
                            <dc:creator>revolver94</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Mar 2015 12:07:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=385607#385607</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Myers Briggs Personality Types</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=385597#385597</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=28658'&gt;pa&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/23/2015 15:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm INFJ too</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=385597#385597</comments>
                            <dc:creator>pa</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Mar 2015 11:06:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=385597#385597</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Myers Briggs Personality Types</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=385592#385592</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29487'&gt;FlorianJones&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/23/2015 14:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          INTP</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=385592#385592</comments>
                            <dc:creator>FlorianJones</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Mar 2015 10:39:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=385592#385592</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Myers Briggs Personality Types</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=385579#385579</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31096'&gt;glitter-bubbles&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/23/2015 13:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          INFJ is the rarest type so its interesting that there are so many of us here.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
As far as introversion and extroversion go, INFJs are often confused for being extroverts. I don't have a problem with large crowds at all. In fact, I very much enjoy concerts and festivals and those kinds of things. I love parties. I love being around people. The energy of the environment makes a huge difference though. I love being around people when its a happy event that I don't have to put on a face for. Work events are different - not a fan of those. Going to my daughter's school for events exhausts me.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
As far as the forum regulators being introverts, it is said the internet is an introverts playground.   &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=385579#385579</comments>
                            <dc:creator>glitter-bubbles</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Mar 2015 09:20:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=385579#385579</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Myers Briggs Personality Types</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384066#384066</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26833'&gt;craola&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/16/2015 14:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;satiemaniac wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;INFP&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384066#384066</comments>
                            <dc:creator>craola</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Mar 2015 10:47:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384066#384066</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Myers Briggs Personality Types</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384055#384055</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23029'&gt;samistake2ice&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/16/2015 14:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;zdwyatt wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It merits mentioning that being introverted (as I am) in no way means I dislike people or dislike interaction. In the Jungian sense, it has more to do with what energizes a person. Being extroverted means you are energized by other people and find those interactions more rewarding than time spent alone. Being introverted means that time with other people actively saps my energy and I need alone time to recharge. &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
In this way I'm a bit more introverted.  I've always been certain i was an extrovert because I'm very comfortable with new people in crowds, but I do love my alone time and i am completely content to stay locked up and away from people for days. This led some people to question whether I was a actually an 'E'.  Then i read that ENFPs are actually the most introverted of the extroverts, and it all made sense.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
these were my results of revolvers quiz:&lt;br /&gt;
46% ENFP &lt;br /&gt;
16% ENTP &lt;br /&gt;
13% ESTP &lt;br /&gt;
11% INFP &lt;br /&gt;
3% ENFJ&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
ENFP &amp; ENTP are ALWAYS my top two so no surprise here.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384055#384055</comments>
                            <dc:creator>samistake2ice</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Mar 2015 10:15:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384055#384055</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Myers Briggs Personality Types</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384054#384054</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16496'&gt;zdwyatt&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/16/2015 14:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;samistake2ice wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I think its interesting that so many forum regulars are 'I'ntroverted, I'm sure there is some correlation with interacting from the comfort and safety of internet anonymity, but I still think it takes a level of extroverted feeling to voice your ideas and opinions on a public forum.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It merits mentioning that being introverted (as I am) in no way means I dislike people or dislike interaction. In the Jungian sense, it has more to do with what energizes a person. Being extroverted means you are energized by other people and find those interactions more rewarding than time spent alone. Being introverted means that time with other people actively saps my energy and I need alone time to recharge. For me, that means being more judicious about what I expend my energy on. I happen to like the BEA community because there's a strong shared interest. However, although I am a regular forum reader, I don't post all that often.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I spent years assuming I was an extrovert because I am not a shy person. But then I'd find myself in a huge crowd getting all anxious. Having the MBTI administered was a revelation, because I was not only pegged as as introvert, but overwhelmingly so. That was unexpected, until I started digging into what that really means.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384054#384054</comments>
