<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Every One Loves, Except For Me.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401501#401501</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27223'&gt;rayword45&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/06/2015 13:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Bright Eyes - Whiny bullshit.&lt;br /&gt;
Smashing Pumpkins - Nasal bullshit from a pile of arrogant bullshit.&lt;br /&gt;
Sex Pistols - Overrated bullshit.&lt;br /&gt;
Drake - Melodramatic bullshit.&lt;br /&gt;
Kanye - Seemingly sophisticated bullshit&lt;br /&gt;
Sunny Day Real Estate - Repetitive bullshi..... well actually I won't disdain them like that but they're not for me, although Seven is a good song.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401501#401501</comments>
                            <dc:creator>rayword45</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 6 Jun 2015 09:03:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401501#401501</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Every One Loves, Except For Me.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401468#401468</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/06/2015 02:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;goeie-oko wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'll check them out.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also check out Danse Manatee.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401468#401468</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 5 Jun 2015 22:46:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401468#401468</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Every One Loves, Except For Me.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401465#401465</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27148'&gt;Anti&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/06/2015 02:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The xx, Neil Young, The Who, The Rolling Stones, Wiz Khalifa (everyone I'm friends with in reality thinks he's the bomb.com. Somehow, I ended up getting tickets to his concert though!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt; ).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401465#401465</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anti</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 5 Jun 2015 22:04:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401465#401465</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Every One Loves, Except For Me.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401458#401458</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26833'&gt;craola&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/06/2015 00:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JOSweetHeart wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I don't have any interest in checking out any albums that Carrie Underwood, Kacey Musgraves, and the Dixie Chicks put out there.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
God bless you always!!! &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Holly&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
amen, sister.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401458#401458</comments>
                            <dc:creator>craola</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 5 Jun 2015 20:29:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401458#401458</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Every One Loves, Except For Me.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401451#401451</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18911'&gt;Necharsian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/05/2015 23:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          ya don't like animal collective either. tho its not because theyre too weird or anything. just have never been interested by their sound.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
others Im pretty indifferent to, or don't think are all that: vampire weekend, bon iver, sufjan stevens, arcade fire, fleet foxes, grizzly bear, the microphones/mount eerie (generally)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I am very cool</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401451#401451</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Necharsian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 5 Jun 2015 19:33:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401451#401451</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Every One Loves, Except For Me.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401450#401450</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25761'&gt;JOSweetHeart&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/05/2015 23:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I don't have any interest in checking out any albums that Carrie Underwood, Kacey Musgraves, and the Dixie Chicks put out there.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
God bless you always!!! &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Holly</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401450#401450</comments>
                            <dc:creator>JOSweetHeart</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 5 Jun 2015 19:31:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401450#401450</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Every One Loves, Except For Me.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401408#401408</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31485'&gt;goeie-oko&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/05/2015 19:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;MrFrogger wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Haha, yeah I'd recommend you listening to more of their albums. Feels is slightly layered and slightly weird, Strawberry Jam is not very layered and more weird, and Spirit They've Gone, Spirit They've Vanished is the least layered but the most weird.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'll check them out.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401408#401408</comments>
                            <dc:creator>goeie-oko</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 5 Jun 2015 15:15:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401408#401408</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Every One Loves, Except For Me.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401395#401395</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/05/2015 18:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;goeie-oko wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;To be fair, I´ve only heard MPP all the way through. (I was basically thinking of my least favourite albums that are high on the charts when I picked MPP) Maybe I should listen to Strawberry Jam or Feels and my opinion will change and I'll think they're great or something like that (which has happened before).&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Haha, yeah I'd recommend you listening to more of their albums. Feels is slightly layered and slightly weird, Strawberry Jam is not very layered and more weird, and Spirit They've Gone, Spirit They've Vanished is the least layered but the most weird.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401395#401395</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 5 Jun 2015 14:26:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401395#401395</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Every One Loves, Except For Me.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401394#401394</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25454'&gt;Tap&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/05/2015 18:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I think this is stuff that the vast majority of ppl don't really care about and if they were forced to confront it would end up not liking it, and I don't think it's wrong or bad that people do like it, in fact it's good that ppl champion this stuff, but this is stuff that just doesn't work for me&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Kraftwerk, William Basinski, Hype Williams/Dean Blunt and Inga Copeland, PC Music</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401394#401394</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tap</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 5 Jun 2015 14:22:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401394#401394</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Every One Loves, Except For Me.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401393#401393</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31485'&gt;goeie-oko&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/05/2015 18:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;MrFrogger wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I could certainly see the argument that their early music is weird for the sake of being weird, but albums like Merriweather Post Pavilion and Centipede Hz really don't sound like that at all. MPP is basically a pop album. Now for it being cluttered: They certainly use a lot of layers on some albums, but then there's albums like Feels and Strawberry Jam where you can make out every precise noise, as it really isn't that layered.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
To be fair, I´ve only heard MPP all the way through. (I was basically thinking of my least favourite albums that are high on the charts when I picked MPP) Maybe I should listen to Strawberry Jam or Feels and my opinion will change and I'll think they're great or something like that (which has happened before).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401393#401393</comments>
