<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Number of ratings shown in stats is not the real number</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=417391#417391</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31774'&gt;Radioscope&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/09/2015 11:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          OK, I did not know that, sorry for the post then. Although I think that track rating should not count...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=417391#417391</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Radioscope</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 9 Oct 2015 07:38:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=417391#417391</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Number of ratings shown in stats is not the real number</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=417210#417210</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25454'&gt;Tap&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/07/2015 20:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Have you rated individual tracks?  The total ratings combines albums and tracks.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=417210#417210</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tap</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 7 Oct 2015 16:43:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=417210#417210</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Number of ratings shown in stats is not the real number</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=417205#417205</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31774'&gt;Radioscope&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/07/2015 20:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          No, this is not the &quot;I have rated 5 albums but in my stats it says 0&quot; because I have not waited for the update. On the contrary: my stats (and therefore my points) say I have rated 181 albums (wow, I need to listen to so much music), but then when I go into my ratings I only see 143 albums. No, I have not erased ratings recently. Is it a bug or is there something about how this web works that I have not understood?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=417205#417205</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Radioscope</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 7 Oct 2015 16:09:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=417205#417205</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>