                            <dc:creator>zdwyatt</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Mar 2015 10:06:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384054#384054</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Myers Briggs Personality Types</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384053#384053</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23029'&gt;samistake2ice&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/16/2015 13:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Over the past few months I've become really interested in Myers Briggs. I never had much faith in these type of tests but the more I immerse myself the more convinced I become of its validity. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I am an ENFP, although my 'F'eeling and 'T'hinking are really close. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think its interesting that so many forum regulars are 'I'ntroverted, I'm sure there is some correlation with interacting from the comfort and safety of internet anonymity, but I still think it takes a level of extroverted feeling to voice your ideas and opinions on a public forum.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384053#384053</comments>
                            <dc:creator>samistake2ice</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Mar 2015 09:56:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=384053#384053</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Myers Briggs Personality Types</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=375135#375135</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27209'&gt;babyBlueSedan&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/04/2015 00:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          So I just saw this and read all the way to the beginning to see if I'm the only ISTP that posted here. Now only is that the case, but I'm like the only S that's here. That's so lonely. Maybe this explains it:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sp4cetiger wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://whichmbtitype.wordpress.com/2013/04/02/which-mbti-type-likes-certain-music-genres/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Apparently, N's tend to prefer complex music... maybe many S's would feel out of place on a forum filled with fans of Radiohead and MBV.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I love Radiohead and MBV. But I agree with the article that classical and jazz are way over my head. Electronic and ambient too for the most part. I prefer music that communicates the way the artist is feeling, and I have no idea how an electronic artist feels when they make stuff. It's all just background music I can't connect with.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=375135#375135</comments>
                            <dc:creator>babyBlueSedan</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 3 Feb 2015 19:02:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=375135#375135</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Myers Briggs Personality Types</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=374998#374998</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16496'&gt;zdwyatt&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/03/2015 16:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          INTJ. It fits.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I had the instrument professionally administered for work. I thought it was very interesting, because we spent time talking about the pairs and how our preferences might affect work. I wouldn't place a whole lot of stock in the types, because it strikes me as a reductionist approach to a complex issue. But it is undoubtedly useful to appreciate that other people, by virtue of being different, might require very different things in a work setting. For instance, a woman I worked with (I forget her type) was super annoying, always wanting to explore every last idea on every single project. Turns out that's pretty normal for her type. Good to know. It doesn't make it any less annoying, but it helps me to not make it so personal to her.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=374998#374998</comments>
                            <dc:creator>zdwyatt</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 3 Feb 2015 11:27:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=374998#374998</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Myers Briggs Personality Types</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=371568#371568</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24660'&gt;SuedeSwede&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/16/2015 19:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;CubaZed wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;satiemaniac wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;INFP&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://media.giphy.com/media/9o67upvAnOqRy/giphy.gif&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=371568#371568</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SuedeSwede</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 16 Jan 2015 14:58:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=371568#371568</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Myers Briggs Personality Types</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=371554#371554</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29631'&gt;denmarkman&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/16/2015 19:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm pretty solidly INFP. From a scientific perspective the system is pretty much nonsense but I do find it interesting. Also the world is less confusing when people are reduced to the product of four binary characteristics.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=371554#371554</comments>
                            <dc:creator>denmarkman</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 16 Jan 2015 14:12:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=371554#371554</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Myers Briggs Personality Types</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=371485#371485</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27395'&gt;WindowAbove&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/16/2015 12:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          INFJ</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=371485#371485</comments>
                            <dc:creator>WindowAbove</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 16 Jan 2015 07:39:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=371485#371485</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Myers Briggs Personality Types</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=371454#371454</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/16/2015 03:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;satiemaniac wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;INFP&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://media.giphy.com/media/9o67upvAnOqRy/giphy.gif&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=371454#371454</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 15 Jan 2015 22:47:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=371454#371454</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Myers Briggs Personality Types</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=371448#371448</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/16/2015 02:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          INFP</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=371448#371448</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 15 Jan 2015 21:41:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=371448#371448</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>