<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Degrees/Major/School stuff</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=396695#396695</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27607'&gt;karbutt&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/10/2015 22:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I graduate highschool in less than two weeks. This fall I'm attending a public university to study art. Idk what to minor in though. : P</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=396695#396695</comments>
                            <dc:creator>karbutt</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 10 May 2015 18:39:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=396695#396695</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Degrees/Major/School stuff</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=396375#396375</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25773'&gt;HoldenM&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/09/2015 11:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Studied English and Philosophy for a couple years. Liked it, but not what I want to do. So, I switched to film, which I studied pretty extensively in high school. Jumping back in has been one of the best decisions I've made in my short adult life.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=396375#396375</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HoldenM</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 9 May 2015 07:46:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=396375#396375</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Degrees/Major/School stuff</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=396356#396356</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170'&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/09/2015 10:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sethzzzzz wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Congratulations, just think you've got the real world to look forward to in a few days. Any plans for after University yet? I have an exam tomorrow so hitting the books too! Best of luck with this evenings exam, sure you'll smash it.  :mrgreen:&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
The luckiest exam I've ever sat &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Dancing&quot;&gt;🕺&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And now I'm done Uni, scary, think I'm going to apply for a masters in field exploration geology, there were a few others interesting me the only one I could probably afford straight away is in Cork.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Good luck with the rest of your exams Sethzzzzz, I'm sure they'll go great!!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=396356#396356</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Patman360</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 9 May 2015 06:22:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=396356#396356</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Degrees/Major/School stuff</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395905#395905</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27442'&gt;sethzzzzz&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/07/2015 13:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Patman360 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Manageable thus far, thanks! I've got my last ever uni exam in 4 hours though and I'm crazily underprepared...  ](*,)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Congratulations, just think you've got the real world to look forward to in a few days. Any plans for after University yet? I have an exam tomorrow so hitting the books too! Best of luck with this evenings exam, sure you'll smash it.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Mr. Green&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395905#395905</comments>
                            <dc:creator>sethzzzzz</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 7 May 2015 09:58:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395905#395905</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Degrees/Major/School stuff</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395885#395885</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170'&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/07/2015 11:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sethzzzzz wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;How did they go?!  :)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Manageable thus far, thanks! I've got my last ever uni exam in 4 hours though and I'm crazily underprepared...  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Brick wall&quot;&gt;🧱&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395885#395885</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Patman360</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 7 May 2015 07:05:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395885#395885</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Degrees/Major/School stuff</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395881#395881</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27442'&gt;sethzzzzz&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/07/2015 10:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Patman360 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Cheers! Good luck to you too! My next one is in an hour, could be horrendous...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
How did they go?!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395881#395881</comments>
                            <dc:creator>sethzzzzz</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 7 May 2015 06:49:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395881#395881</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Degrees/Major/School stuff</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395880#395880</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27442'&gt;sethzzzzz&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/07/2015 10:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BurningBright wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Best of luck to you! I'm about to enter exam week as well and chemistry is making me borderline shit myself!&lt;br /&gt;
The American Chemical Society exam!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Anxious&quot;&gt;😨&lt;/span&gt;  It's gonna be ugly!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
First one down! Went well &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; What does American Chemical Society involve? I've always wished I could get my head around Science, numbers and science were never my thing...  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shame on you&quot;&gt;🫵&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395880#395880</comments>
                            <dc:creator>sethzzzzz</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 7 May 2015 06:48:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395880#395880</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Degrees/Major/School stuff</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395534#395534</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24095'&gt;bongritsu&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/05/2015 16:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          god help anyone not in STEM &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/dJaM8IOev7E?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=dJaM8IOev7E&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I get ill when i think about the zero sum game that is modern post secondary (that i am a part of mind you)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395534#395534</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bongritsu</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 5 May 2015 12:36:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395534#395534</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Degrees/Major/School stuff</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395140#395140</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21604'&gt;TracyJacks&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/03/2015 19:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jasonconfused wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;What kind of law do you practice? I'm considering going into labor law, but with the political climate being what it is in the U.S., I'm afraid I'll spend a lifetime on the losing end and will become disenchanted with my job.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Tracy Jacks works in civil service, it's steady employment.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Besides jokes, I work in the civil cervice, in the field of foreign relations.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I find labour law interesting and useful, although I don't know much about common law so I don't know how it is in the US.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395140#395140</comments>
