<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: SLP #2: aSLPsupreme</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=451887#451887</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/20/2016 23:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          1. The Tornados - Telstar&lt;br /&gt;
The intro was interesting, and then somehow this song became as torterous as &quot;It's a Small World Afterall&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm a sucker for these classics... if there was an alternate me, this would basically be my playlist:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
2. Les Paul &amp; Mary Ford - How High The Moon&lt;br /&gt;
Fantastic combination of smooth female vocals and smooth yet fast guitar playing. Les had quite the unique tone.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
3. Billie Holiday (with the Teddy Wilson Orchestra) - What A Little Moonlight Can Do (1935?)&lt;br /&gt;
This is easily my favorite track of the playlist. Her earlier recordings are absolutely fantastic (not a fan of her top albums on this site as much as I am of these earlier recordings). I feel there's never been this kind of sass ever recorded before or since. Totally hearing what I love about Motown in this. Roots of Motown imo.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
4. Hank Williams - Hey Good Lookin' (1951)&lt;br /&gt;
Top 5 country artist for me. Classic song. I think if this guy was going for a career in country today, he'd be laughed at, yet he's far better than anyone I'd care to listen to nowadays. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
5. Bea Wain - Heart and Soul (1939?)&lt;br /&gt;
Also fantastic classic with the roots to grow into early rock n' roll (chord progression) and then Motown (lyrics). Such a cute ditty. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
6. Elvis Presley - Blue Moon &lt;br /&gt;
When he hits that high note, I get shivers sometimes.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
7. Roberta Flack - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face&lt;br /&gt;
Fantastic song. I can't tell if I like this version or Cash's better. This has so much more soul to it, while Cash has some kind of dark edge to it. I love the dynamic range in her performance. The slow tempo of the song reflects the feeling of love so well, imo. Quite possibly the greatest love song ever written.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The alternate self would not put these in a list though:&lt;br /&gt;
8. First Aid Kit - Emmylou&lt;br /&gt;
This really isn't my thing. Idk... don't really have anything to say about it. Kind of a cute love song I suppose.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
9. Ella Fitzgerald - How High The Moon&lt;br /&gt;
I wish I were more into scat singing. I've always preferred Billie to Ella for some reason. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
10. Meat Loaf - Paradise by the Dashboard Light&lt;br /&gt;
I get why this aesthetic would be interesting to some, but also not really my thing.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=451887#451887</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 20 Aug 2016 19:40:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=451887#451887</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: SLP #2: aSLPsupreme</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=441971#441971</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27184'&gt;benpaco&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/28/2016 22:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          So I knew a chunk of these already but it was nice to hear a different version of How High The Moon and hear a couple tunes here that were new to me. A really cute playlist that I nabbed a couple of for my &quot;while playing Fallout&quot; playlist! Honestly not as much to say here as about most of the other ones outside of it's just generally a cute little thing, there's not much specific that stood out.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=441971#441971</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benpaco</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 28 Apr 2016 18:26:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=441971#441971</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: SLP #2: aSLPsupreme</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=438663#438663</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25454'&gt;Tap&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/03/2016 20:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          sorry I'm late, just getting around to listening to this now.  A very nice mix of songs, but I don't know, outside of Telstar (Joe Meek &lt;3), for the most part I didn't really deeply feel these songs.  Not a knock on them in the slightest, but I get this thing that I like to refer to as The Transatlantic Accent Effect, where the conventions of a time I'm so far removed from end up creating this distancing effect from me and the art, where I can appreciate it on a sort of academic level, but it doesn't speak to me on a personal level.  There's an arbitrariness to it for sure, and I think it's entirely reasonable for someone to not be affected.  but yeah I dunno, hard to exactly articulate what's going on.  Because it was sorta broken with Flack and First Aid Kit, but also the context still had me in that academic mode.  Though with First Aid Kit, the more contemporary signifiers led to a feeling of impatience that I didn't feel in the others.  And Meatloaf definitely is more in conventions I feel some connection to (and in this case it lead to a very strong negative reaction).  But yeah I dunno.  This is absolutely a strong expression of a clear perspective with a great flow (Heart and Soul into Blue Moon took some work to hear properly, but that was so worth it because it was a great transition), and even if I'm not getting hit with the feels I still found it very beneficial to dive into this.  Very good entry in this series right here.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=438663#438663</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tap</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 3 Apr 2016 16:41:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=438663#438663</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: SLP #2: aSLPsupreme</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=438557#438557</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/02/2016 23:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &quot;wow who woulda thought Luke would be such a hopeless romant- WELL I REMEMBER EVERY LITTLE THING..&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
nah but seriously mad flow on this thing, and pretty dope song selection as a whole. Somehow evokes nostalgia for a time long before I was born. Good stuff. (But yeah order is clearly v important here. Couldn't have arranged it better myself)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=438557#438557</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 2 Apr 2016 19:03:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=438557#438557</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: SLP #2: aSLPsupreme</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=438542#438542</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/02/2016 21:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Getting started on this right now. Do not fucking disappoint me</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=438542#438542</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 2 Apr 2016 17:52:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=438542#438542</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: SLP #2: aSLPsupreme</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437820#437820</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15698'&gt;Grzywa&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/29/2016 07:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          That &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Emmylou&lt;/span&gt; song is just beautiful and a clear highlight here. The entire playlist was like a soundtrack to a cool romantic comedy set some 60 years ago, so I guess Meat Loaf would work just fine as a closing credits song. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Great job !</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437820#437820</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Grzywa</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 29 Mar 2016 03:44:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437820#437820</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: SLP #2: aSLPsupreme</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437778#437778</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/28/2016 20:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Had a cool time with your playlist, man. Particularly liked the softness of it. Who would've thunk you'd be such a romantic little daisy?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437778#437778</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 28 Mar 2016 16:36:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437778#437778</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: SLP #2: aSLPsupreme</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437777#437777</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/28/2016 20:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Gowi wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;the only time I am taken out of that atmosphere is the Meatloaf song at the end of it.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
