<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Thoughts on The Tragically Hips upcoming album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=447482#447482</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35611'&gt;dihansse&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/18/2016 11:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;jhuik wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;dihansse wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
What a pity this is their last album and respect to Gordon Downie.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
We don't know that. Lots of people are eulogizing Gord, as seen on Facebook groups etc., but obviously he still thinks he's so alive he's gonna go be Dancin' Gordie all summer long. Looking forward to what promises to be a national event: &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/tragically-hip-last-concert-cbc-1.3639948&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/tragically-hip-last-concert-cbc-1.3639948&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Of course not certain. In any cas I'm glad I saw them live in Belgium a few years ago. The new album certainly seems to create some great Canadian national feeling.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=447482#447482</comments>
                            <dc:creator>dihansse</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 18 Jun 2016 07:19:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=447482#447482</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Thoughts on The Tragically Hips upcoming album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=447401#447401</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18167'&gt;jhuik&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/17/2016 20:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;dihansse wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
What a pity this is their last album and respect to Gordon Downie.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
We don't know that. Lots of people are eulogizing Gord, as seen on Facebook groups etc., but obviously he still thinks he's so alive he's gonna go be Dancin' Gordie all summer long. Looking forward to what promises to be a national event: &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/tragically-hip-last-concert-cbc-1.3639948&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/tragically-hip-last-concert-cbc-1.3639948&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=447401#447401</comments>
                            <dc:creator>jhuik</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 17 Jun 2016 16:35:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=447401#447401</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Thoughts on The Tragically Hips upcoming album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=447393#447393</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35611'&gt;dihansse&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/17/2016 19:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Listening to it now and it's not a bad album: best tracks are In a World Possessed by the Human Mind, What Blue and Here, In the Dark.&lt;br /&gt;
What a pity this is their last album and respect to Gordon Downie.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=447393#447393</comments>
                            <dc:creator>dihansse</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 17 Jun 2016 15:44:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=447393#447393</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Thoughts on The Tragically Hips upcoming album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=447375#447375</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35897'&gt;Lachapelle&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/17/2016 17:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;a href=&quot;https://play.spotify.com/album/7n8zDZnmmoo7OZv3OkdR7u&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;https://play.spotify.com/album/7n8zDZnmmoo7OZv3OkdR7u&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Album's out!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=447375#447375</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Lachapelle</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 17 Jun 2016 13:23:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=447375#447375</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Thoughts on The Tragically Hips upcoming album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=445580#445580</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18167'&gt;jhuik&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/28/2016 21:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;junodog4 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Well shit...  What a sad piece of news.  This is going to give a whole new context to many of his lyrics.  Maybe this will change my mind about their post-Phantom Power work.  Time to go on a binge.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I think their work slowly and steadily declined but I still loved many of their albums and many of their songs long after Phantom Power. Music at Work is still one of their worst for sure (not without some great tracks still) but their next three (especially two) were really great, if you ask me. World Container was really the last one that I thought was a passably good album, as a whole. Everyone's got their own opinions, of course.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=445580#445580</comments>
                            <dc:creator>jhuik</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 28 May 2016 17:47:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=445580#445580</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Thoughts on The Tragically Hips upcoming album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=445412#445412</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21128'&gt;junodog4&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/27/2016 03:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Well shit...  What a sad piece of news.  This is going to give a whole new context to many of his lyrics.  Maybe this will change my mind about their post-Phantom Power work.  Time to go on a binge.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=445412#445412</comments>
                            <dc:creator>junodog4</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 26 May 2016 23:02:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=445412#445412</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Thoughts on The Tragically Hips upcoming album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=445213#445213</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18167'&gt;jhuik&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/25/2016 16:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Man Machine Poem was going to be the first Tragically Hip album that I was NOT going to buy. Now I feel I have to, anyway, in spite of the fact that I think I listened to Now for Plan A exactly twice.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I love Gord and the boys as much as anyone anywhere but, to be honest, I saw no small amount of irony in the fact that their latest single is called Tired as F*ck. I mean, making great music, is all too often, a young person's game. I went to see them twice last year and last time I told my wife, &quot;That might be my last Hip concert.&quot; The style in which he sings some of their standards made me think that he's tired of pretending to be 21 years old.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I agree with j-dog (again). I really lost interest in any of their new music, with We Are the Same. That makes me more loyal than many people who love this band. There are many &quot;fans&quot; who quit buying albums and quit going to shows a long time ago. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It is a good life if you don't weaken, it's a good life if you do.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=445213#445213</comments>
                            <dc:creator>jhuik</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 25 May 2016 12:26:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=445213#445213</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Thoughts on The Tragically Hips upcoming album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=445167#445167</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21989'&gt;lightmyway&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/25/2016 04:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;http://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/gord-downie-diagnosed-with-terminal-brain-cancer-1.2914082#_gus&amp;_gucid=&amp;_gup=twitter&amp;_gsc=QqPzPfT&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sad news. Haven't bought an album by them since Fully Completely, a very good album. Hard to believe that's already almost 25 years ago. May have to check out the new one.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=445167#445167</comments>
                            <dc:creator>lightmyway</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 25 May 2016 00:26:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=445167#445167</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Thoughts on The Tragically Hips upcoming album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=445109#445109</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35897'&gt;Lachapelle&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/24/2016 20:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/gord-downie-diagnosed-with-terminal-brain-cancer-1.2914082#_gus&amp;_gucid=&amp;_gup=twitter&amp;_gsc=QqPzPfT&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;http://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/gor...sc=QqPzPfT&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
So sad. &lt;br /&gt;
I'm glad I got to see him last summer, might of been my last chance. His live shows are unreal.&lt;br /&gt;
This guy has so much character. Will be horrible to see him go. He will always live on through his music.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=445109#445109</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Lachapelle</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 24 May 2016 16:37:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=445109#445109</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Thoughts on The Tragically Hips upcoming album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=445072#445072</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/24/2016 13:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/gord-downie-diagnosed-with-terminal-brain-cancer-1.2914082#_gus&amp;_gucid=&amp;_gup=twitter&amp;_gsc=QqPzPfT&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/gor...sc=QqPzPfT&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=445072#445072</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 24 May 2016 09:29:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=445072#445072</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Thoughts on The Tragically Hips upcoming album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444967#444967</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21128'&gt;junodog4&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/23/2016 21:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Honestly, I haven`t been excited by much they've done in about 15 years...  SHould I pay more attention?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444967#444967</comments>
                            <dc:creator>junodog4</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 May 2016 17:34:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444967#444967</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Thoughts on The Tragically Hips upcoming album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444098#444098</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35897'&gt;Lachapelle&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/16/2016 21:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Any fans of the Hip on here..?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://www.thehip.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/MMP_cover_940.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://www.thehip.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/MMP_cover_940.jpg','imgpop','width=940,height=940,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Man Machine Poem&lt;/span&gt; coming June 17th. (same release date as RHCP)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/mgXphurrsE0?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=mgXphurrsE0&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;This is the first single. They also dropped a second single, &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Tired As Fuck&lt;/span&gt; not too long ago.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444098#444098</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Lachapelle</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 May 2016 17:00:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=444098#444098</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>