                            <dc:creator>TracyJacks</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 3 May 2015 15:37:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395140#395140</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Degrees/Major/School stuff</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394661#394661</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170'&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/01/2015 13:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sethzzzzz wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Good luck, man. Got 6 exams coming up and I've never been scared for exams before.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Cheers! Good luck to you too! My next one is in an hour, could be horrendous...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394661#394661</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Patman360</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 1 May 2015 09:54:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394661#394661</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Degrees/Major/School stuff</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394559#394559</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27148'&gt;Anti&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/30/2015 22:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sethzzzzz wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Good luck, man. Got 6 exams coming up and I've never been scared for exams before.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Best of luck to you! I'm about to enter exam week as well and chemistry is making me borderline shit myself!&lt;br /&gt;
The American Chemical Society exam!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Anxious&quot;&gt;😨&lt;/span&gt;  It's gonna be ugly!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394559#394559</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anti</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 30 Apr 2015 18:48:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394559#394559</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Degrees/Major/School stuff</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394331#394331</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27024'&gt;RockyRaccoon&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/30/2015 12:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I finished college with a major in media and communications studies and a minor in history.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And now I work at a TV station. So I guess you could call that a success.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394331#394331</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RockyRaccoon</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 30 Apr 2015 08:42:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394331#394331</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Degrees/Major/School stuff</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394268#394268</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25678'&gt;Dingerbell&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/30/2015 00:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Skinny wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;That's what they all say. Best of luck.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
It's going alright so far I guess, still a lot to come though. I'm fairly relaxed about exams and it's worked out pretty well for me in the past, and my first set of exams I took earlier this year went great, so hopefully I can stay at Uni as long as possible, pass my degree with minimal effort and put off life for as long as possible.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394268#394268</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Dingerbell</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 29 Apr 2015 20:58:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394268#394268</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Degrees/Major/School stuff</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394225#394225</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27442'&gt;sethzzzzz&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/29/2015 21:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Patman360 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I can hope, cheers man!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Cool&quot;&gt;😎&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And 24 is still plenty young enough, I'll probably be 24 by the time I finish!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Good luck, man. Got 6 exams coming up and I've never been scared for exams before.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394225#394225</comments>
                            <dc:creator>sethzzzzz</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 29 Apr 2015 17:39:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394225#394225</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Degrees/Major/School stuff</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394200#394200</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170'&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/29/2015 19:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;HigherThanTheSun wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;You'll boss it mate  8)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I can hope, cheers man!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Cool&quot;&gt;😎&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And 24 is still plenty young enough, I'll probably be 24 by the time I finish!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394200#394200</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Patman360</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 29 Apr 2015 15:46:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394200#394200</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Degrees/Major/School stuff</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394198#394198</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21310'&gt;HigherThanTheSun&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/29/2015 19:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Dingerbell wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;One of the reasons why I'm doing the Masters; I never want to leave.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;  yeah was tempted to do one this year actually but I'm 24 already time to give it up and start real life  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Crying or Very sad&quot;&gt;😢&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Patman360 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Started my final uni exams today, just finished the first of three, feels like I'm done already though, bring on Friday and exam number 2.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You'll boss it mate  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Cool&quot;&gt;😎&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394198#394198</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HigherThanTheSun</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 29 Apr 2015 15:32:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394198#394198</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Degrees/Major/School stuff</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394185#394185</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27148'&gt;Anti&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/29/2015 18:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I have a chemistry, chemistry lab, and biology exam all in one day next week. And I have to have more than 3 exams in one day in order to move one of them. So help me God.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394185#394185</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anti</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 29 Apr 2015 14:16:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394185#394185</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Degrees/Major/School stuff</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394181#394181</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170'&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/29/2015 18:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Dingerbell wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;One of the reasons why I'm doing the Masters; I never want to leave.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, the real world is scary, pretty much why I'm hoping to do a master.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Started my final uni exams today, just finished the first of three, feels like I'm done already though, bring on Friday and exam number 2.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394181#394181</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Patman360</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 29 Apr 2015 14:12:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394181#394181</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Degrees/Major/School stuff</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394180#394180</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29810'&gt;Skinny&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/29/2015 18:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Dingerbell wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;am probably going to do a Masters degree.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Dingerbell wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Age: 18&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That's what they all say. Best of luck.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394180#394180</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Skinny</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 29 Apr 2015 14:12:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394180#394180</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Degrees/Major/School stuff</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394106#394106</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/29/2015 15:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Dingerbell wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Just go with it and worry about where it'll take you later on.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, that's basically the plan.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394106#394106</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 29 Apr 2015 11:45:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=394106#394106</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>