<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: BEUT #3: NickVolos V (Patman360)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395979#395979</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25885'&gt;meccalecca&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/07/2015 20:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Mercury wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
2. Damn! Why is patman winning by such a landslide?! I voted for patman by a nose, comsidering both of these guys are thoughtful, amazing users of just about equal predominance on this site lately. But I expected it to be quite close. &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Was having a really tough time deciding but voted for Nick due to Patman's clear advantage here.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395979#395979</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meccalecca</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 7 May 2015 16:21:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395979#395979</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEUT #3: NickVolos V (Patman360)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395895#395895</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27698'&gt;NickVolos&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/07/2015 12:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Thanks for the cheerful comments guys! I am glad that I am loosing to someone like Patman. He is, like his avatar, a cool guy with cool charts and cool ideas, like the &quot;Top Albums By Top BEA Members&quot; chart - one of the best charts around BEA.  Anyway, I think this is a silly little game that I decided from the start not to part play/comment on, other than this exception post to thank you.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Cheers to all of you and to the winner of BEUT,  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;๐'&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Nick</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395895#395895</comments>
                            <dc:creator>NickVolos</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 7 May 2015 08:58:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395895#395895</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEUT #3: NickVolos V (Patman360)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395875#395875</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170'&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/07/2015 10:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Thank you for all the kind words you guys! I'm stressing out over my last ever uni exam in like 5 hours, but ye've brightened up my day as always! And the 360 is in my name simply because I figured there would a load of other Patman's around here when I joined... How wrong was I...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I voted Nick because the guy is fantastic, I've been stealing recs off his charts for ages, here's one in particular that stands out:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_62169_53a8442bc3168.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_62169_53a8442bc3168.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=62169&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Suddenly One Summer by J.K. &amp; Co.&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
His charts are incredible too, that 'Lost Treasures/Unknown Pleasures' one is top tier. He's really well listened and a great source of recs!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395875#395875</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Patman360</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 7 May 2015 06:27:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395875#395875</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEUT #3: NickVolos V (Patman360)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395868#395868</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/07/2015 09:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Yeah I really like Nick. While on first glance he seems to be hungover in the Summer of Love, he actually has some of the most varied and mind-massaging charts out there. Always interested in his Album Listening posts.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Patman is one of my favorites, though. Wonderful, unpretentious user who never has a bad word to say about anybody. Just always chill and serene and willing to try anything, with some of the most underrated charts on BEA. รกlainn.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395868#395868</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 7 May 2015 05:08:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395868#395868</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEUT #3: NickVolos V (Patman360)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395847#395847</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25123'&gt;Mercury&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/07/2015 03:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          First off, what is up with so many (predominantly) teen users constantly using &quot;cute&quot; to speak of other users? Who the duck started that? &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
2. Damn! Why is patman winning by such a landslide?! I voted for patman by a nose, comsidering both of these guys are thoughtful, amazing users of just about equal predominance on this site lately. But I expected it to be quite close. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anyway, nick, you're amazing too! And you've become a very influential member in terms of recs lately. You're one of a kind and we love you!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395847#395847</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mercury</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 6 May 2015 23:45:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395847#395847</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEUT #3: NickVolos V (Patman360)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395842#395842</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27148'&gt;Anti&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/07/2015 03:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          From what I've seen, both of these guys are wonderful users with excellent personalities and tastes in music! I have added albums from their charts on my wish list!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;๐&lt;/span&gt; (I do have to give a not to Patman360 for indirectly convincing me to listen to Doolittle! Great album!)  This is a hard one.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395842#395842</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anti</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 6 May 2015 23:04:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395842#395842</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEUT #3: NickVolos V (Patman360)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395790#395790</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/06/2015 20:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Patman360 is the bestest  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;๐&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395790#395790</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 6 May 2015 16:49:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395790#395790</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEUT #3: NickVolos V (Patman360)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395772#395772</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27864'&gt;Antonio-Pedro&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/06/2015 19:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Patman. Probably the sweetest and cutest guy over this site, I just want to hug him, he's just that guy, always upbeating everywhere, welcoming everyone like &quot;yeah, join the BEA party&quot;, also very nice and charming person to interact with. Btw always wanted to know what the 360 means... maybe he #360noscopes420blazeit but that's just a theory</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395772#395772</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Antonio-Pedro</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 6 May 2015 15:38:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395772#395772</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEUT #3: NickVolos V (Patman360)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395767#395767</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25952'&gt;HazeyTwilight&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/06/2015 19:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          As much as I love Nick's contributions, I gotta give some good Irish vibes to my fellow Irish user.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395767#395767</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HazeyTwilight</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 6 May 2015 15:22:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395767#395767</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEUT #3: NickVolos V (Patman360)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395749#395749</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27395'&gt;WindowAbove&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/06/2015 18:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I don't want to see either of these wonderful people go</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395749#395749</comments>
                            <dc:creator>WindowAbove</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 6 May 2015 14:29:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395749#395749</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEUT #3: NickVolos V (Patman360)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395730#395730</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29810'&gt;Skinny&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/06/2015 17:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Nah.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395730#395730</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Skinny</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 6 May 2015 13:20:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395730#395730</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>BEUT #3: NickVolos V (Patman360)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395708#395708</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/06/2015 15:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com//phpBB2/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27698&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;NickVolos&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
V&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com//phpBB2/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395708#395708</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 6 May 2015 11:59:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395708#395708</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>