<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: ETA on premium membership?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444632#444632</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/21/2016 03:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Romanelli wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I used to live on the Hermosa Beach strand. 10 seconds from the beach.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Very nice.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If I was ever in that area I went to Dockweiler because the bonfires were great at night and the planes flying into LAX were such an adrenaline rush for some reason for me.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444632#444632</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 20 May 2016 23:24:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444632#444632</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: ETA on premium membership?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444628#444628</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/21/2016 02:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I used to live on the Hermosa Beach strand. 10 seconds from the beach.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444628#444628</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 20 May 2016 22:52:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444628#444628</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: ETA on premium membership?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444612#444612</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/21/2016 00:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I used to be 20 minutes from the beach in Los Angeles (Zuma/Santa Monica). Then I moved to Utah. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Sad&quot;&gt;🙁&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Now I'm 10 hours from a real beach.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But I'm only 30 minutes from the Great Salt Lake... so... That's kind of a beach?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444612#444612</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 20 May 2016 20:02:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444612#444612</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: ETA on premium membership?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444596#444596</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/20/2016 19:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Man, that is CLOSE. 1 hour tops and you're on a beach?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444596#444596</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 20 May 2016 15:59:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444596#444596</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: ETA on premium membership?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444592#444592</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35611'&gt;dihansse&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/20/2016 19:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Norman Bates wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;dihansse wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That is if you live near a beach &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Wink&quot;&gt;😉&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Everywhere in Belgium is near a beach.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But it's more than a 100 km from where I live  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444592#444592</comments>
                            <dc:creator>dihansse</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 20 May 2016 15:40:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444592#444592</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: ETA on premium membership?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444587#444587</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/20/2016 19:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;dihansse wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That is if you live near a beach &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Wink&quot;&gt;😉&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Everywhere in Belgium is near a beach.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444587#444587</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 20 May 2016 15:28:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444587#444587</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: ETA on premium membership?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444579#444579</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35611'&gt;dihansse&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/20/2016 18:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sethmadsen wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Oooh... very cool. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So now I can go on long walks on the beach, listening to music, and rating it at the same time :)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That is if you live near a beach &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Wink&quot;&gt;😉&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But seriously now I absolutely agree with your comments about the general feel of the site.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444579#444579</comments>
                            <dc:creator>dihansse</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 20 May 2016 14:39:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444579#444579</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: ETA on premium membership?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444512#444512</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/20/2016 02:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Oooh... very cool. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So now I can go on long walks on the beach, listening to music, and rating it at the same time &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444512#444512</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 19 May 2016 22:40:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444512#444512</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: ETA on premium membership?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444401#444401</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/19/2016 08:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Thanks for the feedback &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; Not intending to change functionality, just a more modern look and a more mobile aware site so that it can be used more easily from mobile devices.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444401#444401</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 19 May 2016 04:31:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444401#444401</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: ETA on premium membership?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444385#444385</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/19/2016 05:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;albummaster wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Sorry for the delay in implementing this. As DBZ says, it's most certainly on my radar and is something that will be implemented once the site redesign is completed. I've just been super busy in my life outside of BEA and it has held things back a bit and I'm just clearing the decks so that I can spend more time updating the site.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Interested what it will be like.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
One major thing I LOVE about this site is the mechanics of it. The design maybe is maybe a little outdated, but the mechanics (which kind of is a design) are WAY better than any other sites.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
At least I find it way more navigable, easy to find info about albums/artists etc., the discussion on albums and forums, the ratings, the year, decade, overall, and custom lists, the ability to export csv files, and just about everything about the site.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
All of the above is just really spot on... so job well done I guess is what I'm saying and only 10% is a bit nervous about the new site because I have so much trust in the foresight. This site is really well put together.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thanks for all you do.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444385#444385</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 19 May 2016 01:12:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444385#444385</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: ETA on premium membership?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444272#444272</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/18/2016 08:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Sorry for the delay in implementing this. As DBZ says, it's most certainly on my radar and is something that will be implemented once the site redesign is completed. I've just been super busy in my life outside of BEA and it has held things back a bit and I'm just clearing the decks so that I can spend more time updating the site.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444272#444272</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 18 May 2016 04:52:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444272#444272</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: ETA on premium membership?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444251#444251</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/18/2016 01:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;kampsin wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'm very interested in the ability to create lists for individual years, but don't think the &quot;level&quot; needed to do so is attainable.   :-k&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
climbing through the levels feels like a fucking pilgrimage... trust me it never takes nearly as long as you think it will.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That said, would love to throw some money in BEA's general direction with a premium thingy whenever that's available, but I know AM's busy (and this is on his radar)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444251#444251</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 May 2016 21:51:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444251#444251</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>ETA on premium membership?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444249#444249</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=37738'&gt;kampsin&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/18/2016 01:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm very interested in the ability to create lists for individual years, but don't think the &quot;level&quot; needed to do so is attainable.   &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444249#444249</comments>
                            <dc:creator>kampsin</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 May 2016 21:21:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444249#444249</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>