aha I feel its best to imagine a short silence between that and the ella track. you think its all over and then... BAM! HERE WE GO!!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437777#437777</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 28 Mar 2016 16:35:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437777#437777</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: SLP #2: aSLPsupreme</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437774#437774</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/28/2016 20:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I know this sounds weird, but I get most out of the melodramatic romance of “Emmylou” which may just be the finest song that Klara &amp; Johanna Söderberg have ever written in their career… or at least so far. The playlist here is very &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;rustic&lt;/span&gt; and the only time I am taken out of that atmosphere is the Meatloaf song at the end of it. This feels like the inverse of my playlist in the sense that I don’t feel like I’m exploring a collection of showcased songs but rather being brought back to songs I’ve heard before that have this great sense of mood and emotion. I love Roberta Flack, my father loves Hank Williams, my other loved Elvis (especially on these kind of songs), and a lot of the other stuff is things that came to me in time. I can really appreciate what you built here.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437774#437774</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 28 Mar 2016 16:27:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437774#437774</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: SLP #2: aSLPsupreme</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437659#437659</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/28/2016 00:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;LoneStarRebel wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;But what about Bedrock Anthem by &quot;Weird Al&quot; Yankovic? He does mention Dino.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Being mentioned in a song parody was nice, but I don't count it as official. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437659#437659</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 27 Mar 2016 20:10:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437659#437659</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: SLP #2: aSLPsupreme</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437658#437658</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/28/2016 00:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          But what about Bedrock Anthem by &quot;Weird Al&quot; Yankovic? He does mention Dino.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437658#437658</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 27 Mar 2016 20:05:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437658#437658</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: SLP #2: aSLPsupreme</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437655#437655</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/27/2016 23:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Kool Keith Sweat wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/zYKupOsaJmk?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=zYKupOsaJmk&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Much as I love Was (Not Was), it should be noted that Dinosaur is not the long version of my first name. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437655#437655</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 27 Mar 2016 19:56:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437655#437655</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: SLP #2: aSLPsupreme</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437651#437651</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/27/2016 23:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Romanelli wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It's also, as far as I know, the only song with my first name in it.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/zYKupOsaJmk?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=zYKupOsaJmk&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437651#437651</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 27 Mar 2016 19:41:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437651#437651</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: SLP #2: aSLPsupreme</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437649#437649</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/27/2016 23:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;alelsupreme wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It's a reference to my undying love for The Boys Are Back In Town, the greatest song ever made.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's also, as far as I know, the only song with my first name in it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437649#437649</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 27 Mar 2016 19:25:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437649#437649</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: SLP #2: aSLPsupreme</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437648#437648</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/27/2016 23:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;LoneStarRebel wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I assume this is an inside joke that I am not on but Thin Lizzy sure as heck aren't needed when there is Hank and Elvis.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's a reference to my undying love for The Boys Are Back In Town, the greatest song ever made.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437648#437648</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 27 Mar 2016 19:22:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437648#437648</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: SLP #2: aSLPsupreme</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437645#437645</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/27/2016 23:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Norman Bates wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Where's the Thin Lizzy?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I assume this is an inside joke that I am not on but Thin Lizzy sure as heck aren't needed when there is Hank and Elvis.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437645#437645</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 27 Mar 2016 19:16:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437645#437645</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: SLP #2: aSLPsupreme</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437643#437643</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/27/2016 23:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Romanelli wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;The title track from Bat Out Of Hell is a much better track as far as straightforward comic Springsteen-esque pompous large man rock and out and out Jmanliness.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The title track is too heavy for this playlist - plus Paradise is just so much more unabashed &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;fun.&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437643#437643</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 27 Mar 2016 19:10:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437643#437643</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: SLP #2: aSLPsupreme</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437641#437641</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/27/2016 23:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The title track from Bat Out Of Hell is a much better track as far as straightforward comic Springsteen-esque pompous large man rock and out and out Jmanliness.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437641#437641</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 27 Mar 2016 19:00:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437641#437641</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: SLP #2: aSLPsupreme</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437639#437639</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/27/2016 22:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BrandonMiaow wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;fav track: How High the Moon by Ella Fitzgerald, in which Ella charmed me to death. Gonna have to listen to this Live in Berlin album.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I would absolutely recommend so, Ella's a riot.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And with regards to Heart and Soul, I'm surprised it's not available but it is very much worth a listen so if you can't get it please do YT it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437639#437639</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 27 Mar 2016 18:48:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437639#437639</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: SLP #2: aSLPsupreme</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437634#437634</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/27/2016 22:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          fav track: How High the Moon by Ella Fitzgerald, in which Ella charmed me to death. Gonna have to listen to this Live in Berlin album.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I love this playlist since its stuff I never listen to but typically enjoy when I do. You ordered it really well, that Tornados track was a great opener and this playlist flows well. I struggle to get use to the kinda quiet ringing production this old stuff has at times, but whatever. The only track that lost me was the Roberta Flack one, but it was followed by that lovely First Aid Kit track so all's well. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and yeah the Bea Wain track was unavailable for me too (I guess people in the US?) but I just youtubed it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437634#437634</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 27 Mar 2016 18:32:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437634#437634</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>