<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: BEST EVER VEGIMAGAMZ POLL THINGY</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=399381#399381</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/24/2015 20:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;benpaco wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Mostly organized by hours spent playing the game, with some moved around.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
3 Anno 1701&lt;br /&gt;
5 Endless Ocean: Blue World&lt;br /&gt;
27 Endless Ocean&lt;br /&gt;
44 Age Of Empires II&lt;br /&gt;
45 Faster Than Light&lt;br /&gt;
49 Dust: An Elysian Tail&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Really glad to see these getting attention.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=399381#399381</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 24 May 2015 16:21:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=399381#399381</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEST EVER VEGIMAGAMZ POLL THINGY</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=399303#399303</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16394'&gt;Applerill&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/24/2015 14:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Okay, we still need more lists, guys. Any list can still drastically change the tallies, so let  your opinions be heard!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=399303#399303</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Applerill</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 24 May 2015 10:05:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=399303#399303</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEST EVER VEGIMAGAMZ POLL THINGY</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397681#397681</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27184'&gt;benpaco&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/16/2015 05:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;dividesbyzero wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;so many elementary school memories...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
First game I ever bought with my own money. I actually worked on speedrunning it for a while but it was a little too RNG friendly and not that fun. Actually still play it from time to time, the harder difficulties aren't too easy even at my age. I've played that game so many times though, the 2nd game wasn't very good, but the third was pretty alright at least.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397681#397681</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benpaco</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 16 May 2015 01:22:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397681#397681</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEST EVER VEGIMAGAMZ POLL THINGY</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397680#397680</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/16/2015 05:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;benpaco wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;6 Logical Journey of the Zoombinis&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
so many elementary school memories...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397680#397680</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 16 May 2015 01:20:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397680#397680</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEST EVER VEGIMAGAMZ POLL THINGY</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397678#397678</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27184'&gt;benpaco&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/16/2015 05:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Mostly organized by hours spent playing the game, with some moved around.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1 Dragon Age (series)&lt;br /&gt;
2 Backyard Baseball&lt;br /&gt;
3 Anno 1701&lt;br /&gt;
4 Pokemon Snap&lt;br /&gt;
5 Endless Ocean: Blue World&lt;br /&gt;
6 Logical Journey of the Zoombinis&lt;br /&gt;
7 The Binding of Isaac&lt;br /&gt;
8 Monster Rancher Advance&lt;br /&gt;
9 Zoo Tycoon 2&lt;br /&gt;
10 Cavern Kings&lt;br /&gt;
11 Borderlands 2&lt;br /&gt;
12 Left 4 Dead 2&lt;br /&gt;
13 Hotline Miami&lt;br /&gt;
14 Psychonauts&lt;br /&gt;
15 Cookie Clicker&lt;br /&gt;
16 Monster Rancher 2&lt;br /&gt;
17 Sniper Elite V2&lt;br /&gt;
18 War Metal Tyrant&lt;br /&gt;
19 MVP Baseball 2005&lt;br /&gt;
20 A Dark Room&lt;br /&gt;
21 Pajama Sam 3: There's No Need To Hide When It's Dark Outside&lt;br /&gt;
22 Thomas Was Alone&lt;br /&gt;
23 Marvel Vs. Capcom 2&lt;br /&gt;
24 Super Smash Bros. Brawl &lt;br /&gt;
25 Sonny (series)&lt;br /&gt;
26 Banjo Kazooie &lt;br /&gt;
27 Endless Ocean&lt;br /&gt;
28 Civilization (series)&lt;br /&gt;
29 Age of Mythology&lt;br /&gt;
30 Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald &lt;br /&gt;
31 Spore&lt;br /&gt;
32 Galaga&lt;br /&gt;
33 Sonic Riders&lt;br /&gt;
34 Kirby’s Nightmare In Dreamland&lt;br /&gt;
35 Portal&lt;br /&gt;
36 Shadows of Mordor&lt;br /&gt;
37 Far Cry 3&lt;br /&gt;
38 Armagetron&lt;br /&gt;
39 Red Dead Redemption&lt;br /&gt;
40 Zombie Grinder&lt;br /&gt;
41 Super Metroid&lt;br /&gt;
42 Liero&lt;br /&gt;
43 Quake Live&lt;br /&gt;
44 Age Of Empires II&lt;br /&gt;
45 Faster Than Light&lt;br /&gt;
46 Team Fortress 2&lt;br /&gt;
47 Candy Box&lt;br /&gt;
48 Tetris&lt;br /&gt;
49 Dust: An Elysian Tail&lt;br /&gt;
