<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Pop Quiz</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=428886#428886</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35882'&gt;cestuneblague&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/21/2016 13:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Menage a Trois, all three at the same time babbee</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=428886#428886</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cestuneblague</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 21 Jan 2016 08:12:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=428886#428886</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Pop Quiz</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=428871#428871</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/21/2016 05:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          they're all pretty hit and miss tbh</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=428871#428871</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 21 Jan 2016 00:27:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=428871#428871</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Pop Quiz</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=428869#428869</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/21/2016 05:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Can't submit a vote, but Rock n' roll it is.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=428869#428869</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 21 Jan 2016 00:17:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=428869#428869</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Pop Quiz</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=428835#428835</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/21/2016 02:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'd totally trade rock'n'roll for sex.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=428835#428835</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 20 Jan 2016 21:10:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=428835#428835</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Pop Quiz</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=289149#289149</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21604'&gt;TracyJacks&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/15/2014 20:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          rock n' roll!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=289149#289149</comments>
                            <dc:creator>TracyJacks</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 15 Feb 2014 15:35:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=289149#289149</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Pop Quiz</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=289117#289117</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/15/2014 16:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jackwc wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;(that or asexual, but I think most asexuals are just repressed homosexuals and I apologize if I have offended BEA's wide asexual community, I give zero fucks so go back to your Tumblrs)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
*throws privilege peanuts*</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=289117#289117</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 15 Feb 2014 11:37:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=289117#289117</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Pop Quiz</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=289061#289061</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/15/2014 12:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Idea&quot;&gt;ðŸ'¡&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Idea&quot;&gt;ðŸ'¡&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Idea&quot;&gt;ðŸ'¡&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;One-day Summary&lt;/span&gt;:&lt;br /&gt;
- Rock n' roll had by far the most votes.  &lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;Lesson&lt;/span&gt;: On a forum devoted to music, a lot of people love music.  Shocking.  I wonder how it would have turned out if the question had been &quot;Sex, drugs, or hip-hop?&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
- Supporters of sex took the longest to respond, probly cause they were busy trying to get laid.  However, their small numbers don't bode well for BEA's genetic future.&lt;br /&gt;
- More than half the votes for drugs came in the first ten minutes.  &lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;Lesson&lt;/span&gt;: Druggies have a lot of time on their hands.&lt;br /&gt;
- Several people didn't get the point of the game and chose to abstain.  They are the only ones who failed the quiz.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Future Quiz&lt;/span&gt;:  BEA plays &quot;Fuck, marry, kill&quot; with the founding members of the Ramones.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Idea&quot;&gt;ðŸ'¡&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Idea&quot;&gt;ðŸ'¡&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Idea&quot;&gt;ðŸ'¡&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=289061#289061</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 15 Feb 2014 07:10:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=289061#289061</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Pop Quiz</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=289035#289035</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/15/2014 09:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Haven't tried sex or drugs yet, so no idea.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=289035#289035</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 15 Feb 2014 04:06:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=289035#289035</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Pop Quiz</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288989#288989</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19266'&gt;revolver94&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/15/2014 01:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          holy shit this is hard, each one is so... compelling. espec. when sex is interpreted as romance generally.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
chose drugs, though.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288989#288989</comments>
                            <dc:creator>revolver94</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 14 Feb 2014 20:37:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288989#288989</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Pop Quiz</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288973#288973</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22322'&gt;Defago&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/15/2014 01:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          jack pls stop being so oppressive you're such cisscum</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288973#288973</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Defago</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 14 Feb 2014 20:16:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288973#288973</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Pop Quiz</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288956#288956</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22267'&gt;camsh&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2014 23:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Rock 'n' Roll. All the time. My driving force, maaaann.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288956#288956</comments>
                            <dc:creator>camsh</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 14 Feb 2014 18:01:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288956#288956</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Pop Quiz</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288944#288944</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2014 22:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Precedent wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I don't have much of a physical urge, I try to keep myself away from it. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Most of it boils down to moral reasons though.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh, okay, fair enough.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288944#288944</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 14 Feb 2014 17:33:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288944#288944</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Pop Quiz</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288943#288943</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2014 22:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;swedenman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;So do you not have any physical urge to have sex or do you just not want to for moral reasons or whatever? I can certainly understand the second but the first is perplexing to me.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't have much of a physical urge, I try to keep myself away from it. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Most of it boils down to moral reasons though.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288943#288943</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 14 Feb 2014 17:32:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288943#288943</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Pop Quiz</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288939#288939</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2014 22:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jackwc wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'm not being sardonic here, you're probably gay.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
(that or asexual, but I think most asexuals are just repressed homosexuals and I apologize if I have offended BEA's wide asexual community, I give zero fucks so go back to your Tumblrs)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't think so, I'm definitely attracted to females, but I'm like crazy for this girl, I like it this way.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
LOL at the asexual part though, seriously.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288939#288939</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 14 Feb 2014 17:31:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288939#288939</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Pop Quiz</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288937#288937</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2014 22:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Precedent wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;There's only one girl that I find attractive/like, and I wouldn't want to do anything like that to her anytime soon.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So do you not have any physical urge to have sex or do you just not want to for moral reasons or whatever? I can certainly understand the second but the first is perplexing to me.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288937#288937</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 14 Feb 2014 17:30:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288937#288937</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Pop Quiz</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288933#288933</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2014 22:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Precedent wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;There's only one girl that I find attractive/like, and I wouldn't want to do anything like that to her anytime soon.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm not being sardonic here, you're probably gay.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
(that or asexual, but I think most asexuals are just repressed homosexuals and I apologize if I have offended BEA's wide asexual community, I give zero fucks so go back to your Tumblrs)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288933#288933</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 14 Feb 2014 17:28:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288933#288933</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Pop Quiz</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288928#288928</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2014 22:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;swedenman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;What you're 16 I'm so freaking confused.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
There's only one girl that I find attractive/like, and I wouldn't want to do anything like that to her anytime soon.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288928#288928</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 14 Feb 2014 17:25:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288928#288928</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Pop Quiz</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288926#288926</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2014 22:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Precedent wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'm not ready/have no desire for sex&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What you're 16 I'm so freaking confused.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288926#288926</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 14 Feb 2014 17:24:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288926#288926</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Pop Quiz</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288925#288925</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2014 22:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Precedent wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'm not ready/have no desire for sex, and drugs are not my thing!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You gotta mix them for it to work.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288925#288925</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 14 Feb 2014 17:22:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288925#288925</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Pop Quiz</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288922#288922</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2014 22:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jackwc wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It's because you're gay.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This has been a recurring response from people</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288922#288922</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 14 Feb 2014 17:19:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=288922#288922</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>