<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Selected Ambient Works Volume 2 V Horses</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42718#42718</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/28/2011 18:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Patti's got this one won.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42718#42718</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 28 Jun 2011 14:25:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42718#42718</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Selected Ambient Works Volume 2 V Horses</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42533#42533</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17749'&gt;mooseboy101&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/27/2011 19:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jhereko wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;APHEX FOR THE TWIN!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
iseewhatyoudidthere</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42533#42533</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mooseboy101</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 27 Jun 2011 15:01:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42533#42533</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Selected Ambient Works Volume 2 V Horses</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42500#42500</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/27/2011 14:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;purple wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I liked your last pic better Jhereko&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
what katy? yeah I really should pick one and stick with it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42500#42500</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 27 Jun 2011 10:58:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42500#42500</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Selected Ambient Works Volume 2 V Horses</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42497#42497</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/27/2011 14:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I liked your last pic better Jhereko</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42497#42497</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 27 Jun 2011 10:45:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42497#42497</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Selected Ambient Works Volume 2 V Horses</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42496#42496</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/27/2011 13:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          APHEX FOR THE TWIN!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42496#42496</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 27 Jun 2011 09:38:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42496#42496</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Selected Ambient Works Volume 2 V Horses</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42394#42394</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/26/2011 20:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;mooseboy101 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;GARY wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;This game started a month ago and it's not even through the first round yet.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hey itsit, I'm not getting any younger ya know :lol:&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hey, don't blame him, he just got out of middle school for the summer.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Nah I live in the UK, we don't leave for another month. But that ain't an issue, I normally go straight on the pc after school.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42394#42394</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 26 Jun 2011 16:01:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42394#42394</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Selected Ambient Works Volume 2 V Horses</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42381#42381</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/26/2011 18:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;itsit wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I have 32 matches taking 3 days Gary, have some bloody patience.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Dosen't help I had to wait for Jhereko's to finish.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
True. Fucking kangaroo boy always messing things up &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Evil or Very Mad&quot;&gt;🤬&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42381#42381</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 26 Jun 2011 14:43:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42381#42381</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Selected Ambient Works Volume 2 V Horses</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42351#42351</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/26/2011 11:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I have 32 matches taking 3 days Gary, have some bloody patience.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Dosen't help I had to wait for Jhereko's to finish.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42351#42351</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 26 Jun 2011 07:22:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42351#42351</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Selected Ambient Works Volume 2 V Horses</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42326#42326</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/26/2011 04:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          ambient works is great (there are other I like better by him though) but Horses is a deserving classic</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42326#42326</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 26 Jun 2011 00:05:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42326#42326</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Selected Ambient Works Volume 2 V Horses</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42320#42320</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/26/2011 02:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Horses - Patti Smith</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42320#42320</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 25 Jun 2011 22:19:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42320#42320</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Selected Ambient Works Volume 2 V Horses</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42318#42318</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/26/2011 01:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;mooseboy101 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;GARY wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;This game started a month ago and it's not even through the first round yet.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hey itsit, I'm not getting any younger ya know :lol:&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hey, don't blame him, he just got out of middle school for the summer.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
My bad, I thought he was in elementary school.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42318#42318</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 25 Jun 2011 21:22:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42318#42318</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Selected Ambient Works Volume 2 V Horses</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42317#42317</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17749'&gt;mooseboy101&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/26/2011 01:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Aphex Twin all the way</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42317#42317</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mooseboy101</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 25 Jun 2011 21:19:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42317#42317</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Selected Ambient Works Volume 2 V Horses</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42316#42316</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17749'&gt;mooseboy101&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/26/2011 01:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;GARY wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;This game started a month ago and it's not even through the first round yet.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hey itsit, I'm not getting any younger ya know :lol:&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hey, don't blame him, he just got out of middle school for the summer.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42316#42316</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mooseboy101</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 25 Jun 2011 21:19:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42316#42316</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Selected Ambient Works Volume 2 V Horses</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42312#42312</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/26/2011 00:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          This game started a month ago and it's not even through the first round yet.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hey itsit, I'm not getting any younger ya know &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42312#42312</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 25 Jun 2011 20:48:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42312#42312</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Selected Ambient Works Volume 2 V Horses</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42302#42302</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/25/2011 20:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Horses - Patti Smith&lt;br /&gt;
Rank: 189&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/qBN5aaApg9Q?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=qBN5aaApg9Q&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
V&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Selected Ambient Works Volume 2 - Aphex Twin&lt;br /&gt;
Rank: 971&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/v8XfSmVr1hI?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=v8XfSmVr1hI&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42302#42302</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 25 Jun 2011 16:44:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42302#42302</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>