50 Half-Life 2&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also before you critique too hard: my first gaming system was the Wii,before that it was just some scholastic CD-ROMs and whatever I could play at my best friend's house. There's a massive gap in my gaming experience, as a result (see: I've never touched Half Life 1, KOTOR, any Final Fantasy, any Elder Scrolls but for Skyrim, any Mario except Super Mario Bros 3 (IIRC), any Zelda but Link's Awakening, Chrono Trigger, any actual Sonic game, any GTA, any Fable, any Diablo, you get the point). Combine the years I missed with the current problem of &quot;I don't play and if I do it's Marvel Heroes 2015, Backyard Baseball, or DA:I&quot;, I know this is far from perfect but it's a pretty honest list.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397678#397678</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benpaco</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 16 May 2015 01:16:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397678#397678</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEST EVER VEGIMAGAMZ POLL THINGY</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397554#397554</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16394'&gt;Applerill&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/15/2015 13:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          ^More proof that SecretDad is bringing in a new era of greatness on BEA.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also guys, if you don't have a whole top 50 list, you can submit any number of entries you want. They'll obviously be discounted in points, but you can still have a huge difference on the rankings.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397554#397554</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Applerill</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 15 May 2015 09:53:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397554#397554</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEST EVER VEGIMAGAMZ POLL THINGY</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397519#397519</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25454'&gt;Tap&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/15/2015 06:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          oh hey I wanna get in on this&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1. Super Mario Bros. (NES)&lt;br /&gt;
2. Yo! Noid (NES)&lt;br /&gt;
3. Civilization (Series)&lt;br /&gt;
4. Super Mario World (SNES)&lt;br /&gt;
5. The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (PC)&lt;br /&gt;
6. Mega Man (Series)&lt;br /&gt;
7. Killer 7 (GC)&lt;br /&gt;
8. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES)&lt;br /&gt;
9. Dynamite Headdy (GEN)&lt;br /&gt;
10. Super Mario Bros 3 (NES)&lt;br /&gt;
11. The Stanley Parable (PC)&lt;br /&gt;
12. Kirby Super Star (SNES)&lt;br /&gt;
13. Rez (DC)&lt;br /&gt;
14. Earthbound (SNES)&lt;br /&gt;
15. Power Stone 2 (DC)&lt;br /&gt;
16. Final Fantasy 6 (SNES)&lt;br /&gt;
17. Mario Kart (Series)&lt;br /&gt;
18. Super Metroid (SNES)&lt;br /&gt;
19. Mischief Makers (N64)&lt;br /&gt;
20. Donkey Kong Country (SNES)&lt;br /&gt;
21. Spelunky (PC)&lt;br /&gt;
22. Timesplitters 2 (GC)&lt;br /&gt;
23. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)&lt;br /&gt;
24. Mega Bomberman (GEN)&lt;br /&gt;
25. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (PS1)&lt;br /&gt;
26. Echochrome (PS3)&lt;br /&gt;
27. Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (GEN)&lt;br /&gt;
28. Gradius 3 (SNES)&lt;br /&gt;
29. NBA Jam (SNES)&lt;br /&gt;
30. Crash Bandicoot 2 (PS1)&lt;br /&gt;
31. Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego? v3.0 (PC)&lt;br /&gt;
32. Bubble Bobble (NES)&lt;br /&gt;
33. Spider-Man: The Video Game (Arcade)&lt;br /&gt;
34. Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)&lt;br /&gt;
35. Phantasy Star Online (DC)&lt;br /&gt;
36. Chrono Trigger (SNES)&lt;br /&gt;
37. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (GB)&lt;br /&gt;
38. Rollercoaster Tycoon (PC)&lt;br /&gt;
39. Gunstar Heroes (GEN)&lt;br /&gt;
40. Sim Tower (PC)&lt;br /&gt;
41. Counter Strike v1.6 (PC)&lt;br /&gt;
42. Mutant League Hockey (GEN)&lt;br /&gt;
43. Pokemon Red/Blue (GB)&lt;br /&gt;
44. Mario Party (N64)&lt;br /&gt;
45. Theme Hospital (PC)&lt;br /&gt;
46. Snake Rattle n Roll (NES)&lt;br /&gt;
47. Aerobiz Supersonic (GEN)&lt;br /&gt;
48. Blast Corps (N64)&lt;br /&gt;
49. Trauma Center: Second Opinion (Wii)&lt;br /&gt;
50. Seaman (DC)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397519#397519</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tap</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 15 May 2015 02:26:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397519#397519</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEST EVER VEGIMAGAMZ POLL THINGY</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397503#397503</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16394'&gt;Applerill&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/15/2015 01:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Okay, got all the current lists into the database. Feel free to send more over, guys. I might finish this up in the next week or two. (And will not forget to ask for JMan list)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397503#397503</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Applerill</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 14 May 2015 21:20:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397503#397503</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEST EVER VEGIMAGAMZ POLL THINGY</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=391365#391365</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/20/2015 02:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          So.... when will this be tallied up?