                            <dc:creator>goeie-oko</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 5 Jun 2015 14:21:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401393#401393</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Every One Loves, Except For Me.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401389#401389</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/05/2015 18:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;goeie-oko wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;what do you dislike about Animal Collective?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't know, their songs just seem too weird and cluttered for their own good, I get that wierdness is part of the appeal, but I'm certainly not a fan.[/quote]&lt;br /&gt;
I could certainly see the argument that their early music is weird for the sake of being weird, but albums like Merriweather Post Pavilion and Centipede Hz really don't sound like that at all. MPP is basically a pop album. Now for it being cluttered: They certainly use a lot of layers on some albums, but then there's albums like Feels and Strawberry Jam where you can make out every precise noise, as it really isn't that layered.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401389#401389</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 5 Jun 2015 14:12:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401389#401389</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Every One Loves, Except For Me.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401387#401387</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31485'&gt;goeie-oko&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/05/2015 18:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;permafrost wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;EDIT: Oh, and Animal Collective, I forgot.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
what do you dislike about Animal Collective?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't know, their songs just seem too weird and cluttered for their own good, I get that wierdness is part of the appeal, but I'm certainly not a fan.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401387#401387</comments>
                            <dc:creator>goeie-oko</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 5 Jun 2015 14:07:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401387#401387</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Every One Loves, Except For Me.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401386#401386</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16394'&gt;Applerill&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/05/2015 17:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_69196_544bbc3ee0477.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_69196_544bbc3ee0477.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=69196&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;1989 by Taylor Swift&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Do I win?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401386#401386</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Applerill</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 5 Jun 2015 13:46:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401386#401386</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Every One Loves, Except For Me.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401381#401381</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/05/2015 17:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;goeie-oko wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;The fucking sex pistols.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Just...  ](*,)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
yeah, i hate them, too. do a lot of people like them, though? outside of fifteen year olds, I feel like everyone acknowledges their influence and then breathes a sigh of relief that John Lydon went on to do PiL and be kind of twatty instead of very twatty&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;EDIT: Oh, and Animal Collective, I forgot.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
what do you dislike about Animal Collective?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401381#401381</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 5 Jun 2015 13:30:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401381#401381</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Every One Loves, Except For Me.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401380#401380</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31485'&gt;goeie-oko&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/05/2015 17:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The fucking sex pistols.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Just...  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Brick wall&quot;&gt;🧱&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
EDIT: Oh, and Animal Collective, I forgot.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401380#401380</comments>
                            <dc:creator>goeie-oko</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 5 Jun 2015 13:24:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401380#401380</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Every One Loves, Except For Me.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401378#401378</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/05/2015 17:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I love most of the artists on your list, (but that's fine, whatever, that's the point of the thread), but I'm just curious as to why you don't like Nick Cave. He's one of the artists that I find everyone universally loves, or at least respects.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
i thought of not including him, 'cause i like three releases from him (The Good Son, Let Love In, and whatever Birthday Party EP I have on my hard drive) but i've also listened to the entirety of the Bad Seeds discography, and there's not a single album i didn't just mention from that discography that i have any desire to ever hear again. i can't put my finger on a specific thing about them, and i don't like vitriolically dislike them (that's what the bolded ones are). then again, i guess most people like the albums i liked and not a lot of people are out there really pushing Murder Ballads or something so maybe he's not really a good choice for the thread.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401378#401378</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 5 Jun 2015 13:14:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401378#401378</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Every One Loves, Except For Me.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401377#401377</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/05/2015 17:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;permafrost wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Nick Cave&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I love most of the artists on your list, (but that's fine, whatever, that's the point of the thread), but I'm just curious as to why you don't like Nick Cave. He's one of the artists that I find everyone universally loves, or at least respects.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401377#401377</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 5 Jun 2015 13:10:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401377#401377</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Every One Loves, Except For Me.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401374#401374</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/05/2015 16:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          oh let me count the ways&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Alcest, Autre Ne Veut, BADBADNOTGOOD, Bad Religion, Bon Iver, Jeff Buckley, Carissa's Wierd, most Nick Cave, Chance the Rapper, Childish Gambino, The Clash, Giles Corey, Daft Punk, most Deerhunter, &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Disclosure&lt;/span&gt;, Drake, Eminem, Father John Misty, &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Fleet Foxes&lt;/span&gt;, Gorillaz, Grizzly Bear, The New Pornographers, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, Elvis Presley, Queen, Simon &amp; Garfunkel, &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;The Strokes&lt;/span&gt;, &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Tame Impala&lt;/span&gt;, &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Vampire Weekend&lt;/span&gt;, most Weezer, The xx</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401374#401374</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 5 Jun 2015 12:59:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401374#401374</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Every One Loves, Except For Me.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401369#401369</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26833'&gt;craola&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/05/2015 16:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          egging houses, &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;nirvana&lt;/span&gt;, seksu pastels, &lt;span style=&quot;color: red&quot;&gt;house painters&lt;/span&gt;, &lt;span style=&quot;color: pink&quot;&gt;floyd&lt;/span&gt;, con-east, &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;coldplay&lt;/span&gt;, stroked, oh-hey-sis, the antarctic monkees, etc.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401369#401369</comments>
                            <dc:creator>craola</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 5 Jun 2015 12:43:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401369#401369</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Every One Loves, Except For Me.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401368#401368</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29613'&gt;Ollie&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/05/2015 16:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The xx, Low, Blink 182, Alanis Morissette</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401368#401368</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Ollie</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 5 Jun 2015 12:32:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=401368#401368</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>