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=391365#391365</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 19 Apr 2015 22:05:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=391365#391365</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEST EVER VEGIMAGAMZ POLL THINGY</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=389992#389992</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27024'&gt;RockyRaccoon&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/13/2015 21:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I plan on making a list once work lets me breathe for a second</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=389992#389992</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RockyRaccoon</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Apr 2015 17:18:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=389992#389992</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEST EVER VEGIMAGAMZ POLL THINGY</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=389991#389991</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/13/2015 21:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm sure there's plenty more with lists if they knew this was still going. So... bump'd.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=389991#389991</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Apr 2015 17:11:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=389991#389991</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEST EVER VEGIMAGAMZ POLL THINGY</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=388677#388677</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21128'&gt;junodog4&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/07/2015 00:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          1.  NHL 94&lt;br /&gt;
2.  Faceoff!&lt;br /&gt;
3.  NBA Jam&lt;br /&gt;
4.  NBA Street 2&lt;br /&gt;
5.  FIFA 95&lt;br /&gt;
6.  Techmo Bowl&lt;br /&gt;
7.  Civ II&lt;br /&gt;
8.  Civ III&lt;br /&gt;
9.  Earl Weaver Baseball&lt;br /&gt;
10.  Airborne Ranger&lt;br /&gt;
11.  King's Quest III&lt;br /&gt;
12.  Space Quest III&lt;br /&gt;
13.  Hero's Quest&lt;br /&gt;
14.  Police Quest II&lt;br /&gt;
15.  Manhunter - New York&lt;br /&gt;
16.  Manhunter - San Fransisco&lt;br /&gt;
17.  Doom&lt;br /&gt;
18.  Godfather (PS II)&lt;br /&gt;
19.  Excitebike&lt;br /&gt;
20.  Final Fantasy I&lt;br /&gt;
21.  Mortal Kombat II&lt;br /&gt;
22.  NARC&lt;br /&gt;
23.  Greatest Heavyweights&lt;br /&gt;
24.  Sims&lt;br /&gt;
25.  Harry Potter Lego Years 1-4&lt;br /&gt;
26.  The Last of Us&lt;br /&gt;
27.  FIFA 2010&lt;br /&gt;
28.  NHL 2010&lt;br /&gt;
29.  Nintendo Ice Hockey&lt;br /&gt;
30.  Gauntlet&lt;br /&gt;
31.  Lethal Enforcers&lt;br /&gt;
32.  Medal of Honor - Pacific&lt;br /&gt;
33.  Allied General&lt;br /&gt;
34.  Sim City 3000&lt;br /&gt;
35.  Jurassic Park&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
...that's all I can think of for now.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=388677#388677</comments>
                            <dc:creator>junodog4</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 6 Apr 2015 20:14:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=388677#388677</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEST EVER VEGIMAGAMZ POLL THINGY</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=388102#388102</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/05/2015 04:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Borve wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I've somehow grown into a person with a &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;schedule&lt;/span&gt;, meaning I must be conscious of what I do with my time in order to not lead an even more fucked up life than I do already. Baffling, scary and sad, but I survive the best I can&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Damn man sounds taxing as hell... Hope you can stick around for a bit longer this time around</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=388102#388102</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 5 Apr 2015 00:07:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=388102#388102</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEST EVER VEGIMAGAMZ POLL THINGY</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=388083#388083</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/05/2015 02:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;dividesbyzero wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;where the fuck have you been&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I've somehow grown into a person with a &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;schedule&lt;/span&gt;, meaning I must be conscious of what I do with my time in order to not lead an even more fucked up life than I do already. Baffling, scary and sad, but I survive the best I can</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=388083#388083</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 4 Apr 2015 22:37:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=388083#388083</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEST EVER VEGIMAGAMZ POLL THINGY</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=388082#388082</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/05/2015 02:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Borve wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Minesweeper is badass, played it raw once&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
where the fuck have you been</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=388082#388082</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 4 Apr 2015 22:28:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=388082#388082</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEST EVER VEGIMAGAMZ POLL THINGY</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=388081#388081</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/05/2015 02:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Minesweeper is badass, played it raw once</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=388081#388081</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 4 Apr 2015 22:13:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=388081#388081</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEST EVER VEGIMAGAMZ POLL THINGY</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=387904#387904</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170'&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/03/2015 21:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Gigantic wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Mm, your list reminded me of a lot of shit I forgot....&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, I'm gradually remembering all the shit I forgot...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=387904#387904</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Patman360</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 3 Apr 2015 17:47:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=387904#387904</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEST EVER VEGIMAGAMZ POLL THINGY</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=387903#387903</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=33206'&gt;Gigantic&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/03/2015 21:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;dividesbyzero wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;not totally happy with this... hey Applerill, can I change this up before the deadline if need be?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1.	Eastern Mind: The Lost Souls of Tong-Nou&lt;br /&gt;
2.	Myst&lt;br /&gt;
3.	LSD Dream Emulator&lt;br /&gt;
4.	Portal 2&lt;br /&gt;
5.	Dwarf Fortress&lt;br /&gt;
6.	Shadow of The Colossus&lt;br /&gt;
7.	Chrono Trigger&lt;br /&gt;
8.	Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past&lt;br /&gt;
9.	Shenmue&lt;br /&gt;
10.	Half-Life [series]&lt;br /&gt;
11.	Gauntlet&lt;br /&gt;
12.	The Last of Us&lt;br /&gt;
13.	Final Fantasy VII&lt;br /&gt;
14.	Super Mario 64&lt;br /&gt;
15.	Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow&lt;br /&gt;
16.	Minecraft&lt;br /&gt;
17.	The Stanley Parable&lt;br /&gt;
18.	Braid&lt;br /&gt;
19.	Monkey Island [series]&lt;br /&gt;
20.	Grim Fandango&lt;br /&gt;
21.	Okami&lt;br /&gt;
22.	Zork&lt;br /&gt;
23.	Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic&lt;br /&gt;
24.	The Labyrinth of Time&lt;br /&gt;
25.	Antichamber&lt;br /&gt;
26.	Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back&lt;br /&gt;
27.	Machinarium&lt;br /&gt;
28.	System Shock&lt;br /&gt;
29.	Gary’s Mod&lt;br /&gt;
30.	Batman: Arkham City&lt;br /&gt;
31.	Age of Mythology&lt;br /&gt;
32.	The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall&lt;br /&gt;
33.	Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker&lt;br /&gt;
34.	Papo &amp; Yo&lt;br /&gt;
35.	Doom&lt;br /&gt;
36.	GoldenEye 007&lt;br /&gt;
37.	Twisted Metal [series]&lt;br /&gt;
38.	Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask&lt;br /&gt;
39.	Iron Helix&lt;br /&gt;
40.	Fallout 3&lt;br /&gt;
41.	Spyro the Dragon&lt;br /&gt;
42.	Catherine&lt;br /&gt;
43.	Bastion&lt;br /&gt;
44.	Devil May Cry [series]&lt;br /&gt;
45.	Castlevania [series]&lt;br /&gt;
46.	Limbo&lt;br /&gt;
47.	From Dust&lt;br /&gt;
48.	Earthbound&lt;br /&gt;
49.	Jet Set Radio Future&lt;br /&gt;
50.	The Binding of Isaac&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Mm, your list reminded me of a lot of shit I forgot....</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=387903#387903</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Gigantic</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 3 Apr 2015 17:37:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=387903#387903</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEST EVER VEGIMAGAMZ POLL THINGY</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=387758#387758</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27024'&gt;RockyRaccoon&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/03/2015 03:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Gowi wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Kinda explained how in my reply.  :P&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Haha yea, my bad, I meant more that I personally don't see it, but I guess I don't feel &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;that&lt;/span&gt; strongly about it considering I do love both games.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=387758#387758</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RockyRaccoon</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 2 Apr 2015 23:41:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=387758#387758</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEST EVER VEGIMAGAMZ POLL THINGY</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=387756#387756</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/03/2015 03:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RockyRaccoon wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved both games and they're both probably in my top-20, but the first KOTOR was just a revelation, it was nearly perfect in every way. KOTOR 2 was fantastic too, but I don't see how it could top the first.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Kinda explained how in my reply.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Razz&quot;&gt;😜&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=387756#387756</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 2 Apr 2015 23:23:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=387756#387756</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>